Is No Panties A Turn-On or Turn Off?

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

Is No Panties A Turn-On or Turn Off?

DELETED DELETED
When I go out on a date, I like to wear jeans or sweat pants and usually a sweatshirt or hoodie..I never wear panties..If I go out to eat with a guy and its a fancy place, I will wear a skirt but no underpants...I just love the bare butt feeling...Hey guys, is that a turn-off for you or do you think its hot?
12/08/2009
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by DELETED
When I go out on a date, I like to wear jeans or sweat pants and usually a sweatshirt or hoodie..I never wear panties..If I go out to eat with a guy and its a fancy place, I will wear a skirt but no underpants...I just love the bare butt ...
um...turn on. It's also considerate too
12/08/2009
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by DELETED
When I go out on a date, I like to wear jeans or sweat pants and usually a sweatshirt or hoodie..I never wear panties..If I go out to eat with a guy and its a fancy place, I will wear a skirt but no underpants...I just love the bare butt ...
It's definitely a turn on - but for a change of pace you may want to try some very skimpy micro g-strings link - there is also something sexy about 'the reveal' - peeling off the layers to get to your prize.

It's a little like how being on a nude beach takes away all the suspense - sure it's sexy for a while - but then you just get jaded - it ceases to be interesting.
12/08/2009
DELETED DELETED
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
um...turn on. It's also considerate too
Ha-ha!! If I was out with a guy like you, I know where your hands would be!!
12/08/2009
DELETED DELETED
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
It's definitely a turn on - but for a change of pace you may want to try some very skimpy micro g-strings link - there is also something sexy about 'the reveal' - peeling off the layers to get to your prize.

It's a little like ...
I do love those g-strings..I think my ass is my best feature too! Thanks for the advice!! I would never go to a nude beach..
12/08/2009
Saraid Saraid
I'm a woman (I don't know if you want women's opinions?), but am attracted to women and wouldn't find it a turn on. I would prefer something like cheekies, that reveal some and are flattering, but are still functional.
12/08/2009
DELETED DELETED
Quote:
Originally posted by Saraid
I'm a woman (I don't know if you want women's opinions?), but am attracted to women and wouldn't find it a turn on. I would prefer something like cheekies, that reveal some and are flattering, but are still functional.
I definitely want a woman's opinion too..I never heard of cheekies..Do they just show some of your butt cheeks? I do love a great ass on a woman, too!!
12/08/2009
Sir Sir
Turn-off for me. I enjoy having something there to take off or put my hands under.
12/08/2009
DELETED DELETED
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
Turn-off for me. I enjoy having something there to take off or put my hands under.
I went out with one guy one time who slipped one of his hands down the back of my sweats..When he felt my bare ass, he acted all shocked or something! I wonder if more guys feel the same way you do..Thanks for the input!!
12/08/2009
honeytits honeytits
No-panties is a bigger turn-on when it is a surprise - betraying your intentions! So I think mixing it up is best, and there is nothing quite as hot as a nice lacy or silky pair of panties either!
12/08/2009
DELETED DELETED
Quote:
Originally posted by honeytits
No-panties is a bigger turn-on when it is a surprise - betraying your intentions! So I think mixing it up is best, and there is nothing quite as hot as a nice lacy or silky pair of panties either!
I think you are right. I do have a black lacy pair and my ass looks so hot in them!
12/08/2009
Kayla Kayla
I must say that it's pretty neutral with me. I'd much rather know that she's wearing some cute boy-short panties instead - they look quite sexy on all women. Plus, I love a quick glance at the panties she's wearing.
12/08/2009
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by DELETED
I went out with one guy one time who slipped one of his hands down the back of my sweats..When he felt my bare ass, he acted all shocked or something! I wonder if more guys feel the same way you do..Thanks for the input!!
Well, I never would feel shocked by bareness, I just really always enjoyed the feel of panties on my little girl because they're cute. And you're very welcome!
12/08/2009
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
I hate to be the naysayer but not wearing panties is also something some people might call you a slut/whore for - even if it's not true. I can see its appeal or lack thereof in different situations. I think it's a gamble and, like someone else said, switching it up is best.
12/08/2009
DONOTSHOPHERETHEOWNERISPSYCHO DONOTSHOPHERETHEOWNERISPSYCHO
Not wearing panties under jeans sounds really uncomfortable. I couldn't imagine having the inseam of jeans rubbing against my crotch for hours. I don't really see how it would be sexy to not have on panties underneath sweat pants either. Sweat pants aren't exactly sexual to me.

As a woman, I prefer panties. I like the feeling of my husband's erection pressing into my panties through our clothes. I like the way it feels to shimmy out of them, peel them off or slip them to the side. It adds a lot to foreplay for us. If there was ever time I would think going commando would be sexy it would be underneath a dress or skirt, but only every once in a while.
12/08/2009
Backseat Boohoo Backseat Boohoo
It doesn't do anything for me. Personally, I prefer the feeling of sliding clothing off of my partner, or having them slide it off me.
12/08/2009
Miss Jane Miss Jane
I love the feeling of different textures of underwear (satiny, silky, etc.) so I really like wearing a pair of awesome skivvies. I like to go bare every once in a while, but it's not a constant thing.
01/02/2010
Raven Raven
Even though I am married, going commando is something I love to do occasionally. My favorite thing to do is to go out to eat or to a movie with hubby, and let him know that I have no panties under the skirt. Makes for a very fun evening!
01/02/2010
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by Raven
Even though I am married, going commando is something I love to do occasionally. My favorite thing to do is to go out to eat or to a movie with hubby, and let him know that I have no panties under the skirt. Makes for a very fun evening!
Raven - you are absolutely right! When my wife lets me in her secret I can barely concentrate enough to order my dinner! We're both on fire by the time we get home!
01/02/2010
Raven Raven
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
Raven - you are absolutely right! When my wife lets me in her secret I can barely concentrate enough to order my dinner! We're both on fire by the time we get home!
Exactly! It's so simple a thing, but so erotic that we both have a hard time not making a run to the car for a quick cum. And when he finds an opportunity to put his hand up my skirt and finger me,it's almost more than either of us can stand.
01/02/2010
deceased deceased
Turn off. So easy to contact bacteria from the outside world-especially on seats. A great way to get a methacillin resistant staph aureus infection. Seats are infested with bacteria. Underwear is a great bacteria barrier. Especially if you live in a damp environment, you will wick up those bacteria like no tomorrow. And someone's dirty hand between your legs without panties? Run and get a script for bacterial vaginosis treatment.
It's the opposite of erotic to me. Especially if you have to sit in a public place like a restaraunt or movie theatre. Do you know that lots of bus people put the filthy bus pans on booths while cleaning, or people may rest their feet on a chair (and shoes touch dog shit, vomit, etc) or how many stress incontinent people sat in your movie seat or restaraunt chair. I'd be getting the thickest cotton crotch panties they make.. Commando is just gross.
01/02/2010
Total posts: 21
Unique posters: 13