Jopen Vanity Line... How do they fit?

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

Jopen Vanity Line... How do they fit?

Reiyth Reiyth
So I'm a bit overwhelmed by all the choices in this line. While I might be able to afford one if I seriously saved for a while, I definitely don't have the resources to buy different ones to figure out what works best for me. I've searched the forums and everyone just seems to say that which one is best depends on your anatomy and doesn't elaborate a whole lot... Well what type of anatomy/preferences does each one work best for? For example the V6 seems to be popular and people say that it is a firm flat pressure that tends to clamp down on you. What about the others? I guess what I'm looking for is: X toy is great if you like X and/or your body is shaped like X
Thanks Guys!
06/13/2012
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Rossie Rossie
Have you read Kira's Vr6 review? She's included a link on measurements between clitoris and urethra, it can help you determine how far away your clitoris is and give you a better idea on which Jopen rabbit to get, since finding one with the perfect clitoral arm is one of the most important things when buying a rabbit. Another factor is whether you like a thicker shaft or a slightly narrower one, that you have to read the reviews and product page to get more information. If I were you, I'd choose among the latest models: Vr4.5, 5.5 or 6.5, their designs are all effective on both the g-spot and clitoris.
06/13/2012
amazon amazon
I'm saving for a Vr6
06/14/2012
- Kira - - Kira -
I'm spaced pretty close together and the Vr6 and Vr6.5 work best for me. The Vr6 is the least forgiving in terms of which anatomies it will fit. You'd have to be close to average spaced for it to work. The Vr6.5 has a bit longer of a clitoral arm, so it would work better even if you're spaced a bit farther than average.

The Vr3 is very forgiving in terms of anatomy. It should fit anywhere from a little above "close" to a little below "far."

The Vr5 will work best for average or right above or below it.

The Vr5.5 is also pretty forgiving, but will work best for average, a little below, or further spaced anatomies.

I don't have the Vr4.5, so I can't comment on that. I also don't have any of the rotating rabbits, so I have no idea on the fit of those. From looks, they seem like they would work better on average to further spaced anatomies, thus why I don't have any.

As you said, the Vr6 does clamp down. If you like a lot of pressure, that's your best bet. The Vr6.5 also provides pressure, but not to the extent that the Vr6 does. The Vr6 and Vr6.5 are the strongest ones. The Vr5.5 is next, followed by the Vr3. The Vr5 is the weakest. I would only recommend the Vr5 if you really want the texture and don't need a lot of strength in vibrations.

Sooo...for pressure and strength: Vr6 or 6.5. Best bet for general fit: Vr3 or Vr5.5. For texture only: Vr5.
06/14/2012
Gracie Gracie
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
I'm spaced pretty close together and the Vr6 and Vr6.5 work best for me. The Vr6 is the least forgiving in terms of which anatomies it will fit. You'd have to be close to average spaced for it to work. The Vr6.5 has a bit longer of a ...
This is a fantastic answer!!!!! I still don't know which one I want next. I have noticed that sometimes when I use my vr6 the fit seems fine and other times it seems uncomfortable, doesnt fit right and just isnt quite enough for me. I am happier with my vr10.5, but it does overshoot my clit and I have to fiddle with it to get it going, but then it is awesome! So I think I should try again, but saving up takes a long time! Thanks Kira for all the comparison info!
06/14/2012
Beck Beck
I can comment on the 4.5 since that is the only one Kira doesn't have to comment about.

The Vr4.5 is not going to apply pressure on your clit. It has a little piece of silicone that is meant as a tickler. If you insert farther so the "ball" (what's below the tickler) is the clitoral stimulator it's flexible enough to fit most anatomies. However, it's not going to put pressure on the clit. The power is less on the clitoral attachment then the 6.5. But the insertable shaft is powerful. Seriously shocked the hell out of my G-spot. But the clitoral attachment needs to firmer and stronger.

I recommend the 6.5 over the 4.5, but I like them both.

