ABC Review Game

ABC Review Game

PolyLove PolyLove
Kinda bored and browsing Eden. I feel like we should have more on going threads. So... a review game. Start with a review whose title starts with the letter a. The next person to post first reads, rates, and comments on the review directly above their post and share a review that starts with the next letter in the alphabet. Ill start in the first comment!
06/02/2016
  • Buy 1 - Get 1 FREE
  • Fancy Gift Set For Her For $70
  • Hot Gift Set For Her For $50
  • Sexy Gift Set For Her For $30 Only
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
PolyLove PolyLove
A - A Must Have Attachment For The Eden Magic Force by OH&W
06/02/2016
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
PL, This is not an easy game like Michelle's A-Z name a sextoy. Involves a bit of work unless already knew of titles. Never the less, I will keep it going and hope others do also. I'm glad you are being creative.

B - Bandit Stole His Heart (And Mine)

link
06/02/2016
MrClark MrClark
C - Cute Fun Anal Bead Toy by MrClark

I saw this earlier, but the only B review I had already read/rated, so wanted to find a new one but didn't have time. Now figured I'd cheat since I have a review that started w/ C
06/02/2016
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by MrClark
C - Cute Fun Anal Bead Toy by MrClark

I saw this earlier, but the only B review I had already read/rated, so wanted to find a new one but didn't have time. Now figured I'd cheat since I have a review that started w/ C ...
Hey MC. I'm not the op, but it's too easy to use one's own review. I had to do some digging for B. However I'm sure PoLo appreciates participation.
06/02/2016
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Here's a C for MC

C - Clearly a good choice
link

by Jul!a
06/02/2016
MrClark MrClark
So here's one that isn't my own:

D - Death by Snoo Snoo by Mistress M.
06/02/2016
PolyLove PolyLove
E - Electro-Sex Therapy To-Go! by drifter 10

I suggest checking out the new review section for ideas. Or use the person above you if they have a review title with your letter.
06/02/2016
MrClark MrClark
F - Fee-Fi-Fo-Fum by Jul!a
06/03/2016
PolyLove PolyLove
G - Good Vibrations by KimberlyFDR
06/03/2016
MrClark MrClark
H - Highly entertaining but highly noisy - by Alicia
06/03/2016
MrClark MrClark
I - It's big shaped like a rocket and it can dance by OH&W, Lovebears

Saw this one while poking around on the site so thought I'd add the I as well.
06/04/2016
PolyLove PolyLove
Quote:
Originally posted by MrClark
I - It's big shaped like a rocket and it can dance by OH&W, Lovebears

Saw this one while poking around on the site so thought I'd add the I as well. ...
J - Just The Right Fit by -Ro
07/01/2016
MrClark MrClark
K - K-Y mine and mine by redmango
07/01/2016
PolyLove PolyLove
L - Luna Pleasure Bead System by ChiKisses
07/01/2016
MrClark MrClark
M - Minimal Effort Maximum Results This Ram Hit the Right Spot by kat-vanir
07/01/2016
Lvstoplay Lvstoplay
N - Here's one I just finished today. Not So Sensational
07/25/2016
MrClark MrClark
Quote:
Originally posted by Lvstoplay
N - Here's one I just finished today. Not So Sensational
@Lvstoplay think in the spirit of this thread, we're supposed to find reviews from others. OH&W, Lovebears made that comment earlier; however, thanks for joining Will check your review out momentarily.

Another N:

N- Next anal toy for beginner's into prostate massage by OH&W, Lovebears
07/25/2016
Lena Eden Lena Eden
Why did we stop it?!

O - Oh Baby!! reviewed by Forensicschick
Let's call the 'P' review!
09/15/2016
MrClark MrClark
Quote:
Originally posted by Lena Eden
Why did we stop it?!

O - Oh Baby!! reviewed by Forensicschick
Let's call the 'P' review!
Mostly as not a lot of people playing... and I always wait for someone else to get the next letter before I reply again.

P - Plush Pink Kinky Kuffs by kipperanne
09/15/2016
PolyLove PolyLove
Quote:
Originally posted by MrClark
Mostly as not a lot of people playing... and I always wait for someone else to get the next letter before I reply again.

P - Plush Pink Kinky Kuffs by kipperanne ...
Quiet, Versatile and Fun! written by miichan

Let's revive this, shall we?
10/13/2016
Lena Eden Lena Eden
Quote:
Originally posted by PolyLove
Quiet, Versatile and Fun! written by miichan

Let's revive this, shall we?
A wonderful review Ruffle Me up written by MarriedVikingQueen

Wish all the reviews contain so many photos
10/21/2016
DancerKittyKat DancerKittyKat
S - Stylish Restraint - Passionate Wrist Cuffs by SexInPDX

A great review from the student I'm mentoring!
10/21/2016
MrClark MrClark
T - Tingle Steel Strap-on Set by Princess-Kayla ?

There's the trick to this game, help name the reviews of mentees using the hard to find letters for the game
10/21/2016
Lvstoplay Lvstoplay
Quote:
Originally posted by MrClark
@Lvstoplay think in the spirit of this thread, we're supposed to find reviews from others. OH&W, Lovebears made that comment earlier; however, thanks for joining Will check your review out momentarily.

Another N:

N- Next anal ...
Seems to me the comment was made about you mentioning your own review.
03/23/2017
Total posts: 25
Unique posters: 6