#AskEden - Are there any DVDs for sale on this site?

dm dm
Have you ever had any DVD's for sale? I think it would be a great addition to your store.
12/02/2012
  • Save 60% on Spooktacular Kits  - 3 item set
  • Wicked Treats - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden leather blindfold
    • Flaming amour silicone pearl bunny
    • Eden's glass ben wa balls
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Ghost Bride - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Casper
    • Leather strap rider
    • Simple Clamps
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden Beaded Clamps
    • Heart Silicone Beads
    • Onyx
    Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by dm
Have you ever had any DVD's for sale? I think it would be a great addition to your store.
EF has a DVD store called Eden DVD. Unfortunately, there are no links to the site due to marketing considerations. My assumption is that EF is phasing out this aspect of their business.
12/02/2012
AskEden AskEden
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
EF has a DVD store called Eden DVD. Unfortunately, there are no links to the site due to marketing considerations. My assumption is that EF is phasing out this aspect of their business.
Thanks Kindred!

#AskEden
12/04/2012
amenti amenti
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
EF has a DVD store called Eden DVD. Unfortunately, there are no links to the site due to marketing considerations. My assumption is that EF is phasing out this aspect of their business.
So is there no way to add a DVD to my Eden fantasy order? I'd have to buy it separate on the Eden DVD website only? I've seen reviews for adult DVDs on EF. Why are they 'phasing out this aspect of their business.'?
12/04/2012
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by amenti
So is there no way to add a DVD to my Eden fantasy order? I'd have to buy it separate on the Eden DVD website only? I've seen reviews for adult DVDs on EF. Why are they 'phasing out this aspect of their business.'?
Eden DVD is a separate site, but the shopping cart is linked. So yes, if you add a DVD, you pay for it through your EF account.
12/04/2012
lovelylolaa lovelylolaa
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
Eden DVD is a separate site, but the shopping cart is linked. So yes, if you add a DVD, you pay for it through your EF account.
Thanks i needed this answer as well
12/10/2012
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 5