(Not Another) YouTube Topic

KyotoAngel KyotoAngel
...title is meant to be creative, since I don't ever recall seeing one before. xD
Share any videos you like (since we're all over 18 here), so long as they're not easily considered "offensive" since I don't want anyone getting in trouble.
(ex: racial stereotyping or humor, hateful things...which I highly doubt anyone would want to post anyway.)

I'll start things off with a song my boyfriend showed me the other day (it's in German...just so you know. xD ). Once you read the translated lyrics it's kind of creepy as that style of music tends to be...but it still sounds pretty. <3

link

There was another I wanted to share, but it could be interpreted as offensive so I decided against it...message if you want to see it. n_n
Jun 4, 4:45 am
  • Buy 1 Toy Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
KyotoAngel KyotoAngel
Updating with a few more since no one seemed to enjoy the miscellaneous hot German man in the original post. The band is good...I promise...I would recommend "Ich Tu Dir Weh", "Mein Teil", "Rosenrot", or "Mein Land" thus far, but even I have a lot more to listen to from them. xD


As any gamer probably knows, it's dangerous to go alone so take this corgi riding a skateboard.

And here's a little something for the next time you're bored in line at a fast food joint.

Also this, because you all need more cute in your lives.
Jun 12, 3:08 pm
tiny princey tiny princey
I wonder why nobody has replied to this post yet

What an adorable little corgi! And making straw hearts used to be like a pastime to me like folding those little lucky paper stars.

Might as well link to this video I was watching a moment ago before coming across this post. Painful and hilarious.
Jun 15, 2:56 pm
SaucyxGirl SaucyxGirl
Quote:
Originally posted by KyotoAngel
Updating with a few more since no one seemed to enjoy the miscellaneous hot German man in the original post. The band is good...I promise...I would recommend "Ich Tu Dir Weh", "Mein Teil", "Rosenrot", or "Mein ... More
Here's a hot German for you.
I absolutely love this band.

Link
Jun 15, 11:15 pm
KyotoAngel KyotoAngel
Quote:
Originally posted by SaucyxGirl
Here's a hot German for you.
I absolutely love this band.

Link
<w< More gorgeous German men? I approve, and why the heck do men look so awesome with black eyeliner on?
His outfit amuses me because it's exactly the sort of thing my boyfriend would love wearing. Think I'll show him later on. xD
*passes you a cookie*

The song itself sounds great too. n_n
Jun 24, 8:05 am
KyotoAngel KyotoAngel
Quote:
Originally posted by tiny princey
I wonder why nobody has replied to this post yet

What an adorable little corgi! And making straw hearts used to be like a pastime to me like folding those little lucky paper stars.

Might as well link to this video I was watching a ... More
...with the adults, it's funny (seriously...how do these people -not- know that most of these will end in epic failure? I bet the ones where they're running into each other holding the balls is kind of like what magnetic repulsion would feel like from the point of the magnet. x'D ).
But I kind of feel bad for the kids. o.e
Jun 24, 8:10 am
KyotoAngel KyotoAngel
So...this hilarious dog has a few complaints about the bath he had to take.

Also apparently, dogs are even more awesome than we first suspected.

So are these epic elderly people. Proof that if you didn't do the whole garage band thing in your youth, it's never too late. n_n
Jun 24, 8:29 am
dv8 dv8
What's up with the German videos?
Jun 24, 4:40 pm
KyotoAngel KyotoAngel
Quote:
Originally posted by dv8
What's up with the German videos?
Because they're hot and I've recently become mildly enamored with Germany? xD

Never been a big fan of Hasselhoff (to be fair, I haven't seen much he's been in yet though...so that opinion could easily change.), but he does look and sound pretty good there. n_n

Thanks for sharing that little video. I had no idea he sang. =3
Jun 24, 6:38 pm
dv8 dv8
Quote:
Originally posted by KyotoAngel
Because they're hot and I've recently become mildly enamored with Germany? xD

Never been a big fan of Hasselhoff (to be fair, I haven't seen much he's been in yet though...so that opinion could easily change.), but he does look ... More
I posted that as a joke. Hasselhoff's a superstar in Germany because of his singing. Really.
Jun 24, 6:50 pm
KyotoAngel KyotoAngel
Quote:
Originally posted by dv8
I posted that as a joke. Hasselhoff's a superstar in Germany because of his singing. Really.
...even as a joke, it was rather good.
At least it didn't sound like it got the living daylights auto-tuned out of it, you know?
^_^
Jun 24, 7:19 pm
SaucyxGirl SaucyxGirl
Quote:
Originally posted by dv8
What's up with the German videos?
Hows about this...not German and is one weird video
Jun 24, 11:33 pm
dv8 dv8
Quote:
Originally posted by SaucyxGirl
Hows about this...not German and is one weird video
Ooh, sexy dancing women and an accordion
Jun 25, 4:18 am
Total posts: 13
Unique posters: 4