BBW Tips about shaving

❦Angel Of Music❦ ❦Angel Of Music❦
❦Angel Of Music❦
Related to: 
I am a BBW and have always had trouble shaving. Its hard for me to actually see down there so it's a pain and just plain out difficult. I have contemplated getting the Coochy Shave Creme to help, but are there anymore tips anyone has? I want to surprise my boyfriend because I always keep it pretty natural down there. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
02/12/2011
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • Save 60% on 3 item set
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
❦Angel Of Music❦ ❦Angel Of Music❦
Quote:
Originally posted by ❦Angel Of Music❦
I am a BBW and have always had trouble shaving. Its hard for me to actually see down there so it's a pain and just plain out difficult. I have contemplated getting the Coochy Shave Creme to help, but are there anymore tips anyone has? I want to ... More
Just to make things a bit clearer, I'm talking about my coochie.
02/12/2011
BadassFatass BadassFatass
I put a towel down on my bed and bring my Coochy Shave Creme (which I LOVE), my razor and a big bowl full of warm water into my room. I prop myself up against the wall with pillows so that I'm half sitting up. I find that I can reach better in this position. I still can't really see though but this makes it easier than trying to do it standing in the shower. After I just hop in the shower for a minute to rinse off.
02/12/2011
Jobthingy Jobthingy
When I was pregnant and could not see anything from the waist down, i shaved using a mirror. If it is in the bathroom, you can fog free the mirror by putting shaving FOAM (not gel) over the entire mirror and wiping it off with a paper towel.
02/12/2011
BeautiFullFigured BeautiFullFigured
I get what you're saying, though I personally don't usually look while I'm shaving down there. I actually usually shower by a dim light source like a nightlight. I figure if a blind person can shower without looking at anything why can't I. I know where all my bits & pieces are and have average sensation down there, so I just shave away and double check by running my hand along my skin for spots I may have missed. But I can imagine it would be difficult if you were trying to shave a landing strip or similar into it.
02/14/2011
❦Angel Of Music❦ ❦Angel Of Music❦
Thanks for the tips gals! I would say I did a decent job for my first time...and I can only get better with practice!
02/14/2011
slynch slynch
My wife is bigger and she has difficulty as well.

When she wants it bare, I shave it for her.
03/01/2011
Eden C. Eden C.
I'm not a bigger girl, but I thought I'd share my tips anyway.

I do as much as possible with an electric trimmer beforehand, so that if I miss any spots, it's not as noticeable.

Shave the labia majora by stretching them out as much as possible, but you must be very, very careful.

If you have hair around your anus or in your crack, try squatting over a hand mirror while you trim/shave. Be very, very careful, as any cuts could easily become contaminated.

And yes, Coochy cream is awesome. I wouldn't even think of shaving down there without it.
03/01/2011
Sundae Sparkles Sundae Sparkles
thank you for all the information!
06/07/2012
SweetSouthernGirl SweetSouthernGirl
Quote:
Originally posted by Eden C.
I'm not a bigger girl, but I thought I'd share my tips anyway.

I do as much as possible with an electric trimmer beforehand, so that if I miss any spots, it's not as noticeable.

Shave the labia majora by stretching them out ... More
I was going to post but my advice was more or less the same and I am a big girl. I don't use a mirror, I can run my hand across the skin and tell if I've gotten it all.

I also love Coochy Cream! Though I did just buy some Kama Sutra Shave cream to review.
06/07/2012
gypsymama gypsymama
Quote:
Originally posted by SweetSouthernGirl
I was going to post but my advice was more or less the same and I am a big girl. I don't use a mirror, I can run my hand across the skin and tell if I've gotten it all.

I also love Coochy Cream! Though I did just buy some Kama Sutra ... More
I LOVE the Kama Sutra cream, IMHO much better than Coochy Cream!!!
06/07/2012
Girl696 Girl696
Quote:
Originally posted by ❦Angel Of Music❦
I am a BBW and have always had trouble shaving. Its hard for me to actually see down there so it's a pain and just plain out difficult. I have contemplated getting the Coochy Shave Creme to help, but are there anymore tips anyone has? I want to ... More
If you have a partner you trust going down there with a razor ask! I am seven months preg and cant see anything down there so my husband does it for me
06/07/2012
meezerosity meezerosity
I put a towel on the bed and lay down with a mirror propped up against something so I can see what I'm doing.
06/09/2012
Total posts: 13
Unique posters: 11