looking for advice on anal/prostate toy help.

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

looking for advice on anal/prostate toy help.

Welmby Welmby
my partner is interested in having his 'virgin' bum explored. what is the best way to do that/toy to start with. i was looking for something small and with sleeves to expand his pleasure. there's only so much us women can do to please the men in our lives.
05/06/2009
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Jimbo Jones Jimbo Jones
You have brought up an interesting question here.
There are lots of toys particularly designed for anal play, butt plugs, prostate massagers, anal probes, anal beads, etc. but you are requesting one that has sleeves. I have not used any that have sleeves, so I can't comment on the true effectiveness myself, but the Kobe Tai anal adventure link is the highest rated of the kits that have sleeves. Maybe that type of thing is what you are looking for? Be aware that the sleeves are rubber which is a porous material and can harbor bacteria so condom use is a good idea for cleanliness.
05/06/2009
Welmby Welmby
Quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo Jones
You have brought up an interesting question here.
There are lots of toys particularly designed for anal play, butt plugs, prostate massagers, anal probes, anal beads, etc. but you are requesting one that has sleeves. I have not used any that have ...
i was planing on condom use as it was for that, it's safer.
05/06/2009
Jimbo Jones Jimbo Jones
Quote:
Originally posted by Welmby
i was planing on condom use as it was for that, it's safer.
You are way ahead of me then.
Do you have any idea of what kind of stimulation he is after (prostate stimulation, thrusting, stretching, role reversal, etc.)?
That might help in garnering more ideas.
What have you done with his ass so far? I understand he is an "anal virgin" but have you massaged the exterior with your hand or tongue (rimming)?
05/06/2009
ScottA ScottA
I'd say start with fingers, move to a plug as a first toy, and then explore other toys (such as dildos, vibrators, prostate massagers, or other plugs) as you develop a better feel for what you and he like.

I don't know about sleeves. I think I'd recommend a tapered toy to warm up and then a solid toy. The solid toys tend to be higher quality and easier to clean. If you haven't checked out the Sexis article at link yet you should.

I'm starting a series on starting with anal toys on my blog at bottomtalk.blogspot.co m (bottom as in butt rather than BDSM). I only have the first two parts done now, though.
05/06/2009
jakjak jakjak
Start slow. Then gradually work up to something bigger and bigger. He may start to buy himself toys as I have already. I would go with ScottA's recommendation as well.
05/07/2009
Welmby Welmby
we haven't been able to play yet, but i am considering all possibilities. the toy i have right now is nice and thin and no thicker then my finger. condom use will be a deffinate, i so will need to stock up.
05/13/2009
LilyLust LilyLust
I JUST went through this with my husband. We started with finger(s). then worked up to a small toy about one inch in diameter now we are working of getting a harness and larger toys. Start slow. The best part with starting with your fingers is he will find out if he likes it of not, and you might not waste any money. The first time is a bit awkward, try more then once. It took about 3 times for my man to warm start really liking it, but if you find his spot he will love it!
05/13/2009
Oggins Oggins
Lube and patience! You can never use enough lube. You probably already know that but just for anyone else reading this....LUBE RULES! =)
05/13/2009
ScottA ScottA
Quote:
Originally posted by Oggins
Lube and patience! You can never use enough lube. You probably already know that but just for anyone else reading this....LUBE RULES! =)
Check out different lubes, too. I'm not sure how common it is, but I'm sensitive to some lubes. A burning bottom doesn't make for fun play.
05/13/2009
Welmby Welmby
Quote:
Originally posted by ScottA
Check out different lubes, too. I'm not sure how common it is, but I'm sensitive to some lubes. A burning bottom doesn't make for fun play.
i have stocked up on water based lube, from what i know it's easier on the body.
05/15/2009
ScottA ScottA
Quote:
Originally posted by Welmby
i have stocked up on water based lube, from what i know it's easier on the body.
It really depends on what you're personally sensitive to, so my advice is to try out lubes before using them in a sexual setting. Put a biggish drop on your finger and slide it in and see what happens. You should automatically eliminate any lubes that you know might be a problem (because of glycerin or parabens if you're sensitive) before trying this.
05/15/2009
oldkinky oldkinky
Quote:
Originally posted by Welmby
my partner is interested in having his 'virgin' bum explored. what is the best way to do that/toy to start with. i was looking for something small and with sleeves to expand his pleasure. there's only so much us women can do to please the ...
My wife always uses an anal toy to massage my prostate while she gives me a blowjob. Fantastic orgasms.
Toys we enjoy are Spectragels Vibrating Anal Tool, Anal E-Z Bend, Anal T and Vibrating Anal Twister(which can also be used as a strap on). Remember keep the diameter small. 1.25 inch diameter is the max that is comfortable for me. Length is not important. Also use lots of lube.
He will go wild.
07/29/2009
buckeye buckeye
Hey guys out there, I'm looking for a little advice/help. I'd read alot of great reviews lately on the wonders of prostate orgasms and although I rarely go for anal stimulation, I thought, what the heck, I'd give it a try. I ordered a Progasm Ice from Aneros, followed the diretions and the tips, but got nothing. I was very disappointed. Has anyone had a similar experience or some advise or tips I could use to get a better result? Thanks
09/11/2009
ScottA ScottA
Quote:
Originally posted by buckeye
Hey guys out there, I'm looking for a little advice/help. I'd read alot of great reviews lately on the wonders of prostate orgasms and although I rarely go for anal stimulation, I thought, what the heck, I'd give it a try. I ordered a ...
The Aneros/Nexus type of toys require practice to use. You have to learn how to contract the muscles to get it to work, and you need to get accustomed to the sensations that they deliver.

I'd start with something a bit less subtle. If you have a partner, fingers work well. If not it can be a bit difficult to get them in the right place. Curved dildos (such as the Tantus Curve or Squirt) work well, as do curved "probes" or "wands" (Tantus G-Force, Pure Wand, Bandito, etc.)

I'm testing out a silicone G-spot vibrator, and it feels great- strong vibrations, and the bump on the end wraps around the top of my prostate for even more sensation (my vibe is the Epona).

There are also the vibrating styles of prostate massagers - such as the Rocks Off toys (Rude Boy, Bad Boy, Naughty Boy) - these provide more stimulation, but at least for the Bad Boy it puts quite a bit of pressure on the prostate, which can be too much for some people - especially if they aren't used to prostate stimulation.
09/11/2009
catalunalilith catalunalilith
Quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo Jones
You have brought up an interesting question here.
There are lots of toys particularly designed for anal play, butt plugs, prostate massagers, anal probes, anal beads, etc. but you are requesting one that has sleeves. I have not used any that have ...
thanks
07/03/2011
Total posts: 16
Unique posters: 9