Movie Screening! Teen Wolf! 3/4/12 @ 9:30 pm EDT

  • Christmas shipping schedule

Movie Screening! Teen Wolf! 3/4/12 @ 9:30 pm EDT

BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by wrmbreze
Makes me long to live in a bigger city.
Where are you located?
03/04/2012
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
Sorry guy's had to do something and also brb going to make a sandwich of some sort. Now you guy's got me hungry like always lol.
03/04/2012
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
Where are you located?
Western NC mountains
03/04/2012
Cookie Monster Mike Cookie Monster Mike
On the phone and watching this at the same time. multi-tasking yay.
03/04/2012
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by wrmbreze
Western NC mountains
I understand what you mean about people going nuts
03/04/2012
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
I understand what you mean about people going nuts
Ideally we hope to move in the next few years, especially if the job market continues to suck as it does right now.
03/04/2012
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
I want Booger's shirt!
03/04/2012
Cookie Monster Mike Cookie Monster Mike
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
I want Booger's shirt!
Lol totally!!

Some of these scenes I have completely forgot about!
03/04/2012
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by wrmbreze
Ideally we hope to move in the next few years, especially if the job market continues to suck as it does right now.
Bleh. Good luck with that!
03/04/2012
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
Bleh. Good luck with that!
I thought it would be so much easier to get a nursing job but no one wants to hire you with no experience and I wasn't really good at the nursing home job. I felt the need to help everyone whether I had time or not and they( as in my superiors) didn't really appreciate that.
03/04/2012
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
Back with a peanut butter and raspberry jelly sandwich now to catch up to you guy's.
03/04/2012
Cookie Monster Mike Cookie Monster Mike
Quote:
Originally posted by PeaceToTheMiddleEast
Back with a peanut butter and raspberry jelly sandwich now to catch up to you guy's.
Yum! I am now eating Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies.
03/04/2012
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by PeaceToTheMiddleEast
Back with a peanut butter and raspberry jelly sandwich now to catch up to you guy's.
I have never had raspberry jelly. Is it good? I use apple butter most of the time.
03/04/2012
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
Quote:
Originally posted by Cookie Monster Mike
Yum! I am now eating Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies.
Omg Mike pass me some those are the bomb.
03/04/2012
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by Cookie Monster Mike
Yum! I am now eating Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies.
Don't say that..There aren't any girl scouts near me and I am dying for some COOKIES!!!
03/04/2012
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by PeaceToTheMiddleEast
Omg Mike pass me some those are the bomb.
Of course Mike would have cookies!
03/04/2012
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
Quote:
Originally posted by wrmbreze
I have never had raspberry jelly. Is it good? I use apple butter most of the time.
Love it. I actually got it for a recipe that someone had made for me. It is Kielbasa with white rice. You cut up the Kielbasa and fry it then let it simmer in the raspberry jam then poor it over the top of the rice. Omg it is so good.
03/04/2012
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by wrmbreze
I thought it would be so much easier to get a nursing job but no one wants to hire you with no experience and I wasn't really good at the nursing home job. I felt the need to help everyone whether I had time or not and they( as in my superiors) ...
A bigger city would help with that!
03/04/2012
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
I love that song Burning down the house.
03/04/2012
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
A bigger city would help with that!
Yeah the only issue is where to find a bigger city that we feel comfortable raising 1 teen and 1 almost teen girls in.
03/04/2012
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by wrmbreze
Don't say that..There aren't any girl scouts near me and I am dying for some COOKIES!!!
Dollar general has great knock offs of thin mints, samoas, and the pb chocolate ones
03/04/2012
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by PeaceToTheMiddleEast
I love that song Burning down the house.
me too, especially in this movie.
03/04/2012
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
Dollar general has great knock offs of thin mints, samoas, and the pb chocolate ones
Really??? Making note to go by DG tomorrow!
03/04/2012
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
Dollar general has great knock offs of thin mints, samoas, and the pb chocolate ones
Ohh I am going there tmrw I will ahve to look for them. Thanks for the tip.
03/04/2012
Cookie Monster Mike Cookie Monster Mike
Quote:
Originally posted by wrmbreze
Of course Mike would have cookies!
Lol not like I enjoy cookies or anything
03/04/2012
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
To their great big....... jocks
03/04/2012
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
The red head nerd dancing! Bwaaahaahahaha
03/04/2012
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
The red head nerd dancing! Bwaaahaahahaha
Love that part!
03/04/2012
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
Where is everyone at? I am at 16 going on 17 mins now.
03/04/2012
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
For some reason F5 is not moving fast enough for me either tonight.
03/04/2012
Total posts: 184
Unique posters: 10