Spray on Condoms

Envy Envy
Interesting but I have a feeling this could be adapted to some other use rather than condoms....
08/18/2010
deltalima deltalima
Sounds cool and practical. But romantic, I'm not sure. But it's definitely something new.
08/18/2010
Apinkjellybean04 Apinkjellybean04
This sounds very interesting would like to know more about it
08/18/2010
P'Gell P'Gell
My first thought was on the line with Lauren's. There is no resivour tip? No way, it appears to pull a little at the tip to make room. Where does the semen go? I would also worry about the latex getting into the urethra and all over pube hairs.

No thanks. It's latex, too. Allergies for me.

Why can't I spell Resivour? It's not even on the spell check? I'm having a shitty day already....
08/18/2010
wondertoes wondertoes
Interesting concept, but seems impractical. I just can't imagine hearing "Hang on, let me spray on my condom."
10/08/2010
Gary Gary
Any news on this product since the original post 5 months ago?
10/08/2010
Sbear89 Sbear89
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
This actually seems scary, quite honestly. I would fear that my penis would be forever blue, or that some of the material would get inside of the urethra.

Overall, however, I like the idea simply because it's innovative. It's ... More
Yea a blue penis would totaly not be attractive. Unless you are in love with the Smurfs lol..
10/08/2010
Dusk Dusk
Quote:
Originally posted by NightNight
This would be great for toys if it ended up being more cost effective than a regular condom.
Good point! I'd love this for toys, but not so much the real deal...
10/08/2010
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Envy
Interesting but I have a feeling this could be adapted to some other use rather than condoms....
I'd rather use it to spray on rubber toys or something.
10/10/2010
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Any news on this product since the original post 5 months ago?
This is the newest thing I could find:

link

Apparently it was on CSI and is now available for sale.
10/10/2010
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
This is very interesting!

You know how some times crazy inventions lead to other inventions, this seems like one of those midway points.
I mean... ideally one day it could work.
But if your guy was allergic... Or it didn't work.
10/10/2010
Sera Sera
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
This actually seems scary, quite honestly. I would fear that my penis would be forever blue, or that some of the material would get inside of the urethra.

Overall, however, I like the idea simply because it's innovative. It's ... More
Well, it's interesting....

How do you get the thing off?
10/15/2010
Sera Sera
Quote:
Originally posted by Sera
Well, it's interesting....

How do you get the thing off?
Never mind. I read the link. It peels off after you use it!
10/15/2010
mllebeauty mllebeauty
I like the idea of it but I'm not sure I would feel safe or comfortable depending on it! @Illusional...and if you're guy were allergic...no kidding!
10/15/2010
Shellz31 Shellz31
LMAO - sounds interesting. Would be cool to test out for anyone who doesnt normally use condoms so theres no risk ... I'd be interested to find out more.
10/15/2010
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Shellz31
LMAO - sounds interesting. Would be cool to test out for anyone who doesnt normally use condoms so theres no risk ... I'd be interested to find out more.
I'd want to use them on toys. No bunching up!
10/19/2010
socceras socceras
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
Yea...you read that right! A spray on condom? A German inventor came up with one, but I'm skeptical. Where does the cum go?! What do you think? link

... More
waiting for it to dry can ruin the mood
10/23/2010
That Guy That Guy
I'm not a frequent user of condoms, but I'm not really getting how this is going to work. I've got this awful image of a backfire, like Bugs Bunny plugging the barrel of Elmer Fudd's shotgun.
01/06/2011
Chevylady37 Chevylady37
hmmm...interesting. My guess is it wouldn't work, say you didn't spray it thick enough, or you missed a spot, where would sperm go? i don't think it would work.
01/12/2011
P'Gell P'Gell
Quote:
Originally posted by That Guy
I'm not a frequent user of condoms, but I'm not really getting how this is going to work. I've got this awful image of a backfire, like Bugs Bunny plugging the barrel of Elmer Fudd's shotgun.
Yes, that was my concern. There not only is no reservoir tip, but you can't tug on the end to make a place for the semen to go.

I'd be afraid it would hurt and/or squirt out the edges of the condom.
01/12/2011
dv8 dv8
I wonder what sort of misuse this product could involve.
01/12/2011
Darkestraven Darkestraven
i would love to try this as a fun thing, once they get the important stuff figured out (like reservoir tip) then i would deff try it out for fun. but it would take some time so it would be one of those things that you would have to know your gonna use like a toy on the night/day you wanna use it.
01/13/2011
Squishy Girl Squishy Girl
What? But the-- and then the-- WHAT?!
01/16/2011
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Chevylady37
hmmm...interesting. My guess is it wouldn't work, say you didn't spray it thick enough, or you missed a spot, where would sperm go? i don't think it would work.
You put your cock in a chamber that does it for you.
01/19/2011
Diabolical Kitty Diabolical Kitty
Yes, I'm worried about the same problem. Where would all the cum go and who wants to wait 30 seconds to "SPRAY" it on?
01/27/2011
ScottA ScottA
I wonder what sensitivity would be like, since the condom would be very form fitting.
01/27/2011
Oxygen99 Oxygen99
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
You put your cock in a chamber that does it for you.
Somehow I don't think my husband (not that we use condoms) would be ok with putting his cock in any kind of chamber. What if it malfunctioned? The results seem equal parts horrifying and hilarious.
01/27/2011
Crystal1 Crystal1
Yay for advances in technology, but... yeeeah, getting it off could be concerning, especially with hair involved.
01/28/2011
dbm6907 dbm6907
Interesting, but i'm extremely skeptical!
06/07/2011
724-6924 724-6924
Quote:
Originally posted by Victoria
It is innovative and interesting - but I am skeptical for the same reasons as most commenters on this thread, as well how impractical it is to have to use a plug-in spraying machine/chamber, the 20 seconds for it to apply could cause loss of ... More
definitely agree. hopefully they can advance things like this quickly. it would be nice.
06/07/2011
Total posts: 109
Unique posters: 87