Which uses of the Tenugui did you like the best?

NuMe NuMe
Have you ever heard of a Tenugui?

It's a beloved traditional item in Japan with a thousand practical uses. Sex uses abound for these and inventive lovers in Japan use them well.

Midori posted several ways to perv a Tenugui. Plus some great little videos of G-rated uses for it.

Which one, or ones, was your fave?
01/17/2012
  • Luxury To People: Save 20% on Select Designer Brands
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Free Attachments with Fairy Mini. Save $21.99

    • FREE attachments
      Free attachments
    • Fairy Mini
    Get a Free 3 attachment set

    Expires on Oct 28, 2015 at 5pm ET Terms

  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
gone77 gone77
I had never even heard of Tenugui until today. I think it's interesting how a thin piece of cloth has such a rich history. While the pervy ways to use one are neat, I thought the g-rated uses were much more creative and interesting. I especially liked the video on how to use them to wrap gifts.
01/17/2012
Rayne Millaray Rayne Millaray
Oh that's neat! I wonder what it's like, using it as a dildo. It'll be an interesting texture for sure.
01/17/2012
NuMe NuMe
Quote:
Originally posted by Rayne Millaray
Oh that's neat! I wonder what it's like, using it as a dildo. It'll be an interesting texture for sure.
I thought the same thing Rayne. I have to admit I am curious.
01/17/2012
NuMe NuMe
Quote:
Originally posted by gone77
I had never even heard of Tenugui until today. I think it's interesting how a thin piece of cloth has such a rich history. While the pervy ways to use one are neat, I thought the g-rated uses were much more creative and interesting. I especially ... More
I liked the large tissue box cover with the knot ties on the end. I thought that would look really cool!
01/17/2012
gone77 gone77
Quote:
Originally posted by NuMe
I liked the large tissue box cover with the knot ties on the end. I thought that would look really cool!
Me too. The ideas are just really nifty. I wish I was more of a crafts person. lol
01/19/2012
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 3