What makes you feel the most secure?

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

What makes you feel the most secure?

Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
What makes you feel the most secure?

I feel most secure having the house paid for. I also feel secure having my finances settled & being as prepared as I can for any emergencies, (I'm a prepper), but those are works in progress!
04/18/2013
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Hummingbird Hummingbird
Not to have to be stressed over finances and not have to live from paycheck to paycheck. There were times in my 20's I had to ask for a pay advance and I only had the very minimal expenses and was not even interested in toys.
04/18/2013
padmeamidala padmeamidala
Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Wahine
What makes you feel the most secure?

I feel most secure having the house paid for. I also feel secure having my finances settled & being as prepared as I can for any emergencies, (I'm a prepper), but those are works in progress!
I also feel secure when the finances are settled and we are not struggling for money. That is one of the worst feelings.
04/18/2013
MrWill MrWill
My mental capabilities. I'm not a prepper in the sense that Wicked Wahine seems to be speaking of, but I'm always trying to learn new skills or tricks that could increase my likelihood of survival if the SHTF.
04/18/2013
js250 js250
Having the bills paid and food in the freezer and fridge. I grew up with a lack of food, so it represents a bit of security to have it on hand.
04/18/2013
Mr. John Mr. John
Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Wahine
What makes you feel the most secure?

I feel most secure having the house paid for. I also feel secure having my finances settled & being as prepared as I can for any emergencies, (I'm a prepper), but those are works in progress!
At this stage of my life, I suppose it's good savings and retirement accounts.
04/18/2013
Cinnyree Cinnyree
I like to be in the presence of a man that can have my back if anyone tries to get out of hand
04/18/2013
Living Doll Living Doll
My happy, healthy relationship with my boyfriend and financial stability.
04/18/2013
Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
Quote:
Originally posted by MrWill
My mental capabilities. I'm not a prepper in the sense that Wicked Wahine seems to be speaking of, but I'm always trying to learn new skills or tricks that could increase my likelihood of survival if the SHTF.
That's all part of prepping. You are increasing you ability to survive any mishap, good for you! People who know how to do things will be the ones who can find work & can barter their skills for anything else they need. That should make anyone feel more secure.
04/18/2013
Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
Quote:
Originally posted by js250
Having the bills paid and food in the freezer and fridge. I grew up with a lack of food, so it represents a bit of security to have it on hand.
What a shame & definitely something you never forget, not having enough food.
04/18/2013
GONE! GONE!
Having enough money in the bank to cover two months' rent.
04/18/2013
married with children married with children
secure by not living pay check to pay check, and not owing anyone.
04/18/2013
Chelynn67 Chelynn67
Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Wahine
What makes you feel the most secure?

I feel most secure having the house paid for. I also feel secure having my finances settled & being as prepared as I can for any emergencies, (I'm a prepper), but those are works in progress!
I feel like it wouLd be trust
04/20/2013
Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
Quote:
Originally posted by Chelynn67
I feel like it wouLd be trust
Good answer!
04/22/2013
gsfanatic gsfanatic
Having people around me I know I can rely on
04/22/2013
Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
Quote:
Originally posted by gsfanatic
Having people around me I know I can rely on
I agree! You should never underestimate the value of people who will help when you need it!
05/11/2013
Total posts: 16
Unique posters: 12