Is EdenFantasys the best and most user friendly shopping site period?

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

Is EdenFantasys the best and most user friendly shopping site period?

callsignhusker callsignhusker
Maybe its just me but I've never seen another shopping site with such user friendly features and such a thriving community... I've also never seen another site with a points program like this... Personally it's the best shopping site I've ever used and I've used dozens... Why aren't more sites like this one!?
Answers (private voting - your screen name will NOT appear in the results):
Yes
22  (88%)
No
Other
3  (12%)
Total votes: 25
Poll is closed
03/30/2011
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Princess-Kayla ♥ Princess-Kayla ♥
I think it's pretty amazing. Everyone is super helpful, and always nice. I love the whole community, and the shopping is wonderful too!
11/29/2011
Love Perpetua Love Perpetua
Eden is the best. I have never in my life found a place/store/community like this, and I love it! I just placed an order with points, and I am so excited to review it! Since being here I can't imagine ever shopping anywhere else.
12/01/2011
Chirple Chirple
Even without the community aspect, I still think it's the best. Most sites don't bother putting up so much product information and detailed reviews.
12/01/2011
sktb0007 sktb0007
Absolutely.
12/01/2011
samanthalynn samanthalynn
Quote:
Originally posted by callsignhusker
Maybe its just me but I've never seen another shopping site with such user friendly features and such a thriving community... I've also never seen another site with a points program like this... Personally it's the best shopping site ...
Yes
03/23/2012
Ilovelingerie Ilovelingerie
I LOVE this site, how its set up, the community, the points program... The review set up is great too. The only complaint I have at all is HOW MUCH porn stuff always pops up when I type in a search query, but its been geting better.
03/23/2012
MamaDivine MamaDivine
Quote:
Originally posted by Princess-Kayla ♥
I think it's pretty amazing. Everyone is super helpful, and always nice. I love the whole community, and the shopping is wonderful too!
I agree kayla! Everytime that I have had an issue here on EF (usually due to MY mistake) they have been super helpful in allowing me to fix that problem or fixing it themselves with making things "right". I love how awesome their staff is. They are really helpful too when trying to figure out what things you need to get or when things are coming back in stock. I love that they don't make you wait for a week or two before you hear from them! lol
03/26/2012
MamaDivine MamaDivine
Quote:
Originally posted by Ilovelingerie
I LOVE this site, how its set up, the community, the points program... The review set up is great too. The only complaint I have at all is HOW MUCH porn stuff always pops up when I type in a search query, but its been geting better.
lol you get that a lot too?
03/26/2012
wildorchid wildorchid
I love Eden and I cannot vote flat out no, but I always have issues checking out, especially since the recent switch from UPS to USPS for Canadians. Eden is working out the issues, but it can get kind of annoying. It's not been my smoothest shopping experience. However, customer service is always polite and quick to respond and it hasn't stopped me from using the site. I just shop less than I would like to.
03/26/2012
Brandonn Brandonn
It's good but there are a few issues.
03/26/2012
tiggle biddies tiggle biddies
Quote:
Originally posted by callsignhusker
Maybe its just me but I've never seen another shopping site with such user friendly features and such a thriving community... I've also never seen another site with a points program like this... Personally it's the best shopping site ...
its the best!
03/27/2012
Total posts: 12
Unique posters: 11