Who knew Seth Mcfarlane could sing that well?

"G" "G"
Who knew he could sing that well?
02/25/2013
  • Save 40% on Vibrators
  • Get 3 amazing toys for $60 only
  • Eye of Love Pheromone Kit - Save 25%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
XYCopperheadSly XYCopperheadSly
I did. Also, he has one of the sexiest (talking) voices I've ever heard.
02/25/2013
Vaginas Vaginas
he's such a douche bag though
02/25/2013
js250 js250
Incredible voice--but don't like his acting....
02/25/2013
bratcat bratcat
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaginas
he's such a douche bag though
yeah a beautiful singing voice doesnt make up for him being unfunny and all around terrible.
02/25/2013
"G" "G"
dang all the haters. I think hes pretty awesome! super talented and has made A LOT of funny stuff
02/25/2013
"G" "G"
Quote:
Originally posted by bratcat
yeah a beautiful singing voice doesnt make up for him being unfunny and all around terrible.
someone is envious...
02/25/2013
bratcat bratcat
Quote:
Originally posted by "G"
someone is envious...
you're kidding right? The guy have very little genuinely funny material; it's usually jokes made at the expense of women, queers, people of color or rape victims. Sorry but to me, thats not funny. I mean i watch his shows and i chuckle from time to time, but one their all the same show, and the material is always the same.
02/25/2013
"G" "G"
Quote:
Originally posted by bratcat
you're kidding right? The guy have very little genuinely funny material; it's usually jokes made at the expense of women, queers, people of color or rape victims. Sorry but to me, thats not funny. I mean i watch his shows and i chuckle from ... More
yea you're right, he's not funny at all. I mean he only has a TV show, a hit movie, hosted the Oscars, surely he's terrible right? lol get a life
02/25/2013
Kat and Aaron(aaron) Kat and Aaron(aaron)
Great voice!!!
02/25/2013
peachmarie peachmarie
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaginas
he's such a douche bag though
I know, I love all his shows but he's too much a womanizer for my taste.
02/25/2013
hotinpink hotinpink
Quote:
Originally posted by "G"
Who knew he could sing that well?
Seth is freaking awesome.
02/25/2013
Lildrummrgurl7 Lildrummrgurl7
I did, he sings on Family Guy a lot.
02/25/2013
explorer7 explorer7
he is one lucky man, wasnt he scheduled on one of the 9/11 flights but was too drunk to fly after a party? (and people say drinking is bad for you!!)
02/25/2013
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
I did not even watch. Plus he sings on Family Guy so I knew.
02/25/2013
Pixel Pixel
Quote:
Originally posted by "G"
yea you're right, he's not funny at all. I mean he only has a TV show, a hit movie, hosted the Oscars, surely he's terrible right? lol get a life
Just because someone caters to the lowest common denominator doesn't mean he's funny.
02/25/2013
Pixel Pixel
Quote:
Originally posted by bratcat
you're kidding right? The guy have very little genuinely funny material; it's usually jokes made at the expense of women, queers, people of color or rape victims. Sorry but to me, thats not funny. I mean i watch his shows and i chuckle from ... More
Pretty much this.

In his “We Saw Your Boobs” song he listed off women who’s breasts he’d seen in their movies. And as an added classy bonus, four of the instances he listed were scenes of rape or the character was raped during the movie.

-Hilary Swank in Boys Don’t Cry.
-Jodie Foster in The Accused.
-Jessica Chastain in Lawless.
-Charlize Theron in Monster.

But hey, you're just envious. *headdesk*
02/25/2013
Incendiaire Incendiaire
I'm not really fond of his singing. He can carry a tune, it's just not a voice that I'm overly keen on.
02/25/2013
bratcat bratcat
Quote:
Originally posted by Pixel
Pretty much this.

In his “We Saw Your Boobs” song he listed off women who’s breasts he’d seen in their movies. And as an added classy bonus, four of the instances he listed were scenes of rape or the character was raped during the ... More
I heard he also sexualized 9-year old Quvenzhané Wallis in one of his "jokes." That kind of thing doesnt sit well with me.
02/25/2013
Pixel Pixel
Quote:
Originally posted by bratcat
I heard he also sexualized 9-year old Quvenzhané Wallis in one of his "jokes." That kind of thing doesnt sit well with me.
Yes.

The Onion's twitter feed also thought it was hilarious to call that same 9 year old girl a cunt. Humans kinda suck.
02/25/2013
Kiss Kiss
While he may seem like a jerk sometimes, he's funny and he's one lucky bastard!
02/25/2013
Total posts: 21
Unique posters: 14