This is going to sound really dumb, but......

MamaDivine MamaDivine
What on earth is the PSpot? Ive heard of the Gspot....but the Pspot? What the heck? lol.


I know this is probably something that I REALLY should know by now, beings I was an independent sales rep for a sex toy company for 5 years ages ago....but it's killin' me seeing this all over EF and no clue what it is lol.
Help!
02/19/2012
  • Buy 1 Vibrator Get 1 FREE
  • Limited offer: Save 25% on Blush Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
BobbiJay BobbiJay
The P-spot is the prostate gland in men. When stimulated can create orgasm or a more powerful orgasm in men.
02/19/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by BobbiJay
The P-spot is the prostate gland in men. When stimulated can create orgasm or a more powerful orgasm in men.
Yup, it's like the G-spot for men.
02/19/2012
Illusional Illusional
Yeah, there's a workshop about it, made by ToyTimeTim, I could send it to you, or find the link
02/19/2012
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Yup, it's like the G-spot for men.
Annnnnd, he posted above me ANYWAYS... lol. Morning sir!
02/19/2012
lustylusty lustylusty
geeze mamma divine, I even know that
04/18/2012
badk1tty badk1tty
Quote:
Originally posted by MamaDivine
What on earth is the PSpot? Ive heard of the Gspot....but the Pspot? What the heck? lol.


I know this is probably something that I REALLY should know by now, beings I was an independent sales rep for a sex toy company for 5 years ages ... More
Prostate
04/19/2012
Snozzberries Snozzberries
Sometimes I will make a casual reference to this in conversation to see who picks up on it. Then we nod knowingly at one another.
04/22/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Snozzberries
Sometimes I will make a casual reference to this in conversation to see who picks up on it. Then we nod knowingly at one another.
lol

I did that once and the guy asked if it was some new spot on a woman, when I said "No, it's a male thing" he turned around and left. Funny as all hell.
04/22/2012
squire squire
It's the fun spot
05/11/2012
Total posts: 10
Unique posters: 8