Just don't feel like it anymore

LostinLife LostinLife
LostinLife
Related to: 
What do you do when you are not feeling sex anymore and you don't even want to think about it? How do you get out of the funk?
08/11/2012
  • Weekly Special: Hot Vibes! Buy 1 Vibrator And Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
- Kira - - Kira -
Try to do things that make you feel sexy. Lingerie or nice clothes, something like that. Also have sex even if you don't want to. Sometimes remembering how good it feels will help you get back in the swing of wanting it.
08/11/2012
Zandrock Zandrock
Sometimes if your partner initiates. Lots of foreplay can get you in the mood. Sometimes relaxing can help. Just feeling good about yourself and not being tired can really help.
08/11/2012
zz1aag zz1aag
Quote:
Originally posted by LostinLife
What do you do when you are not feeling sex anymore and you don't even want to think about it? How do you get out of the funk?
go to the strip club
08/12/2012
LostinLife LostinLife
thanks for all the input
08/12/2012
carebear712 carebear712
since my hubby ALWAYS wants sex, I often don't feel in the mood initially...but once we get going I start to get into it. Like Kira said sometimes you just gotta remember how good it can feel and it sparks your interest.
08/15/2012
LostinLife LostinLife
Quote:
Originally posted by carebear712
since my hubby ALWAYS wants sex, I often don't feel in the mood initially...but once we get going I start to get into it. Like Kira said sometimes you just gotta remember how good it can feel and it sparks your interest.
i think we (me and you leave the guys at home....lol) should do what zz1aag said and go to the strip club....lol


but yeah I know what you guys are saying though
08/16/2012
carebear712 carebear712
Quote:
Originally posted by LostinLife
i think we (me and you leave the guys at home....lol) should do what zz1aag said and go to the strip club....lol


but yeah I know what you guys are saying though
lol hell yeah I'm down!
08/16/2012
VioletMoonstone VioletMoonstone
I just pretty myself up, wear lingerie to feel sexy, or just dress up and go on a date with a little cleavage showing and try to be flirty. Usually those things makes me want it more.
08/16/2012
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 6