DIY ftm masturbator (that I officially love)

jesseftm jesseftm
Earlier when I was thinking about masturbation sleeves, someone shared the link to transturbators which I definitely recommend. Anyway, on their site I found this how-to to make a cheap masturbator at home. I decided to try it out and holy shit, it's possibly my new favorite way to jerk off.

Just wanted to share that if anyone else was interested.
07/26/2012
  • Weekly Special: Sexy Savings
  • Save 15% on Luxury Brands
  • Annual Clearance - Save 30%
  • Buy Cascade vibe and save 50% on lubricants!
  • Save 20% on self-lubricating Cascade vibe and sleeve kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
nori nori
I was looking for the image a while back! thanks!
07/26/2012
jesseftm jesseftm
Quote:
Originally posted by nori
I was looking for the image a while back! thanks!
No problem! I'd recommend trying it out in the shower or bath since there's water inside. Just in case.

Also you can kind of pump with the water bottle before putting the condom on top and a little bit while using it as a masturbator too. All great things... hahaha
07/26/2012
sodapin sodapin
Awesome! I was wondering if anyone actually tried that technique lol perhaps I'll go to my school's health center and grab a couple of condoms to try this myself. I've also found that bottles are pretty good pumps (they suck a LOT though so be VERY careful).

I wanted to know if anyone tried making their own fleshlight? Using this method, we could possibly make one that's made for our own anatomy, though I think it's temporary/disposable. Search for a video called: Make a Cheap DIY Fleshlight Tenga Masturbator or go to this guys youtube page link

You'll have to sign into youtube because it's blocked for "mature content" now, but basically you mix equal parts of corn/potato starch (which most FTMs already have to dust packers with), pour it in a mould, poke a hole, and let it set. I may try this out after I get some corn starch for my new packer xD.
07/26/2012
thisisadeletedaccount thisisadeletedaccount
Awesome concept! I might have to try this out sometime, really clever. Tumblr is full of so many wonderful things.
07/27/2012
XYCopperheadSly XYCopperheadSly
Holy snap! This is so cool!
07/27/2012
Katelyn Katelyn
Woooo, I just did an article on DIY stuff. I love how cheap things can be. This is pretty cool!

We need to have more DIY things on here, there is a club if ya'll are interested.

my article is on bdsm-
link
07/27/2012
thisisadeletedaccount thisisadeletedaccount
Quote:
Originally posted by Katelyn
Woooo, I just did an article on DIY stuff. I love how cheap things can be. This is pretty cool!

We need to have more DIY things on here, there is a club if ya'll are interested.

my article is on bdsm-
link ... More
Cool article! I like hearing about successful DIY projects, I made my first pair of cuffs on my own with thick fabric and industrial strength velcro.
08/02/2012
Boyqueen Boyqueen
I wish this worked for me, but I just haven't gotten enough growth yet.
08/04/2012
jesseftm jesseftm
Quote:
Originally posted by Boyqueen
I wish this worked for me, but I just haven't gotten enough growth yet.
I've been on t for just over 6 months now and barely have enough growth to enjoy it. I noticed while using it that it's most enjoyable to hold the bottle upwards so that the water is down and surrounding the condom and your junk. I don't know if that helps any.
08/07/2012
TheParrishism TheParrishism
Does anyone have a problem with it leaking? I would like to try this but I share my bathroom, so I wouldn't want to confuse or inconvience my roommates.
08/15/2012
snowyslut snowyslut
Does it really work well?

I'm interested, but I didn't get hardly any growth on T.
08/19/2012
Zandrock Zandrock
interesting
08/19/2012
matt123 matt123
Quote:
Originally posted by jesseftm
Earlier when I was thinking about masturbation sleeves, someone shared the link to transturbators which I definitely recommend. Anyway, on their site I found this how-to to make a cheap masturbator at home. I decided to try it out and holy shit, ... More
haha this sounds like a blast. thanks for sharing friend
08/29/2012
TransGuy14 TransGuy14
I just saw this the other day! Definitely something to keep in mind
11/22/2012
So Long Ya Doofuses! So Long Ya Doofuses!
Quote:
Originally posted by TheParrishism
Does anyone have a problem with it leaking? I would like to try this but I share my bathroom, so I wouldn't want to confuse or inconvience my roommates.
I'm glad someone brought this up, because I had tried doing this and I didn't have a thick enough rubber band to keep the condom in place, so it sort of leaked. Also, depending on the type of bottle you use, you might have to deal with the sound of crinkling plastic, definitely something that would make a roommate confused. Now that I'm home for the holidays, I might try it again. We'll see...
12/25/2012
Loriandhubby Loriandhubby
you should see the things that our soldiers come up while deployed. i think every solders should be allowed to have a masterbator..

the most favorite for them to use is a towel, a zip lock bag, and a rubber band.. it is sad. Idk why our government wont let them enjoy themselves a little bit. relieving testosterone has to be a good thing, right???
12/25/2012
Schattenstern Schattenstern
Quote:
Originally posted by Loriandhubby
you should see the things that our soldiers come up while deployed. i think every solders should be allowed to have a masterbator..

the most favorite for them to use is a towel, a zip lock bag, and a rubber band.. it is sad. Idk why our ... More
Well I don't really want soldiers thinking about sex while they're out on duty..
01/11/2013
Total posts: 18
Unique posters: 15