Is this a 2 player game?

kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Take it off
Related to: 
it doesn't say..I'm looking for the best 2 player games I already have erotic dice and the heart with dice in the middle looking for more of an actual game like this..rememver only 2 player games though.
07/24/2010
  • Weekly Special: Hot Vibes! Buy 1 Vibrator And Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Alicia Alicia
Quote:
Originally posted by kinky girlfriend
it doesn't say..I'm looking for the best 2 player games I already have erotic dice and the heart with dice in the middle looking for more of an actual game like this..rememver only 2 player games though.
I'm sure it could be a 2 player game
07/24/2010
Kayla Kayla
That is a group game. The description mentions multiple players. However, like Alicia suggest, you could make it a 2 player game. I doubt that game will go over very excitingly as a two player game though. Lemme see what games I can find for you. Gimme a sec. Some good 2-player only games.

101 Nights of Great Sex (Decent. Very focused on sex.)
Sex Casino (Never played it, but I've been told it has a lot of variety. 2 Player)
Bondage 101 (If you are interested in bondage, this one is fun.)
Fetish! (Exploring the world of fetishes while playing with your lover. Not a half-bad game.)

Those are the best out of the "Love games" section in my opinion. If you have questions about 101 of Great Sex or Fetish!, I've played them both and can answer them.

If you and your lover are looking for a more romantic-type game, Discover Your Lover (EF doesn't sell it) is the most highly rated game I can recommend. It brought the boyfriend and I really close together for some really passion, loving sex. It was more about the relationship and romance than the sex. We loved it. It's our favorite one.

(I'm totally a board game nerd. Ask if you have questions! )
07/24/2010
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Kayla
That is a group game. The description mentions multiple players. However, like Alicia suggest, you could make it a 2 player game. I doubt that game will go over very excitingly as a two player game though. Lemme see what games I can find for you. ... More
I also love board games and have reviewed quite a few. Mistress K gave great suggestions, I would like to add Lust! and my personal favorite...Pleasure Island.
07/24/2010
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
I also love board games and have reviewed quite a few. Mistress K gave great suggestions, I would like to add Lust! and my personal favorite...Pleasure Island.
thanks you guys are so nice! I will go look all of them up! I haven't played any games all I own is erotic dice and the heart with the dice in water that u shake,I believe that is all besides a blindfold. I'll just put things in my wish list someday after I have money and am done purchasing things I need I will let u know what I bought.
07/24/2010
Total posts: 5
Unique posters: 4