I am actually the opposite of Kira. My spacing is larger then average. (45mm)
06/14/2012
brevado brevado
Love the Vr6
06/14/2012
- Kira - - Kira -
Quote:
Originally posted by Gracie
This is a fantastic answer!!!!! I still don't know which one I want next. I have noticed that sometimes when I use my vr6 the fit seems fine and other times it seems uncomfortable, doesnt fit right and just isnt quite enough for me. I am ...
You're welcome! I keep eyeballing that 10.5, but I just know it would overshoot on me and I'd end up annoyed. lol I really want to get one of the big Jopen rabbits...just to see.
06/14/2012
Gracie Gracie
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
You're welcome! I keep eyeballing that 10.5, but I just know it would overshoot on me and I'd end up annoyed. lol I really want to get one of the big Jopen rabbits...just to see.
I measure 20 mm from top of vagina to mid clit. If you are closer then I say skip. What I have to do is tuck the ears up under the body of the rabbit. the vibes are stronger in the ears than the rabbit's body. But I think the clit stim part is stronger than the internal part on the vr6. The internal part of the 10,5 does not vibrate at all. It just rotates. Perception is a tricky thing. I told one woman I thought life was about as strong as mimi and she bought it and thought it was weak. The good thing about the 10.5 is it is smaller and there are no ridges at the vaginal opening. If you do try it I would love to hear what you think!
06/14/2012
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
I'm spaced pretty close together and the Vr6 and Vr6.5 work best for me. The Vr6 is the least forgiving in terms of which anatomies it will fit. You'd have to be close to average spaced for it to work. The Vr6.5 has a bit longer of a ...
My thoughts on the Vr5: get the Vr5 only if you want less girth. I didn't get much stimulation from the two skinny bulges texture-wise, the vibration itself is great though. The vibration in the clit arm is also fantastic and will work wonderfully for ladies with an average spacing like mine (25mm).
06/14/2012
- Kira - - Kira -
Quote:
Originally posted by Gracie
I measure 20 mm from top of vagina to mid clit. If you are closer then I say skip. What I have to do is tuck the ears up under the body of the rabbit. the vibes are stronger in the ears than the rabbit's body. But I think the clit stim part ...
Blarg. I'm closer than that. The attachment being stronger sounds lovely though! I dunno. I've been on the fence on a big Jopen for ages. I just know they won't fit, but I still want to try one.
06/14/2012
Reiyth Reiyth
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
I'm spaced pretty close together and the Vr6 and Vr6.5 work best for me. The Vr6 is the least forgiving in terms of which anatomies it will fit. You'd have to be close to average spaced for it to work. The Vr6.5 has a bit longer of a ...
Awesome breakdown! That helps a ton! I checked out your thread on clit spacing, lots of interesting stuff there. Seems that I'm a bit on the longer side at 37mm from clit to urethra.

I'm currently saving up to get the mimi b/c I desperately need a compact, discreet, powerful clit vibe. I've tried at least half a dozen cheaper vibes rated at around 4 vrooms but none of them can get me off. I tried out the Nea, and was really disappointed in how weak it was. I'm guessing that this means that I need a lot of power, hopefully the mimi will do the trick.

I also prefer shallow penetration so I'm looking at the shorter vibrating vibes rather than the longer rotating ones.

I think I'm torn between the 5.5, and 6.5. I don't think I'll like the 4.5 b/c I'm not really into ticklely vibrations and I think it looks uglier than the other two. I was thinking that I would prefer the rigid shaft in the 5.5 and that it would be stronger since there were some reviews of the 6.5 that complained that the clit vibe could be stronger. I'm not sure now if the vibrations in the 6.5 are stronger. How much stronger is the 6.5 than the 5.5? Could you compare them to the Lelo Nea since that's one vibe I know how I react to? Thanks so much for your help!
06/14/2012
- Kira - - Kira -
Quote:
Originally posted by Reiyth
Awesome breakdown! That helps a ton! I checked out your thread on clit spacing, lots of interesting stuff there. Seems that I'm a bit on the longer side at 37mm from clit to urethra.

