Tired of squirting

null null
Yep, another squirting thread, but this one's different:
Lately, every time I masturbate, I squirt. I can't stop it and it's actually getting annoying. It's a terrible mess to clean up every time, so I have to either plan around this and clean up in secret (currently living with parents), or not get off.
I need some G-spot stimulation to get off, but it's such a hassle, I wish I couldn't squirt at all!
Does anyone have tips on how to NOT squirt?
01/09/2011
  • Buy 1 Vibrator Get 1 FREE
  • Limited offer: Save 25% on Blush Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Redboxbaby Redboxbaby
Quote:
Originally posted by null
Yep, another squirting thread, but this one's different:
Lately, every time I masturbate, I squirt. I can't stop it and it's actually getting annoying. It's a terrible mess to clean up every time, so I have to either plan around ... More
You can always masturbate in the shower or tub or get the liberator throe. Squirting can be a pain sometimes.
01/09/2011
null null
Quote:
Originally posted by Redboxbaby
You can always masturbate in the shower or tub or get the liberator throe. Squirting can be a pain sometimes.
I don't have waterproof toys I've got some on the way, but they won't be here till I move back into my dorm with community showers, drat!
I might have to look into the Throe...
01/09/2011
leatherlover leatherlover
The throe is a great purchase. Maybe buy a kiddie pool and put it under your bed when not in use?
01/09/2011
Redboxbaby Redboxbaby
Quote:
Originally posted by null
I don't have waterproof toys I've got some on the way, but they won't be here till I move back into my dorm with community showers, drat!
I might have to look into the Throe...
You don't have to turn the water on in the tub or the shower. Just a thought.
01/09/2011
Zaftig Zaftig
I've always wanted to squirt, guess there is a benefit to not squirting. I can cum anywhere anytime. Your posting has made me realize that sometimes the grass is not greener. Good luck and I hope you figure something out
01/09/2011
LavenderSkies LavenderSkies
Definitely get the Liberator throw blanket!
01/23/2011
Shellz31 Shellz31
Quote:
Originally posted by Zaftig
I've always wanted to squirt, guess there is a benefit to not squirting. I can cum anywhere anytime. Your posting has made me realize that sometimes the grass is not greener. Good luck and I hope you figure something out
I'd love to squirt too but after hearing some say it's annoying in the forums, maybe I'm lucky I can't.

I'd like to be able to turn it off and on as I please....hehehe.
01/23/2011
Lucidity Lucidity
Read this article
01/28/2011
Lucidity Lucidity
Quote:
Originally posted by Lucidity
Read this article
It's about not squirting.
01/28/2011
mistre$$ mistre$$
I need to get a liberator throe SOON!
09/23/2011
~*Damia*~ ~*Damia*~
Maybe throw a towel or two down? that what i have to do
09/24/2011
Naughty Student Naughty Student
Well, I can feel my squirts when they are about to come and I control whether I let them come or not. Usually if I let the squirt out I push it out, so I guess my advice is to not push your kegels?!?!

I guess everyone's body works differently, I am sure you will find a way! A throe is practical (I have one) but if you are with your parents, it gets a little hard to explain why you let your throe hang dry every day or when ever you use it. I squirt in mine at least three times before I wash it, I wash it every week though and have no one around to be curious as to why I let my throe dry on the shower pole.
09/24/2011
Total posts: 13
Unique posters: 10