Hints from Self Taught Squirters?

Bubba29 Bubba29
I have read many instances of woman unexpectedly squirting while masturbating or having sex. I am jealous of them. My wife and I have been trying to figure out this hidden gem of pleasure for a while. I am positive I am stimulating the G spot. I don't feel it filling or swelling like some describe. She can only orgasm from clit stimulation but g spot or u spot stimulation adds to it.

So, did you start on a mission to figure this out like us? I am looking for hints and advice from women and men who started from point of no squirting at all. How did you learn, what did you do, how did you do it, any special exercises, any sensations to be aware of.....you get the point.
01/30/2013
  • Save 60% on Spooktacular Kits  - 3 item set
  • Wicked Treats - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden leather blindfold
    • Flaming amour silicone pearl bunny
    • Eden's glass ben wa balls
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Ghost Bride - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Casper
    • Leather strap rider
    • Simple Clamps
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden Beaded Clamps
    • Heart Silicone Beads
    • Onyx
    Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
IvyFayette IvyFayette
I'm no expert in squirting as I'm still trying to master the ability to do it. I have on a few occasions been able to. Your wife must be completely relaxed and aroused while you stimulate the G-spot. Try rubbing it with one or two fingers in a come hither motion. She should feel a sensation as if she has to pee building. Tell her to relax and let it come naturally. It should become very intense and tell her to push/tighten her muscles. She might squirt or she might not, it takes a lot of trying and practicing
01/30/2013
Bubba29 Bubba29
Quote:
Originally posted by IvyFayette
I'm no expert in squirting as I'm still trying to master the ability to do it. I have on a few occasions been able to. Your wife must be completely relaxed and aroused while you stimulate the G-spot. Try rubbing it with one or two fingers in ... More
thx....appreciate the response. she has had the "pee" feeling in the past. hasn't happened recently. i wonder if i am being too rough. she it be right on the g spot or behind it?
01/30/2013
Khanner Khanner
My only advice is to have her do it while on her knees on a surface where you can clearly see liquid. (such as the bathroom floor) One problem for me was that sometimes I'd "feel" like I've squirted but I couldn't confirm it because I am a low-volume, low pressure squirter and fluids just mix together in certain positions. If she does squirt, It'll drop down right between her knees and is clearly a different texture and color from natural lube.

A mental exercise I found really helpful when I was learning was this: masturbate with a decently full bladder in a dry bathtub/shower and when you're about to cum, try to release your bladder and pee. Nothing should come out because it's rare that someone can pee when aroused. This helps the stigma that squirting is just pee, and also helps to differentiate the sensations of squirting and peeing.

Also, I've noticed that I only ever squirt if I've had an orgasm not too long ago. Hope that helps.
01/30/2013
IvyFayette IvyFayette
Quote:
Originally posted by Bubba29
thx....appreciate the response. she has had the "pee" feeling in the past. hasn't happened recently. i wonder if i am being too rough. she it be right on the g spot or behind it?
Right osn the G-spot. Start soft and slowly increase pressure. Have her tell you what she wants and what she is feeling so you know whether or not to use more or less pressure.
01/30/2013
epiphanyjayne epiphanyjayne
For me it takes a longer session, I need to be going at it for at least 45 minutes. for me it's build up time. I don't even need to have g-spot play because I'm the same as your wife, I can only cum from Clitoral stimulation, I just have to keep holding off keep myself on the brink of orgasm for as long as possible until I start to feel that pee sensation they talk about. also I do a lot of PC muscle squeezing during clitoral play. G-spot play really helps to get there though, and I like it too.

I don't squirt very often because it takes quite a bit of time to get there and I have 3 kids, so there's that. but that's as good as I can explain. TIME and BUILD UP.

p.s. sometimes even though I've done everything right it still doesn't work out.
01/31/2013
doowop doowop
My first time I did it with only clitoral stimulation. I just really worked my vaginal muscles and squeezed them as the sensations grew. Then once I was right at the edge of a clitoral orgasm, I released those muscled and pushed out. You have no idea how happy I was that I had finally did it.

For me, I notice the more often I do squirt, the more likely it is that I will again. If I go a few months without it can be hard to remember how to do it. Once you get the first one down you'll hopefully be able to repeat it much easier.
01/31/2013
LoveDrunk LoveDrunk
Quote:
Originally posted by Bubba29
I have read many instances of woman unexpectedly squirting while masturbating or having sex. I am jealous of them. My wife and I have been trying to figure out this hidden gem of pleasure for a while. I am positive I am stimulating the G spot. I ... More
Get a toy that stimulates the g spot. It's easier to feel the sensitivity that way
01/31/2013
captainsgirl captainsgirl
Quote:
Originally posted by Bubba29
I have read many instances of woman unexpectedly squirting while masturbating or having sex. I am jealous of them. My wife and I have been trying to figure out this hidden gem of pleasure for a while. I am positive I am stimulating the G spot. I ... More
i wish i could...what is the u spot?
01/31/2013
Bubba29 Bubba29
Quote:
Originally posted by captainsgirl
i wish i could...what is the u spot?
the urethral opening and all around it. my wife luvs it stimulated. i did a post about it a while ago.
link
01/31/2013
anonkitty anonkitty
Quote:
Originally posted by doowop
My first time I did it with only clitoral stimulation. I just really worked my vaginal muscles and squeezed them as the sensations grew. Then once I was right at the edge of a clitoral orgasm, I released those muscled and pushed out. You have no idea ... More
This did it for me too. =] And it was only from clitoral stimulation too.
02/03/2013
cgartman1989 cgartman1989
Quote:
Originally posted by Khanner
My only advice is to have her do it while on her knees on a surface where you can clearly see liquid. (such as the bathroom floor) One problem for me was that sometimes I'd "feel" like I've squirted but I couldn't confirm it ... More
What tcolor should it be?
04/15/2013
Nympho88 Nympho88
I taught myself to squirt, and learned that the "g-spot" does swell somewhat... You just have to make sure you pull your fingers, toy or whatever you are using at just the right second...... Thats how it works for me anyway..... And usually I know to pull out as soon as I start to orgasm. Not right before or a little into the orgasm. other wise I wont.....
04/17/2013
Floral Floral
Quote:
Originally posted by Nympho88
I taught myself to squirt, and learned that the "g-spot" does swell somewhat... You just have to make sure you pull your fingers, toy or whatever you are using at just the right second...... Thats how it works for me anyway..... And usually ... More
Thanks for the reminder. I've read this advice before but in practice it can be hard to remember.
Feb 15, 6:34 pm
Total posts: 14
Unique posters: 11