Says it's delivered but it isn't here?

wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
I wasn't expecting my package until Monday as it said in the estimated shipping after the order was confirmed and shipped. However, yesterday, it said that the package was delivered to my address. I wasn't home so I asked my roommate if I'd gotten anything and he hadn't seen anything and upon getting home... I haven't seen anything either.

Should I just wait and see if it shows up tomorrow or should I go ahead and call the Post Office?
10/23/2011
  • Get 3 amazing toys for $60 only
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 70% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 50% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 40% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 25% Clearance
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Ryuson Ryuson
Quote:
Originally posted by wrecklesswords
I wasn't expecting my package until Monday as it said in the estimated shipping after the order was confirmed and shipped. However, yesterday, it said that the package was delivered to my address. I wasn't home so I asked my roommate if ... More
I'd give it one more day and then call; there could have been a mix up!
10/23/2011
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
Quote:
Originally posted by Ryuson
I'd give it one more day and then call; there could have been a mix up!
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. If when I get home from work tonight it's not at my house, I will call tomorrow.

I was just wondering because a friend was supposed to have mailed a check off to me three weeks ago and I haven't gotten it yet either. I am contacting her today. Not that that tidbit is any bit related, lol.
10/24/2011
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
:-/ Still didn't come today and the confirmation details still say it arrived on Saturday.

Give it one more day?
10/24/2011
poetprincess poetprincess
Quote:
Originally posted by wrecklesswords
I wasn't expecting my package until Monday as it said in the estimated shipping after the order was confirmed and shipped. However, yesterday, it said that the package was delivered to my address. I wasn't home so I asked my roommate if ... More
give it another day then worry!!
10/25/2011
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
Well, it still hasn't come. My mail usually comes around 2 or 3. If its not here today I will contact my local PO. Or should I just go ahead and submit a support ticket with Eden?
10/26/2011
indiglo indiglo
Personally, I'd be more likely to contact the PO. Because once it's been mailed, it's out of Eden's control. Oh man, I really hope you can track down the package!
10/26/2011
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
Quote:
Originally posted by indiglo
Personally, I'd be more likely to contact the PO. Because once it's been mailed, it's out of Eden's control. Oh man, I really hope you can track down the package!
That's what I was thinking, that after it's shipped, its the PO's issue, not Eden's. I hope so too! It was a buyout assignment, too! And a big surprise for my gf, too!
10/26/2011
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
I filed a claim and my local po called me today. They dOnt even know what happened to it. My guess is that it went to the wrong address or someone took it out of my mailbox.
10/27/2011
indiglo indiglo
I was really wondering if maybe they delivered it to the wrong address. Damn. After that, I would still go ahead and contact Eden to see if they can help at all.

I'm really sorry you lost your buyout assignment AND big surprise.
10/27/2011
Jaimes Jaimes
That's no fun. Give us a call or send in a ticket, so we can help set up a reshipment.
10/27/2011
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
Quote:
Originally posted by Jaimes
That's no fun. Give us a call or send in a ticket, so we can help set up a reshipment.
Thanks I just submitted a ticket!

The lady with my PO said when my regular Postman is. Back tomorrow she will speak with him and see if he remembers it or knows anything about it. Though I did get my ticket submitted anyway. I think it was really just an honest mistake.
10/27/2011
Jaimes Jaimes
Quote:
Originally posted by wrecklesswords
Thanks I just submitted a ticket!

The lady with my PO said when my regular Postman is. Back tomorrow she will speak with him and see if he remembers it or knows anything about it. Though I did get my ticket submitted anyway. I think it was ... More
Awesome! We'll get it all figured out for you if the post office can't help.
10/27/2011
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
I just thought I'd update that I did finally receive my package last Friday. I am not totally sure what happened. I called my PO and filed a claim and the head of my local PO called and said she would talk to my regular postman and see if he could remember the package or what happened to it.

I guess he just thought he delivered it but didn't or accidentally took it to the wrong house. Either way, I got my package and it was all in one piece, so I am satisfied!

Thanks EF for being so nice and offering to set up a re-shipment for me!
11/02/2011
indiglo indiglo
Oh good! I am so glad! I would have been completely freaking out if I were you. Now you may play on!
11/02/2011
unfulfilled unfulfilled
I'm glad that you were finally able to get your package, I would have been freaking.
11/02/2011
Total posts: 16
Unique posters: 6