I'm currently saving up to get the mimi b/c I ...
The 6.5 is a hair stronger than the 5.5. It's enough to make a difference, at least to me. I have a clit 'o steel, so any extra oomph helps for me. I can orgasm from the 6.5 by itself, but the 5.5 I sometimes I have to pull out another clit vibrator with.

The Nea is so weak there is NO comparison. I'd say the Nea is maybe two vrooms if I'm being nice where the 5.5 clit arm is a low four vroom and the 6.5 gets up to a low five if you have both the big and little arm turned on. If you just turn on the clit arm without the internal arm then the 6.5 runs about a high four vrooms.

In terms of clitoral vibrators you might want to try, check out MiMi, Salsa, Tango, and Life. All of those are light years ahead of Nea in strength. The Nea is just plain weak and sucky, at least if you need a lot of power. I know some people like it, but I assume those people don't need a lot of vroom to get off.
06/15/2012
Mrs.Intensity Mrs.Intensity
Quote:
Originally posted by Beck
I can comment on the 4.5 since that is the only one Kira doesn't have to comment about.

The Vr4.5 is not going to apply pressure on your clit. It has a little piece of silicone that is meant as a tickler. If you insert farther so the ...
This post was very helpful to me, as I was thinking about trying the Vr4.5 first, but I would really like something with a bit more power and would welcome a little pressure there haha. I have no idea what the actual measurement is for my spacing but I am thinking it's somewhere between average and larger. Time to find out!
06/18/2012
unfulfilled unfulfilled
Quote:
Originally posted by Reiyth
Awesome breakdown! That helps a ton! I checked out your thread on clit spacing, lots of interesting stuff there. Seems that I'm a bit on the longer side at 37mm from clit to urethra.

I'm currently saving up to get the mimi b/c I ...
I'd save for uma over Mimi. I have both versions of Mimi and uma and uma is stronger and I use it as a clit vibe. You also get the added bonus to insert it as well.

As far as the jopens thanks everyone for your input because I'm thinking about getting 2 of them soon but didn't know which ones to get next. What are you thoughts on 9 or 2? How do they compare in strength?
06/18/2012
Beck Beck
Quote:
Originally posted by unfulfilled
I'd save for uma over Mimi. I have both versions of Mimi and uma and uma is stronger and I use it as a clit vibe. You also get the added bonus to insert it as well.

As far as the jopens thanks everyone for your input because I'm ...
You will want to talk to Kira she has both of those too.

And I second the opinion on getting a Uma over MiMi.
06/18/2012
Beck Beck
Quote:
Originally posted by Mrs.Intensity
This post was very helpful to me, as I was thinking about trying the Vr4.5 first, but I would really like something with a bit more power and would welcome a little pressure there haha. I have no idea what the actual measurement is for my spacing but ...
Yay! Glad it was helpful.
06/18/2012
- Kira - - Kira -
Quote:
Originally posted by unfulfilled
I'd save for uma over Mimi. I have both versions of Mimi and uma and uma is stronger and I use it as a clit vibe. You also get the added bonus to insert it as well.

As far as the jopens thanks everyone for your input because I'm ...
Here is my detailed breakdown of the three dual ended Jopen vibes. Hope that helps! In short - Vr9 > Vr2.
06/18/2012
Reiyth Reiyth
Quote:
Originally posted by Beck
You will want to talk to Kira she has both of those too.

And I second the opinion on getting a Uma over MiMi.
I thought about getting the Uma instead, but I am willing to sacrifice a little bit of power for better portability. I want something small that I can fit in a pocket or small purse and bring with me on adventures. I may end up getting both down the road, but I really need to beef up my toy arsenal and cover my basics first. Thanks guys!
06/29/2012
unfulfilled unfulfilled
Quote:
Originally posted by Reiyth
I thought about getting the Uma instead, but I am willing to sacrifice a little bit of power for better portability. I want something small that I can fit in a pocket or small purse and bring with me on adventures. I may end up getting both down ...
Uma can fit in a purse, I've taken it with me plenty of times.
07/31/2012
Total posts: 20
Unique posters: 9