What specific thing have you done that impressed yourself?

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

What specific thing have you done that impressed yourself?

Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
Have you ever done something that even impressed yourself? What was it? How did it go above or beyond what you would have thought you could do?
04/14/2013
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
RonLee RonLee
Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Wahine
Have you ever done something that even impressed yourself? What was it? How did it go above or beyond what you would have thought you could do?
In what area of life do you mean? Relationship, Love, Personal, Work, Humanitarian...
With so many dimensions to life, I'm just a bit perplexed by your question.
04/14/2013
Hummingbird Hummingbird
Sexually - Learning all the different O's I could really enjoy.
Personally - Writing and stretching my imagination.
Business - That I can contribute to the team and feel useful and needed.
04/14/2013
jr2012 jr2012
when I look at years past, the one thing that makes me go "wow, that was me??" was packing up for a spur of the moment trip to Cape Cod with some friends that happened to end the day before a huge final. I am not a very impulsive person, so this was totally out of my norm....and of course totally worth it, we had so much fun.

I don't know if I could do that again!
04/14/2013
Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
Quote:
Originally posted by RonLee
In what area of life do you mean? Relationship, Love, Personal, Work, Humanitarian...
With so many dimensions to life, I'm just a bit perplexed by your question.
There is no limit as to what area it was in, just as long as it was something you did which caused you to be impressed with yourself. Did you climb a mountain when you never thought you'd reach the summit? Did you beat cancer that you thought was a death sentence? Run into a burning structure & save the occupants? Or even something as simple as losing weight & keeping it off.

I didn't want to limit it, but I didn't expect many people to be self-impressed with all that much maybe that's because I'm so self-critical! If it makes you more comfortable, go ahead & break it into categories or just mention the top one, the one that MOST impressed you.
04/14/2013
Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
Quote:
Originally posted by jr2012
when I look at years past, the one thing that makes me go "wow, that was me??" was packing up for a spur of the moment trip to Cape Cod with some friends that happened to end the day before a huge final. I am not a very impulsive person, ...
I find the things that I remember most about school, are the times like those, connecting with my friends, not the countless hours studying & sweating over exams & papers. Sure, I remember those, but they all blur into a continuum. The individual, bring a smile to your face events, are the in between times spent with other students.

I like your example!
04/14/2013
Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
Quote:
Originally posted by Hummingbird
Sexually - Learning all the different O's I could really enjoy.
Personally - Writing and stretching my imagination.
Business - That I can contribute to the team and feel useful and needed.
Oh, the O's! Good for you, I think I have yet to find all of mine & what a pleasant discovery it was that there were more than one kind!

Thanks for the thoughtful answer!
04/14/2013
KinkyKatieJames KinkyKatieJames
Finished my last semester of college in a hospital bed after having a heart transplant. If that isn't a major accomplishment, then I don't know what is!
04/14/2013
Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
Quote:
Originally posted by KinkyKatieJames
Finished my last semester of college in a hospital bed after having a heart transplant. If that isn't a major accomplishment, then I don't know what is!
God bless you! I think you win the prize, if only I had one!

Holy crap, I can't believe the determination it took to bother with school at a time like that! I'm really impressed! You mentioned in another thread that you'd been through hard times & I had no idea!!! Just, wow...
04/14/2013
gsfanatic gsfanatic
That's pretty amazing, congrats on that one. Mine seems relatively minor, getting my masters was an amazing slog in retrospect
04/15/2013
Total posts: 10
Unique posters: 6