We only drink bottled water. We live in an unincorporated area and don't get treated water. Water comes into our house, right from the ground, from a private well, which is in our front yard. Many years ago, the entire neighborhood ended up with an E Coli infection, as someone capped a well without doing it properly. Bacteria got into the water table and everybody got sick. A few of the kids and one baby (whose idiot parents were drinking bottled water themselves but making the baby's powdered formula with the well water) ended up in the hospital twice, due to his parents not feeding him after he was brought home the first time, thinking he could live on Pedialyte.
Anyway, our water is unpotable. So we have to drink bottled water.