Jopen for JoyA rechargeable rabbit vibe that is made of silicone and is waterproof?!?! There are a lot of high end toys out there, but the Vanity is a gem among many other toys because she has all of that put together in one amazing package. This well made toy has a high price tag for many good reasons. It's not hard to see that or feel it once this delight finds its way inside you.
At the base where the controls are, there is a little bit of matte ABS plastic and metallic looking plastic. The toy is very streamlined and "virtually seamless" only containing a single seam on the insertable part.
The clitoral attachment's base is affixed at 6" down the shaft. It is subtly contoured and shaped like a tulip or other unbosomed flower bud. It is sort of shaped like a large thumb. With a flatter under surface, it can easily make contact with the clit. It is about 2 1/2" long, 1 1/4" in diameter, and very flexible. it can almost bend back to a 90 degree angle.
Below all of this hardware, the vibrator thins out before come to end at a bulb. The bulb has the controls, LED lights for the controls and charging, and two buttons for powering. The buttons are nicely raised and set into a smooth panel of fake metal looking material. On the back of the toy above this is a raised Power Bullet logo. There are no holes for the charging because it simply sits in the charger to gain power! So cool!
This toy is obviously not discreet because it is fairly large and classically shaped, but it comes with a storage bag that makes it less noticeable.
Vr11 has two separate motors, one on the shaft, and one in the bullet. Each have their own controls as well. The controls might take a little getting used to since they are different from most dual controlled vibes. They can be set at different levels from each other, used together, or alone. To start the power of either one, press the button down and hold it until it reaches the desired level. To increase again, do the same. pressing and not holding will turn that stimulation off. There is no way to decrease the vibrations without starting over.
Stimulation #1: Clitoral vibration
1. The first vibration is a steady low and rumbly level. It is felt well in the clitoral attachment and is concentrated in the center of the shaft, but does not travel to the tip. The noise level is low and can not be heard across a room.
2. The second is a large increase from the first and a medium level of vibration that can now be felt in the tip of the shaft. It is still quiet.
3. The third is a slight just to a medium high level that can probably satisfy most women. It is slightly louder and can be heard across a room if it is not inserted within the body. The vibrations can be felt through all the insertable and contact points of the toy.
4. The fourth is very much like three with a slight increase, very slight. The noise level is the same.
5. A larger increase, but still small takes you to the fifth level. The noise increases slightly but still can't be heard through most doors even if it is not making contact with the body.
6. Increasing even more, the vibrations reach a very high level and might be too much for some especially since they do get a little buzzy in the clitoral arm. The noise level also increases and can be heard outside a door if not in contact with the body.
7. The final level is very intense and will set power hungry individuals to pleasure if they have not been already.
Stimulation #2: Twirling shaft - The shaft doesn't just twirl as if you were drawing a circle in air with your finger, it moves at two points at the same time to give a wriggling feeling.
1-7. The first level is slow. It moves about half as fast as the fastest speed you can twirl your own finger. It's noise level is louder than the first 3 vibration levels, but it is still quiet and can't be heard through a door if it is inside the body. Skip to 7... The increase in speed is very slight through the levels. It barely doubles in speed, if that. It increases in noise, but not by much.
Vr11 is also completely waterproof! It's not often that a rechargeable toy can be brought to the tub or shower, but this beauty can.
Vanity Vr11 should only be used with water or oil based lubricants. It shouldn't be boiled, but can easily be cleaned with warm water and anti-bacterial soap or a toy cleaner. To store, it can be placed in the box or storage bag it comes in. You can also choose to display it.
The storage bag is a simple black, square bag with the name Jopen on it. It's a nice material and has a draw string top.
The packaging also has information about the 1 and 10 year warranties.
If you want a cheaper version, go for the Vanity Vr7, if you don't mind it being a little bit smaller.
The material isn't anything I have not seen before, but the feel is unique. It's like there is a dual density to this vibrator. It's comfortable and works well with the shape. It feels great when inserted even before any buttons are pushed. At first I got frustrated because I didn't read the instructions. The controls took a little bit getting used to because my seasoned sex toy experience gave me the instincts to push the buttons differently. Once I got the hang of it, I got addicted to this toy for like a week! The twirling of the toy is unlike any rotation of beads or shaft that I have had in a toy. It somehow makes the toy feel a bit realistic. I love orgasming with the Vr11.
Now is it worth the money? Yes, it totally deserves a high price tag, but I am not sure if it deserves THAT high of one. I am very grateful for being given the opportunity to review this toy, because I don't know that I would have shelled out the money for this version. I probably would have waited til it went down in price or chose a cheaper Vanity style. BUT, there are not many silicone vibes out there that are completely waterproof, rechargeable, and rabbits. Even LELO's are not waterproof and have a high price tag. So when compared to other high end vibes like it, for the extra features of these I would so shell out more money for a Vanity than less for a toy that isn't waterproof, rotating, or any of the other unique features this toy has put together. The only thing I would add is pulsations. Because of this, my subjective rating is more of a 4.5.