second orgasm

trios trios
Well I can usually give my wife the first orgasm by oral or penetration.

I would love to give her #2 because with my ex-girlfriend I found that to be more intense that the first.

But with my wife after the first orgasm she says she gets 'irritated' inside with continued penetration, or defers more oral because I think it is too intense.

Any suggestions as to overcome the obstacle of her irritation inside? This has been both with and without condom use, so it's not the lambskin condom.
07/18/2010
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • Try a luxury harness with a dildo and save 45% on a kit!
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Does lube help. Maybe the lube is not agreeing with your wife.
07/18/2010
trios trios
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Does lube help. Maybe the lube is not agreeing with your wife.
Good point. We do use lube as needed, but she does not like too much at first, saying that she needs some texture- ? Not sure what that means but I can see how it could be irritating. Great idea!
07/18/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by trios
Good point. We do use lube as needed, but she does not like too much at first, saying that she needs some texture- ? Not sure what that means but I can see how it could be irritating. Great idea!
Sometimes the lube will take away from your texture (on your penis). I guess that a thinner lube might help there. If nothing else you could wear a cock ring. That would make you more textured.

For my wife the only times she get sore is when things dry up during intercourse and we don't stop for lube.
07/18/2010
Envy Envy
Maybe she gets overstimulated and needs a rest period. I get that way after my first, my clit is so sensitive it hurts to even touch it. I'm fine after about 15-30 minutes.
07/18/2010
Red Vinyl Kitty Red Vinyl Kitty
Quote:
Originally posted by Envy
Maybe she gets overstimulated and needs a rest period. I get that way after my first, my clit is so sensitive it hurts to even touch it. I'm fine after about 15-30 minutes.
This happens to me too, so I agree it could be it. Sometimes we will do more foreplay sorts of things while my clit "calms down" and not focus on my clit for a bit.
07/18/2010
trios trios
thanks for the answers!

So for orgasm #2 I should stay away from the clit after the first O, then do I want to go back to clit stim with O #2, or try internal stim?
07/22/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Well really not sure were the problem is. In your original post you say that she gets 'irritated' inside. If that is the case maybe you should start with clit stim for the first. Then go to penetration.

If her clit is what is getting irritated then stay away for awile. Most of the time we start with oral/toy play and after the first O (for her) we got to penetration.

Really, talk to her and try to narrow down were the problem is. As you probably know communication is the key.
07/22/2010
P'Gell P'Gell
Quote:
Originally posted by trios
Well I can usually give my wife the first orgasm by oral or penetration.

I would love to give her #2 because with my ex-girlfriend I found that to be more intense that the first.

But with my wife after the first orgasm she says she gets ... More
I became multi orgasmic only in my 30s after having several children. Before that, I would become overstimulated and continued stimulation would hurt. Not all women are multi orgasmic, or are at all times.

I don't think you can "make" her have a second orgasm, if her over stimulation is the issue here. Maybe as she gets older or after she has children, (as some of us lose some sensitivity and continued stimulation feels good, rather than irritating) the only down side to not getting "irritated" as easily is that usually the woman is then less sensitive in general and that FIRST orgasm is hard to get to.
07/22/2010
kcordie kcordie
not all women can. the best way to go about it is by being very gentle the whole time, otherwise the over stimulation can hurt for a while!
08/26/2010
trios trios
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Well really not sure were the problem is. In your original post you say that she gets 'irritated' inside. If that is the case maybe you should start with clit stim for the first. Then go to penetration.

If her clit is what is getting ... More
I now think that her 'irritation' is more 'annoyance'. Once she orgasms once, I guess she feels done and it's time to move on (to sleep or reading, etc.)! (Me thinks her libido is not very high)
08/27/2010
x203 x203
she may be overstimulated.
08/19/2012
AK Bunny AK Bunny
Quote:
Originally posted by trios
Well I can usually give my wife the first orgasm by oral or penetration.

I would love to give her #2 because with my ex-girlfriend I found that to be more intense that the first.

But with my wife after the first orgasm she says she gets ... More
Yeah, lube can help, but a lot of times it's best just wait a few minutes. Use the time to kiss or cuddle, and then go back at it.
08/20/2012
Total posts: 13
Unique posters: 8