Favourite Kinky Games Poll - Vote and Win!

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

Favourite Kinky Games Poll - Vote and Win!

Obscura Obscura
When it comes to kinky/BDSM games, do you consider yourself "Vanilla" or "Expert"? What are some of your favorite things to do?

Let's Find Out!

As always, brag about your favourite Kinky Game and WIN $15 Gift Card!
Answers (private voting - your screen name will NOT appear in the results):
Setting the Stage
8
Flipping a Coin for Top/Bottom
3
Dressing Up
15
Using 'Safe' Words
3
Using Handcuffs
17
Flogging/Spanking
9
Role Playing
15
Using Mouth Gag
4
Eye Sight Restriction
9
Temperature Play
11
Texture Play
10
Using Ropes
8
Total votes: 112 (27 voters)
Poll is closed
09/24/2015
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Of the choices offered I would have to say my all time favourite is "Flipping a Coin for Top/Bottom".

It's quite popular in the circles I belong to, but judging by the poll I'm the first to select it as a favourite here.

There is two instances of note that come to mind when I recall playing that kinky game. One good and one not so good for me.

The more favourable instance went something like this:

_________

A few years back I met a feisty red headed lad by the name of Aidan.

Strapping guy about a half a foot taller than me with broad shoulders and the muscles of an ex-rugby player.

We met at a local pub after hooking up on a dating site, a few pints later we went back to his place. Trouble being as it turned out both of us were more DOM than VERSATILE/SWITCH (as our profiles had indicated: always easier to pick up guys when you say your a VERSATILE-DOM than a DOMINATE ONLY) so to resolve our little conundrum, of who got who first, we flipped a coin.

I won.

Aidan was neither bitter or disheartened by the outcome, but he had not expected to be on the receiving end that night and so with ample application of lube, fingers and toys he prepared himself to be taken.

He gave awesome head and put the condom on my cock using his lips. A trick I have noted many have difficulty accomplishing. Pushing a few pillows underneath his hips; I penetrated him.

It's an awesome feeling when you, a less robust man in comparison to a guy like him, is the one on top. We fucked for hours and both of us were quite sated by the next morning, never switching roles in the bed.

I would never have had the opportunity had I not taken the risk by flipping the coin.
09/25/2015
edeneve edeneve
I love texture! & temperature play.

What I absolutely love the most - it's not in the poll

E-stim! OMGawd!!!
09/25/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
I checked very few boxes. As I already figured, Vanilla r Us.
09/25/2015
Obscura Obscura
Quote:
Originally posted by edeneve
I love texture! & temperature play.

What I absolutely love the most - it's not in the poll

E-stim! OMGawd!!!
Do tell!!
09/28/2015
sXeVegan90 sXeVegan90
My girlfriend and I are big fans of roleplay. ;]

Handcuffs are always fun too, so I marked/voted for that as well!
09/28/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Are we going with all time favorite or top contenders? If it is top contenders, I'd say its a toss up with temperature play, dressing up, eye sight restriction, roll play and texture play.

I enjoy it when the partner comes home and after dinner, hops in the shower to clean up. Then puts on whatever was selected for that day. She has no idea what it is until she opens the box and takes it out. Then she struts out clad in whatever was chosen and sits down on the soft blanket that is covering the bed. After a little teasing and stroking with the blanket on her bare goose bump covered skin in a cooler room, I break out my crop and the handcuffs...
09/28/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
Are we going with all time favorite or top contenders? If it is top contenders, I'd say its a toss up with temperature play, dressing up, eye sight restriction, roll play and texture play.

I enjoy it when the partner comes home and after ...
I like it, I like it. more please, do continue

So nice to see you back on after few days of absence. btw did you bring us a doctor note ?

V's in Vegas so we know why she's been absent.
09/28/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
I like it, I like it. more please, do continue

So nice to see you back on after few days of absence. btw did you bring us a doctor note ?

V's in Vegas so we know why she's been absent.
Oh, I'm always taking a look at things. I just have some free time today. Did you really want more details? I thought what I posted would be sufficient, but, if you really don't think so then I guess I can share a little more.
09/28/2015
Iceness Iceness
Quote:
Originally posted by Obscura
When it comes to kinky/BDSM games, do you consider yourself "Vanilla" or "Expert"? What are some of your favorite things to do?

Let's Find Out!

As always, brag about your favourite Kinky Game and WIN $15 Gift Card!
Safewords! because they are super important to my partner and me, and our play would not be half as fun, freeing, or intense as it can be with them. We're able to push each other's limits safely by using (for example) the terms "Yellow" and "Red". "Yellow", for me, means check in with me and we may need to slow down, change toys, or take a break. "Red", for me, means we need to stop whatever we are doing immediately, not one more thrust/hit/slap/etc., the session stops, and check in with me now. It is always okay to safeword, no matter the circumstances, it is not a negative thing, or a statement against me. It does not mean I was weak or "couldn't take it". In fact, I view it as a strength to speak up for oneself and say "this is how I feel in this moment". It can take a lot of courage for some people (myself included) to speak up, especially if roles of Top/Dominance and bottom/submission are at play, but safewords should always occur if necessary, no matter the power position. (This includes reminding Tops that they can also use safewords!)

