Sex and toys - would you pick your toy over sex?

clix69 clix69
clix69
Related to: 
Ever experienced a time where, you were with or seeing someone where the sex wasn't that great and it got to the point where you would pick your toy over sex, because it could get you off more than the person?

Ever been that direct?
Ever had it happen where you've had bad sex?
tell me your story:
05/08/2012
  • Spring Buzz Vibes BOGO: Buy 1 Vibrator Get 1 FREE
  • Save $15 on Smartballs Uno+Duo kit
  • Save 25% when buying 2 products from Toynary!
  • Get A Free Towel With Luxury Line of Vibrators from Leaf!
  • Get A Free Bag Holder with Fun Factory toys!
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
frisky069 frisky069
Quote:
Originally posted by clix69
Ever experienced a time where, you were with or seeing someone where the sex wasn't that great and it got to the point where you would pick your toy over sex, because it could get you off more than the person?

Ever been that ...
Well the guy I lost my virginity to....was absolutely horrible! I just thought that's how sex was....but deff chose toys over him lol....and once I had sex with someone else I realized how amazing it could be! Haha I would never have sex with my ex again..
05/08/2012
unfulfilled unfulfilled
I have not been in a situation where I'd choose toys over my partner. I like to incorporate them into our play though.
05/08/2012
clix69 clix69
Quote:
Originally posted by frisky069
Well the guy I lost my virginity to....was absolutely horrible! I just thought that's how sex was....but deff chose toys over him lol....and once I had sex with someone else I realized how amazing it could be! Haha I would never have sex with my ...
Lol i remember taking a few people's virginity and remember how i would hope that they would learn a thing or two over time.....turns out that never happened so i moved on and waiting for something better to come along. Turns out the majority of people who say they have slept around? are the people who know the least, it least that was my experience, in the meantime i discovered little things like the bullets and vibrating dildos, and that did me in until i found someone who actually know a thing or two more than i did
05/09/2012
clix69 clix69
Quote:
Originally posted by unfulfilled
I have not been in a situation where I'd choose toys over my partner. I like to incorporate them into our play though.
samsies, on occasion.
05/09/2012
Ilovelingerie Ilovelingerie
Quote:
Originally posted by clix69
Ever experienced a time where, you were with or seeing someone where the sex wasn't that great and it got to the point where you would pick your toy over sex, because it could get you off more than the person?

Ever been that ...
I wouldn't pick a toy over sex with my partner, no.
05/09/2012
SadoMas SadoMas
noo
05/10/2012
Total posts: 7
Unique posters: 5