Switches: Do you switch with the same person?

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

Switches: Do you switch with the same person?

carenautilus carenautilus
A fair few of my friends switch, but never with the same person. That is, if they top one play partner, they always top. But they may bottom with another partner. I switch with my primary, and sometimes switch with one of my play partners. You?
Answers (private voting - your screen name will NOT appear in the results):
I switch with all my partners
8  (21%)
I never switch with any of my partners
3  (8%)
I switch with most of my partners
6  (15%)
I switch with some/a few of my partners
9  (23%)
Other?
13  (33%)
Total votes: 39
Poll is closed
06/28/2012
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by carenautilus
A fair few of my friends switch, but never with the same person. That is, if they top one play partner, they always top. But they may bottom with another partner. I switch with my primary, and sometimes switch with one of my play partners. You?
I generally don't switch completely...with Sigel it is a struggle for dominance that we enjoy and with Arch he prefers to allow me to be dominant. Both of my guys are very dominant though in everyday life so there is always the friction. This is what turns us on!
06/29/2012
lecanis lecanis
I've switched with most of my partners, in the past. There have been a couple who didn't ever switch at all, so those are exceptions. I have once been in a relationship where I was submissive to a partner who was only submissive to her primary, but it wound up not working out as well for me, because I get bored fairly easily with just playing one role, and I didn't have an outlet that would allow me to be dominant at the time.
06/29/2012
Hallmar82 Hallmar82
I usually switch with my wife who actually doesn't like to that often - she prefers to be the bottom.
06/29/2012
Sureshot Sureshot
just like Hallmar82, I give her the reigns at times, but she prefers bottom
06/29/2012
hall5885 hall5885
We switch all the time. I would get bored otherwise.
06/29/2012
Ms. N Ms. N
Good question! I have had very few play partners who were comfortable switching, but have one I remember fondly for it...
06/29/2012
carenautilus carenautilus
Quote:
Originally posted by lecanis
I've switched with most of my partners, in the past. There have been a couple who didn't ever switch at all, so those are exceptions. I have once been in a relationship where I was submissive to a partner who was only submissive to her ...
Yeah, I can definitely see that. I'd feel very unsatisfied just playing one role all the time.
06/30/2012
carenautilus carenautilus
Quote:
Originally posted by Ms. N
Good question! I have had very few play partners who were comfortable switching, but have one I remember fondly for it...
*grin* Good times, huh?
06/30/2012
marshmallow marshmallow
sometimes switch!
07/01/2012
Boyqueen Boyqueen
Mutual understanding with most partners that we'll I'll switch, but with some it's set that I'm either a top or bottom.
07/01/2012
Faeya Faeya
I prefer to be submissive, but I do like to switch sometimes. As for switching with my primary partner, it's not common, but Dragon does have a submissive femme side that wants to come out to play occasionally, and I'm always willing to accommodate it
07/02/2012
carenautilus carenautilus
Quote:
Originally posted by Faeya
I prefer to be submissive, but I do like to switch sometimes. As for switching with my primary partner, it's not common, but Dragon does have a submissive femme side that wants to come out to play occasionally, and I'm always willing to ...
That sounds lovely!
07/02/2012
SonicSara SonicSara
I am a switch, but when I was with my exs I subbed which I loved at the time. Now I prefer to be an equal switch.
07/02/2012
thisisadeletedaccount thisisadeletedaccount
I switch with both of my partners. Though I am more often a sub to one of them and more often a dom to the other, it's not 100% constant.
07/03/2012
SubmissiveFeminist SubmissiveFeminist
I "switch" with one, a sadomasochist, like myself. I do not submit or Dominant that partner like my others (it is more of a physical-only aspect), but we switch roles as top and bottom.
07/04/2012
BlackRose91 BlackRose91
My partner and I are very strict with regards to monogamy, so I only have one partner. But we are equal switches (we take both roles equally) and we're into the same things, so it works out fantastic.
07/06/2012
Zandrock Zandrock
I only have a single partner, but we switch with each other. It would be hard to switch with multiple people I feel. It takes time to learn what they like and how to interact with them. So to both top and bottom with a partner would be a bit difficult unless you see them a lot. That is my personal opinion at least.
07/08/2012
Sir Sir
I am not a switch whatsoever.
07/08/2012
HisLittleFiend HisLittleFiend
I switch with my Honey, my only partner.
01/11/2013
novanilla novanilla
I switch with some partners and not others.
01/13/2013
xcapricax xcapricax
I switch with all my partners
01/13/2013
Total posts: 22
Unique posters: 19