Smoothing a Material

NarcissisticLust NarcissisticLust
Love pacifier beginner
Related to: 
Many people have mentioned the uncomfortable seam that runs through the of the center of the Love Pacifier. This is the one problem preventing me from purchasing this product. Does anyone have any suggestions of how to file or smooth the silicone?
08/10/2011
  • Buy 1 Vibrator Get 1 FREE
  • Limited offer: Save 25% on Blush Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
tickle me pink tickle me pink
I read a review on this one (link) and he was able to wear away the seam using a razor blade and sandpaper. Apparently it made a huge difference.

I've been looking into buying this one too. It seems like a great toy!
08/11/2011
AlaskanBeauty AlaskanBeauty
Man... sandpaper?
08/11/2011
ToyGurl ToyGurl
Quote:
Originally posted by NarcissisticLust
Many people have mentioned the uncomfortable seam that runs through the of the center of the Love Pacifier. This is the one problem preventing me from purchasing this product. Does anyone have any suggestions of how to file or smooth the silicone?
If you use a nail file followed by a buffer (very inexpensive when you buy grocery store brands) you can get rid of it quite easily. I had to do this with a similar but plug.

Basically, just get a nail filing kit and use those tools.
08/11/2011
ToyGurl ToyGurl
Quote:
Originally posted by tickle me pink
I read a review on this one (link) and he was able to wear away the seam using a razor blade and sandpaper. Apparently it made a huge difference.

I've been looking into buying this one too. It seems like a great toy! ... More
As mimori said, a razor will also work well. You can just "shave" it.
08/11/2011
js250 js250
Hand-held scraper blade, (razor blade kind found at auto parts stores), and fingernail file/buffing kit. Then follow with 1500 grit sandpaper, wetsanding. Smooth as a baby's butt.
08/12/2011
NarcissisticLust NarcissisticLust
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyGurl
If you use a nail file followed by a buffer (very inexpensive when you buy grocery store brands) you can get rid of it quite easily. I had to do this with a similar but plug.

Basically, just get a nail filing kit and use those tools.
That sounds perfect! Thank you STL : )
08/12/2011
Total posts: 7
Unique posters: 5