shareing gift cards?

boobookittyfuk boobookittyfuk
Me and my boyfriend want to place an order together to save on shipping. Is it ok/ethical for us to use both our card numbers from my account and his account on one order?
07/27/2011
  • Weekly Special: Sexy Savings
  • Save 15% on Luxury Brands
  • Annual Clearance - Save 30%
  • Buy Cascade vibe and save 50% on lubricants!
  • Save 20% on self-lubricating Cascade vibe and sleeve kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Kindred Kindred
You can definitely use both of your gift cards on one order.
07/27/2011
froggiemoma froggiemoma
i would think so?
07/27/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
As long as you both earned the cards legitimately and not by point farming then it's totally fine
07/27/2011
Vegan Silk Vegan Silk
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
As long as you both earned the cards legitimately and not by point farming then it's totally fine
I tried to do this just today. My sig other gave me a gift card code, but it would not let me place the order since the code was "not associated with my account."

Has this policy changed?
11/25/2011
AndroAngel AndroAngel
Quote:
Originally posted by Vegan Silk
I tried to do this just today. My sig other gave me a gift card code, but it would not let me place the order since the code was "not associated with my account."

Has this policy changed?
Yes, you can no longer use cards earned with points from any account but your own.
11/25/2011
MamaDivine MamaDivine
Quote:
Originally posted by AndroAngel
Yes, you can no longer use cards earned with points from any account but your own.
Oh that stinks!
01/31/2012
Total posts: 7
Unique posters: 7