Which of these do you prefer?

PadoruLover PadoruLover
I'm looking for a toy for me and my boyfriend to do some public play. What do you guys think?
Answers (private voting - your screen name will NOT appear in the results):
12  (80%)
1  (7%)
2  (13%)
Total votes: 15
Poll is open
Mar 17, 11:47 pm
  • Buy 1 Toy Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Lvstoplay Lvstoplay
Quote:
Originally posted by PadoruLover
I'm looking for a toy for me and my boyfriend to do some public play. What do you guys think?
If you can find the Lelo Tiani 2 anywhere, that's an excellent choice. It's no longer being sold in the USA though, which is why I said "if you can find" it.
Mar 28, 1:00 am
Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
Quote:
Originally posted by Lvstoplay
If you can find the Lelo Tiani 2 anywhere, that's an excellent choice. It's no longer being sold in the USA though, which is why I said "if you can find" it.
deleted, never mind, LOL!
Mar 29, 10:59 pm
edeneve edeneve
ooohhh, most definitely Insignia Lyla 2 - yeah baby!!!
Sep 11, 1:31 pm
FleurDevereux FleurDevereux
Quote:
Originally posted by PadoruLover
I'm looking for a toy for me and my boyfriend to do some public play. What do you guys think?
Out of these, I've only had the We-Vibe, and we love it!!!!
Sep 24, 1:45 am
toysforall toysforall
Quote:
Originally posted by FleurDevereux
Out of these, I've only had the We-Vibe, and we love it!!!!
us too!
Sep 27, 8:40 am
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 6