Movie Screening! Teen Wolf! 3/4/12 @ 9:30 pm EDT

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

Movie Screening! Teen Wolf! 3/4/12 @ 9:30 pm EDT

PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
I love weird science and Over board.
03/04/2012
Cookie Monster Mike Cookie Monster Mike
Quote:
Originally posted by wrmbreze
I am here but I totally forgot because I was soaking in the tub- I mean I was doing research for my next review.
ROFL I had a my mangosteen candle illuminating my small bathroom while soaking in mangosteen bath milk tonight. I am very calm and relaxed now woohoo.

Hmm BBW I could go with either movie, they both sound great. I will be multi-tasking though hehe.
03/04/2012
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Either of those will work for me. I love both Weird Science and Revenge of the Nerds.
03/04/2012
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
I think Revenge of the Nerds... It's been longer since I've seen that!

Any objections? It's on Netflix streaming.
03/04/2012
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Sounds good to me.
03/04/2012
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
I don't mind Revenge of the nerds either.
03/04/2012
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Ready, set, Play!
03/04/2012
Cookie Monster Mike Cookie Monster Mike
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
I think Revenge of the Nerds... It's been longer since I've seen that!

Any objections? It's on Netflix streaming.
lets DOOOOO ITTTTTT!
03/04/2012
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Going to switch to my Nook so I can sit on the couch. Laptop exploded
03/04/2012
Cookie Monster Mike Cookie Monster Mike
Lol they are so young! I forgot. It's been a couple years since i have seen Revenege of the nerds
03/04/2012
Cookie Monster Mike Cookie Monster Mike
Im paused at exactly 2 minutes until I know where everyone is at.
03/04/2012
wrmbreze wrmbreze
They were super young in this. Who is your favorite character from this movie?
03/04/2012
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
The only one not in my netflix account just found it now.
03/04/2012
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by Cookie Monster Mike
Im paused at exactly 2 minutes until I know where everyone is at.
I am simply reminiscing right now, the hubs is playing WoW and I have to wait til he finishes the last boss so as to not mess up his connection.
03/04/2012
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
At the beginning.
03/04/2012
Cookie Monster Mike Cookie Monster Mike
Quote:
Originally posted by wrmbreze
I am simply reminiscing right now, the hubs is playing WoW and I have to wait til he finishes the last boss so as to not mess up his connection.
Lol WoW!

I only laugh because it has been so long since I have played that. I kind of miss it at times. But EF keeps me entertained and busy

Hmm I never watched this movie religiously enough to really form a favorite character to be honest. I have watched it a few times and love the movie. Maybe I will need to find my favorite character tonight
Who is your favorite?
03/04/2012
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
I am paused at 5
03/04/2012
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
I love when he pulls the sheet off Gilbert and he is fully dressed
03/04/2012
Cookie Monster Mike Cookie Monster Mike
Lol old cruise control set at 35mph
03/04/2012
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by Cookie Monster Mike
Lol WoW!

I only laugh because it has been so long since I have played that. I kind of miss it at times. But EF keeps me entertained and busy

Hmm I never watched this movie religiously enough to really form a favorite character to be ...
I like Booger and Lamar!
03/04/2012
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Tell me when to hit play
03/04/2012
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
I just paused mine at 5 as well. I am having some tech difficulties and may have to switch to another browser. As I am still working and my the streaming is not helping with my cam. Also I may be in and out because of work.
03/04/2012
Cookie Monster Mike Cookie Monster Mike
Hit play....now
03/04/2012
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Made some homestyle poppycorn and eating nerds jelly beans. Maybe this was meant to be
03/04/2012
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by Cookie Monster Mike
Lol WoW!

I only laugh because it has been so long since I have played that. I kind of miss it at times. But EF keeps me entertained and busy

Hmm I never watched this movie religiously enough to really form a favorite character to be ...
Yeah, we live in the mountains so the internet isn't as good as we are used to so we take turns doing bandwidth intensive things. I do Eden, FB, Twitter and Pinterest as well as online games. He does WoW, Star Wars, Minecraft and we both watch movies.
03/04/2012
Cookie Monster Mike Cookie Monster Mike
Quote:
Originally posted by wrmbreze
Yeah, we live in the mountains so the internet isn't as good as we are used to so we take turns doing bandwidth intensive things. I do Eden, FB, Twitter and Pinterest as well as online games. He does WoW, Star Wars, Minecraft and we both watch ...
Lol still pretty good considering though. Booger is awesome!
03/04/2012
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
Ok new browser and I have resumed.
03/04/2012
Cookie Monster Mike Cookie Monster Mike
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
Made some homestyle poppycorn and eating nerds jelly beans. Maybe this was meant to be
I just had me a Powerade (Fruit Punch) and also some Veggie Stix lol.
03/04/2012
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
Omg their laughs kill me.
03/04/2012
Cookie Monster Mike Cookie Monster Mike
NERDS NERDS NERDS!!! " I think they are talking about us " haha
03/04/2012
Total posts: 184
Unique posters: 10