Any good women POV porn out there?

Noelle Noelle
Noelle
Related to: 
I have looked for Women's POV porn, and I can't find it anywhere! Where can I find it? All I can find is some chick getting a face shot, which isn't appealing to me at all! Can anyone tell me what DVD/ FREE porn site I can go to for a Females POV?? Thanks!
08/01/2012
  • Add More Pleasure to Your Collection! Buy 1 Vibe, Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Noelle Noelle
Quote:
Originally posted by Noelle
I have looked for Women's POV porn, and I can't find it anywhere! Where can I find it? All I can find is some chick getting a face shot, which isn't appealing to me at all! Can anyone tell me what DVD/ FREE porn site I can go to for a ... More
ANYONE????
08/09/2012
YouAreMyFetish YouAreMyFetish
It's a shame how difficult this is to find, isn't it? When I'm watching porn, I get excited when I can finally look at the man in the video instead of closeup of fake boobs or the girl looking in the camera. Sorry--I wish I could help but I'm in the same boat!
08/10/2012
Noelle Noelle
Quote:
Originally posted by YouAreMyFetish
It's a shame how difficult this is to find, isn't it? When I'm watching porn, I get excited when I can finally look at the man in the video instead of closeup of fake boobs or the girl looking in the camera. Sorry--I wish I could help but ... More
And I hate seeing a face shot or female spitting nasty white spit all over a guy! That kills the mood for me!! NASTY!!
08/11/2012
YouAreMyFetish YouAreMyFetish
Totally. I recently stumbled across a video I really liked...until the end when he pulled out and came in her mouth. Anyway, have you tried any feminist porn sites? Unfortunately, most of them I've seen are paid, but there is probably some free stuff out there.
08/11/2012
mikeysPlace mikeysPlace
So you're looking for straight porn, but from a woman's POV? And do none of the female porn makers out there not film like this? Sounds like a market opportunity! LOL
08/11/2012
Noelle Noelle
Quote:
Originally posted by mikeysPlace
So you're looking for straight porn, but from a woman's POV? And do none of the female porn makers out there not film like this? Sounds like a market opportunity! LOL
Yes, looking for straight porn. I like the idea of a female pov w/ her man having his way w/ her!! Yes, I agree, there is definately a market opportunity!! Wish I had some business sense!!
08/11/2012
justheretopost justheretopost
I have web design and programming skills, and if anyone is interested in a partnership off some kind too help with this, then maybe we can make it become more aware and beneficial. Unfortunately I don't have any skills within this market so i guess someone with web knowledge and adult site experience may wish to tackle this with me, if not but you have web skills then we could tackle it together and figure it out ourselves. But I was thinking a free site like porntube etc with categories and galleries but specifically for female pov (also allowing user uploads etc.). People looking for this content would be a high hit rate for the website due too the low amount of sites specifically for this content...

PM me if you want too discuss more..
11/09/2012
SaraBroughman SaraBroughman
Quote:
Originally posted by mikeysPlace
So you're looking for straight porn, but from a woman's POV? And do none of the female porn makers out there not film like this? Sounds like a market opportunity! LOL
Maybe YOU should make some. I always say, be the change you wish to see in the world.
02/20/2013
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 5