- Iceness
09/28/2015
Lvstoplay Lvstoplay
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
Oh, I'm always taking a look at things. I just have some free time today. Did you really want more details? I thought what I posted would be sufficient, but, if you really don't think so then I guess I can share a little more.
Feel free.
09/28/2015
MissMandii MissMandii
Wow, I have always considered myself more of a "vanilla" but I selected all but two of the above answers. When I found Eden, and got into reviewing, I started delving into the kinkier side of things. I didn't realize how much I have come to enjoy until looking at that list. ^.^

S/O and I enjoy many of those, but all time favorite would probably be a toss up between pretty much any form of bondage (the ropes, the handcuffs) and flogging.
09/30/2015
Obscura Obscura
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
Of the choices offered I would have to say my all time favourite is "Flipping a Coin for Top/Bottom".

It's quite popular in the circles I belong to, but judging by the poll I'm the first to select it as a favourite ...


This is good!
10/01/2015
edeneve edeneve
Quote:
Originally posted by Obscura
Do tell!!
OMG! It's amazing. I don't enjoy it to the point of pain as in some BDSM, though.

What I experience is pure pleasure, no pain. It began w/ my Intensity. The electric shocks felt soooo good. There was & is nothing pinching, shocking, prickly, anything like that from the electric pulses. Every electric pulse is pleasurable - EVERY electric pulse is bliss.

I have a different type of e-stim Kegel exerciser & vibrator, now. Alas, my faithful Intensity is worn out after only 3 years. Bummer, too. Now they cost twice as much. I still want another one, though.

There is such a wide array of e-stim toys, & yes, it's been primarily marketed to those in the BDSM world. In the last few years, there has been a steady increase in the number of e-stim products designed specifically for a woman's pleasure.

I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next.
10/01/2015
Obscura Obscura
The Poll is now closed and we have a winner

Congratulations, The Toy Guy, your kinky story was super adventurous and fun to read! Eden's $15 Gift Card is yours
10/05/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Obscura
The Poll is now closed and we have a winner

Congratulations, The Toy Guy, your kinky story was super adventurous and fun to read! Eden's $15 Gift Card is yours
ToyGuy ! U
10/05/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
Oh, I'm always taking a look at things. I just have some free time today. Did you really want more details? I thought what I posted would be sufficient, but, if you really don't think so then I guess I can share a little more.
I go off to V-Land....and you guys start talking my favorite subject!!!! Finally, things spice up around here lol. IM BACK
10/05/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
Are we going with all time favorite or top contenders? If it is top contenders, I'd say its a toss up with temperature play, dressing up, eye sight restriction, roll play and texture play.

I enjoy it when the partner comes home and after ...
Annndddd , the all time favorite....
10/05/2015
Lvstoplay Lvstoplay
Congrats!
10/06/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by Obscura
The Poll is now closed and we have a winner

Congratulations, The Toy Guy, your kinky story was super adventurous and fun to read! Eden's $15 Gift Card is yours
Thank you.
10/06/2015
edeneve edeneve
Quote:
Originally posted by Obscura
The Poll is now closed and we have a winner

Congratulations, The Toy Guy, your kinky story was super adventurous and fun to read! Eden's $15 Gift Card is yours
Congratulations.
10/06/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
So when is the next game. Can it be a challenge. Something fun and sticky.
10/07/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
So when is the next game. Can it be a challenge. Something fun and sticky.
What, my hangman is not challenging enough for you Of course there is no prize for getting them right.
10/07/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
What, my hangman is not challenging enough for you Of course there is no prize for getting them right.
Can we have a prize if we get them right? Pretty please.
10/08/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
Can we have a prize if we get them right? Pretty please.
Of course. You already won a trip to the great land down under . What could be better
10/08/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Of course. You already won a trip to the great land down under . What could be better
The great land down under for me is Antarctica...
10/09/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
The great land down under for me is Antarctica...
link)

They have a male show in Vegas. (for women) Men from the Land Down Under.
Check out their props and advertisements.

On my globe Antarctica is above all of us.
10/09/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
link)

They have a male show in Vegas. (for women) Men from the Land Down Under.
Check out their props and advertisements.

On my globe Antarctica is above all of us. ...
That is the Arctic.

Of course your globe could be upside down or you may be standing on your head.
10/10/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
That is the Arctic.

Of course your globe could be upside down or you may be standing on your head.
Lol, there's no standing on his head. . Or I would have used him !
10/10/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Lol, there's no standing on his head. . Or I would have used him !
And how exactly would you have used him? Details please...
10/10/2015
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 36
Unique posters: 10