Strapping it on...in reverse

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

Strapping it on...in reverse

Ciao. Ciao.
We enjoy playing with strapons, and usually it's my partner using it on me. But I have to say one of the most fascinating experiences for me (I'm male bodied, but trans identified) was reversing the situation, and doing my female partner with the strapon. While I am generally perfectly comfortable playing switch in the bedroom, I'm usually more submissive, but something about wearing the strapon myself gave me a different feeling of power/confidence. It's not that it was particularly better endowed than me, but something about the act of putting on the harness and using it gave me a real interesting rush. It's not something I do frequently but I find it to be really enjoyable when I do.

Any others out there had similar experiences?
03/28/2012
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
catsin catsin
Quote:
Originally posted by Ciao.
We enjoy playing with strapons, and usually it's my partner using it on me. But I have to say one of the most fascinating experiences for me (I'm male bodied, but trans identified) was reversing the situation, and doing my female partner ...
So.... explain to me what you mean when you say you put on the harness? Did you fit it over your member or find away around it? I'm wondering because my male bodied trans partner might be into this... I know I'd be interested in experimenting
03/28/2012
Ciao. Ciao.
Quote:
Originally posted by catsin
So.... explain to me what you mean when you say you put on the harness? Did you fit it over your member or find away around it? I'm wondering because my male bodied trans partner might be into this... I know I'd be interested in experimenting
Sure thing, there are two ways that have worked for me. The first was wearing it slightly above my penis, so that the base of the dildo was sort of midway between it and my belly button. The other was to basically just wear some kind of underwear and then wear the whole thing directly over my pubic area. Between the underwear and the small padding on the strapon harness it was completely comfortable for me.

It's a little awkward at first trying to negotiate it, and I will say that it's probably easier to do if you are not hard. But I've definitely enjoyed it.
03/28/2012
catsin catsin
Quote:
Originally posted by Ciao.
Sure thing, there are two ways that have worked for me. The first was wearing it slightly above my penis, so that the base of the dildo was sort of midway between it and my belly button. The other was to basically just wear some kind of underwear ...
Thanks for the quick response!

I have the "La Femme" harness--it's leather and might be a little more rough for what you're suggesting. Any thoughts about that? What harness do you use, might I ask??
03/29/2012
ScottA ScottA
Most "jock" harnesses can be worn above the penis comfortably, though you're safest going with ones that have smaller pads.

You can also get custom "male" or "unisex" harnesses that either fit over the penis (with a "basket" sort of arrangement) or have a cutout for the penis in the pad.

La Femme should work fine if you crank it up high. Think Steve Urkel in a harness...
03/29/2012
Total posts: 5
Unique posters: 3