Eden Flicks--Meeting. Sunday, June 5 at 9 PM EDT

IrishLassie IrishLassie
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I say if nobody else has tried answering it by now and we can't make it to 5, it should go to the first. I'm good with that.
I agree
06/05/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
Okay, well... then I guess happyhomeschoolingmom is the winner again! Congrats... can you now BUY the Bon Bon???
yes, cause its on facebook friends sale!!
06/05/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
awww, I'd be your friend! I am white trashy

we are in a low income apt complex surrounded by a new middle class town home community, so unfun
Yay!
06/05/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
rollin with my homies!

thats probably the age I was too, and The craft
I enjoyed the Craft a lot too...
06/05/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Darling Jen
Aw, I'd look at your family with more respect than the snobby, rich people. I have respect for people who do their own damn work.
Well if you ever end up near Chicago, let me know!
06/05/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
yes, cause its on facebook friends sale!!
WOOT!
06/05/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
I enjoyed the Craft a lot too...
I think I enjoyed lusting over Robin Tunney more than anything
06/05/2011
Darling Jen Darling Jen
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
yes, cause its on facebook friends sale!!
Yay!!!

Ok, is there one more? I'd loooove a GC!
06/05/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
By all means, you're welcome to keep chatting here. I have nothing else to do tonight.
06/05/2011
Darling Jen Darling Jen
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Well if you ever end up near Chicago, let me know!
I definitely will! I've never been there. Well, I've had a layover in the airport but who hasn't?
06/05/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Darling Jen
Yay!!!

Ok, is there one more? I'd loooove a GC!
Just two contests.... I'll try and pick something a little more recent next month!
06/05/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Darling Jen
I definitely will! I've never been there. Well, I've had a layover in the airport but who hasn't?
OH! You would LOVE Chicago. I LOOOOOOVE Chicago! I could LIVE in Chicago!
06/05/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
Just two contests.... I'll try and pick something a little more recent next month!
yes, pick something hard and recent, I will probably not know it lol and if I do I will sit out.
06/05/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
yes, pick something hard and recent, I will probably not know it lol and if I do I will sit out.
You don't have to sit out if you know it!
06/05/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
yes, pick something hard and recent, I will probably not know it lol and if I do I will sit out.
I just hope people stick around next time.
06/05/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Darling Jen
I definitely will! I've never been there. Well, I've had a layover in the airport but who hasn't?
There's a lot of really neat stuff to see, I just have to be in the right mood to go into the city.
06/05/2011
IrishLassie IrishLassie
Im actually going to head out and get ready for bed. Need some sleep after a busy busy weekend. Good night everyone!
06/05/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
There's a lot of really neat stuff to see, I just have to be in the right mood to go into the city.
its so expensive in the city, especially now that parking has gone up even higher.
06/05/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by IrishLassie
Im actually going to head out and get ready for bed. Need some sleep after a busy busy weekend. Good night everyone!
night hon!
06/05/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
And now this pork chop is really calling to me, so I'm gonna let you guys go for the night. I had a great time with y'all, and I can't wait until the next meeting!
06/05/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
I just hope people stick around next time.
I will tweet and maybe even blog about it to get us some more people
06/05/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
And now this pork chop is really calling to me, so I'm gonna let you guys go for the night. I had a great time with y'all, and I can't wait until the next meeting!
have fun sam! see you later
06/05/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
its so expensive in the city, especially now that parking has gone up even higher.
It's not so bad if you take the train and walk everywhere.
06/05/2011
Darling Jen Darling Jen
Oooo now I really wanna visit! Chicago better get ready!
06/05/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Ok, and now goodnight everybody!
06/05/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
It's not so bad if you take the train and walk everywhere.
with my disability and the autistic son we can't do that so we look for free days at things to offset the cost.
06/05/2011
Darling Jen Darling Jen
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Ok, and now goodnight everybody!
Hehe g'night, Sam!
06/05/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Night Sam, enjoy the chop!
06/05/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Hey, DJ, did you see my blog post?

HHSM, I'll pm you the link... it's my personal blog.
06/05/2011
Darling Jen Darling Jen
BBW, my love, I should probably get to bed myself now. I gotta get up super early for work and I have a test coming up as our "training final". I gotta pass it to keep the job. But thank you for hosting a wonderful meeting!!!
06/05/2011
Total posts: 334
Unique posters: 16