at this point in my testing I had to put it on hold for a couple of days. You know, a job interview was a bit more important. Anyway, I brought them out for the next set of tests and lo and behold...The damage was gone! WTF!!! No welts to be seen. To say I was shocked is an understatement.
It was at this point that I looked at the lube I was using and noticed that it was of the natural variety, sunflower seed. Just for kicks I used one of my massage oils and performed the same test. This brought the same results, welts the next morning and gone by the end of the day. I am at a lose as to why. I placed them back in the lube and let them sit for two days, just to see if a longer time frame would make a difference. No such luck.
AT this point I was thinking of doing the ultimate oil test and place them in motor oil. The problem with this would be that the material may become stained and I might not be able to see the damage. I was reading a post on the forum about using Vaseline for anal play and then I knew what I had to do. I did not have any at that time so I went on to the Silicone lube testing.