#BuildaBetterEden - Community Planning: 01.19.2012 (everybody welcome)

Jul!a Jul!a
Community Planning Meeting: 01.19.2012

Hello there everybody, and welcome to the first Community Planning Meeting of 2012! The meeting will take place right here on Thursday, January 19th at 7pm Eastern. If you have any ideas for this meeting, please feel free to post them before the meeting. Maybe somebody else has the same thought you do!

If you arrive before the discussion, please take a few minutes to look through previous discussions.

CPM: 01.05.2012

Meetings from 2011

Meetings from 2010
Add event to your calendar:
01/12/2012
  • Save 20% on Robo suck 3 masturbator and sleeve kit

    • Robo suck 3 sleeves
    • Robo suck 3 masturbators
    Save 20% on Robo suck 3 set

    Expires on Jul 22, 2015 at 11am ET Terms

  • Weekly Special: Save 40% on Rabbit Vibrators and G-spot Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • FREE extra attachment for more pleasure
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
CrystaCat CrystaCat
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Community Planning Meeting: 01.19.2012Hello there everybody, and welcome to the first Community Planning Meeting of 2012! The meeting will take place right here on Thursday, January 19th at 7pm Eastern. If you have any ideas for this meeting, please ... More
I am new but it does say everybody...So I can come?
01/13/2012
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by CrystaCat
I am new but it does say everybody...So I can come?
Absolutely! Everyone is welcome to attend and participate.
01/13/2012
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by CrystaCat
I am new but it does say everybody...So I can come?
Yep, Kindred's absolutely correct here. Everybody is welcome to attend and participate!
01/13/2012
Kissy Kissy
Never heard of this! I am adding to my cal and will check out!
01/16/2012
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Kissy
Never heard of this! I am adding to my cal and will check out!
Yay! I look forward to seeing you there!
01/17/2012
prettyasian prettyasian
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Yay! I look forward to seeing you there!
what usally go on in these community meetinng
01/19/2012
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by prettyasian
what usally go on in these community meetinng
You can look at the past meetings that Sam linked in the original post, but basically anything goes. We often discuss ways to improve the EF community.
01/19/2012
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
You can look at the past meetings that Sam linked in the original post, but basically anything goes. We often discuss ways to improve the EF community.
Yep. Most of the meetings are more of an opportunity for the community to have a regular place to voice opinions and the like. There isn't always stuff to bring up, but there's always a chance to speak your mine.
01/19/2012
Willow Wand Willow Wand
I plan to be here! I will check over the previous minutes in a few.
01/19/2012
Antipova Antipova
I am going to go through at least half of my office before this meeting starts. I have 3 hours.

The whole rest of my house is totally spotless and ALL THE THINGS that aren't currently in use are in sacks ready to go to Goodwill.

But the paperwork stacks... I need a filing cabinet. They look ... like the kind of thing you'd expect from an 65+ professor with a tweed jacket who smokes nice pipe tobacco. Not a 25 year old girl. Nothing's messy, it's all in organized stacks... but there's too much.

So. Wish me luck and persistence.
01/19/2012
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
I am going to go through at least half of my office before this meeting starts. I have 3 hours.

The whole rest of my house is totally spotless and ALL THE THINGS that aren't currently in use are in sacks ready to go to ... More
*sending luck and persistence*!
01/19/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
I am going to go through at least half of my office before this meeting starts. I have 3 hours.

The whole rest of my house is totally spotless and ALL THE THINGS that aren't currently in use are in sacks ready to go to ... More
I have an idea for the papers, get some Better Sex Essentials silicone lube and burn it!

Should be here.
01/19/2012
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
I have an idea for the papers, get some Better Sex Essentials silicone lube and burn it!

Should be here.
Not on my oak desk you don't!
01/19/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
Not on my oak desk you don't!
I certainly hope you would do it outside.
01/19/2012
Jul!a Jul!a
Haha, you two are a riot!

Half an hour!
01/19/2012
Antipova Antipova
I'm here! I got half of the office clean... by square footage, at least. The half that my desk occupies still has plenty of stacks. So I'll keep poking away at things as we talk. Hi all!
01/19/2012
T&A1987 T&A1987
ust got dropped off at home, perfect timing.
01/19/2012
Jul!a Jul!a
Hello everybody, and welcome to the meeting! I'm currently reading some heartwarming stories on Out's website right now, but how are the rest of you doing this fine evening?
01/19/2012
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Hello everybody, and welcome to the meeting! I'm currently reading some heartwarming stories on Out's website right now, but how are the rest of you doing this fine evening?
Convincing myself that simply stacking things doesn't mean you've gone through your stuff and gotten rid of what you don't need!

I'm a hard sell!
01/19/2012
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
Convincing myself that simply stacking things doesn't mean you've gone through your stuff and gotten rid of what you don't need!

I'm a hard sell!
What are you talking about??? I have boxes and boxes in my closet and in storage that would beg to differ with you
01/19/2012
T&A1987 T&A1987
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Hello everybody, and welcome to the meeting! I'm currently reading some heartwarming stories on Out's website right now, but how are the rest of you doing this fine evening?
eating ritz and watching adventure time after the gym. I should make dinner, but eh.
01/19/2012
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
What are you talking about??? I have boxes and boxes in my closet and in storage that would beg to differ with you
All my papers are on your side...
01/19/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
Convincing myself that simply stacking things doesn't mean you've gone through your stuff and gotten rid of what you don't need!

I'm a hard sell!
Well, if you look at each item as you stack it...that means you went through it.

Hey y'all, hope all is well with you.
01/19/2012
Kindred Kindred
Evening all! Seems I'm right on time.
01/19/2012
Jul!a Jul!a
So, what do you guys think of the new features so far? I'm currently in the process of a short tutorial for the new photo uploading feature. I'm thinking I may also include a paragraph or two on how to upload photos to product pages as well. What would you guys think about that? Or should I just have the one for the review uploading be on its own.
01/19/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
Evening all! Seems I'm right on time.
Ya, ten minutes late...right on time.

Hey buddy.
01/19/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
So, what do you guys think of the new features so far? I'm currently in the process of a short tutorial for the new photo uploading feature. I'm thinking I may also include a paragraph or two on how to upload photos to product pages as well. ... More
Why not, it couldn't hurt.

I like the new changes for the most part, not to crazy about the new time format on the forum...at least not yet.
01/19/2012
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
So, what do you guys think of the new features so far? I'm currently in the process of a short tutorial for the new photo uploading feature. I'm thinking I may also include a paragraph or two on how to upload photos to product pages as well. ... More
I like the new features for the most part. I have to get used to having the date rather than time since posting. For some reason it's a hard transition for me. I also wish there was a "Last Active" option so I know better if people have left EF.

An I think one tutorial covering both picture options would work.
01/19/2012
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Why not, it couldn't hurt.

I like the new changes for the most part, not to crazy about the new time format on the forum...at least not yet.
You know what, neither am I, lol. I think though that it's one of those things that will just grow on me with time.
01/19/2012
Total posts: 101
Unique posters: 11