What do you think

edeneve edeneve
shit & farts w/ anal play has always kept me uninterested in anal play. what do you think & how do you feel about SHARTS?
Jan 18, 5:10 pm
  • Buy 1 Toy Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
It's been years since I've participated in anal play, but I honestly never experienced very much of this. I might have had one day or time in which I had a bit of sharting going on, but it wasn't anything annoying or bad, and it went away usually within the day. As for farts? I honestly fart so much ANYWAY, that I can't think of any time in which I experienced more after anal play.
Jan 18, 6:01 pm
dv8 dv8
I think that if the Sharks and the Jets from West Side Story ever joined forces, they should become the Sharts.
Jan 19, 4:50 am
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by edeneve
shit & farts w/ anal play has always kept me uninterested in anal play. what do you think & how do you feel about SHARTS?
Um....we have been an active anal play couple for decades and we have never....let me repeat that....never had any soiling of toys, fingers, penis..ever. Not once, not ever. As for gas...never had any expulsion of gas during anal play beyond some release of air after he has been pumping me, piston style for a while. Neither of us finds it an issue, since if he fills me up like a balloon with air, it is going to come back out. It isn't really a "fart" (I hate that crude word), and doesn't have much in the way of odor, since it really isn't intestinal gas, but air that has been forced in. These issues should not deter you from anal play, if you are interested in it.
Jan 19, 10:23 am
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by dv8
I think that if the Sharks and the Jets from West Side Story ever joined forces, they should become the Sharts.
Too funny.
Jan 19, 10:23 am
edeneve edeneve
Quote:
Originally posted by dv8
I think that if the Sharks and the Jets from West Side Story ever joined forces, they should become the Sharts.
hahahahaha - now stop being so serious, dv8. lol
Jan 19, 11:03 am
smalltalkingbit smalltalkingbit
Quote:
Originally posted by Bignuf
Um....we have been an active anal play couple for decades and we have never....let me repeat that....never had any soiling of toys, fingers, penis..ever. Not once, not ever. As for gas...never had any expulsion of gas during anal play beyond some ... More
I agree. My partner and I haven't been into anal play for more than 10 months or so, but haven't experienced soiling either. There has been gas expulsion afterwards, on my part, and I imagine if he were thrusting harder that it might crop up during, but I wouldn't see it as an issue for the same reasons outlined by Bignuf.
Jan 19, 11:24 am
mfmtrios mfmtrios
Quote:
Originally posted by edeneve
shit & farts w/ anal play has always kept me uninterested in anal play. what do you think & how do you feel about SHARTS?
gross
Jan 19, 2:09 pm
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 6