Pegging Couples

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

Pegging Couples

OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
OH&W, Lovebears
Related to: 
This may have been discussed before, but many avoid old threads. Also I may have combined few topics in this one thread. Feel free to comment multiple times.

Please, both men and women participate in this discussion.

Do women enjoy pegging their SO?
Do any men do it for their women's satisfaction/enjoyment mostly ?
Do you think your women enjoys it but is neutral in her answer ?
Did you engage in this practice, but now it's not as exciting ?
Has anyone been pegging for more than 10 yrs ?
How many years have you been pegging ?
Has any of you been discussing it and getting closer to trying it ?

Thanks for your replies !
10/16/2015
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
catt catt
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
This may have been discussed before, but many avoid old threads. Also I may have combined few topics in this one thread. Feel free to comment multiple times.

Please, both men and women participate in this discussion.

Do women enjoy ...
My man and I have been involved in anal play for a few years now. We both find the penetration enjoyable and exciting. About a year ago, I read some article with a tag line, "Everyman should be pegged at least once". It was an easy conversation to start. I knew that once he tried it, he would enjoy. I have to admit that it excited me even more than I expected. I do enjoy the control and the power behind the thrusting. It takes some practice but it is very nice. The harness allows for clitoral stimulation that enhances it. Since he has extra stamina it allows me to build him up to many different levels with added variety

We have been discussing using the harness (or maybe a different one or toy) for double penetration. Since we are not interested in a third party, we thought he would penetrate anal with the dildo penetrating vaginal.

I have new toys in the mail so we will see what comes of it!
Have a hot weekend everybody!
10/16/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
I need to think. With multiple partners it hard to comment.
10/16/2015
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by catt
My man and I have been involved in anal play for a few years now. We both find the penetration enjoyable and exciting. About a year ago, I read some article with a tag line, "Everyman should be pegged at least once". It was an easy ...
My wife and I relatively new to pegging - although DP is another topic it is also something that are newly experimenting with. We have done DP both ways - she really prefers to have me inter her anally with the toy vaginally. However in a dogie position I have brought her to orgasm with the toy in her ass.

You're on the right track - having a variety of toys is helpful. Ex - with me in her ass - she prefers a vaginal dildo somewhat smaller than we would use for vaginal only penetration. Also when using the dildo anally - it needs to be even smaller. To paraphrase a real estate phrase; Options, options, options.

Enjoy the experiments...
10/17/2015
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
This may have been discussed before, but many avoid old threads. Also I may have combined few topics in this one thread. Feel free to comment multiple times.

Please, both men and women participate in this discussion.

Do women enjoy ...
Thanks to cntrl-c cntrl-p I can answer each point of your questions:

Do women enjoy pegging their SO? - Let's say it's a process. She does it for me - but I have made it a priority to make her orgasm while pegging me. It hasn't happened yet - but we're getting closer. It helps her get into it.

Do any men do it for their women's satisfaction/enjoyment mostly? No - if we never did it again she would be OK with that choice.

Do you think your women enjoys it but is neutral in her answer? She's finding things to enjoy - but we're not to where she enjoys it. When she does she'll take the lead. That's a long way from happening.

Did you engage in this practice, but now it's not as exciting? No I'm still pretty excited about the possibilities and trying out new things. Pegging is a keeper for me - unless my wife decides to opt out.

Has anyone been pegging for more than 10 yrs? No.

How many years have you been pegging? Less than a year for us.

Has any of you been discussing it and getting closer to trying it? No - after a couple of years of pushing - we're finally there!

Thanks for the interesting post.
10/17/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
Thanks to cntrl-c cntrl-p I can answer each point of your questions:

Do women enjoy pegging their SO? - Let's say it's a process. She does it for me - but I have made it a priority to make her orgasm while pegging me. It hasn't ...
@Marshall Dillion, you are welcome. I know in yrs past there was a lot more discussion on this. Perhaps some members are too shy to talk about it. It is much more that 3nd base, around the world etc. More than a homerun or td.
10/21/2015
Andykh Andykh
OH I can honestly say my wife and i finally discussed it and knock on wood we are very close to trying it
10/21/2015
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by Andykh
OH I can honestly say my wife and i finally discussed it and knock on wood we are very close to trying it
Patience my friend. Your first time isn't likely to be a home run. Just make sure she doesn't hurt so she will be willing to experiment again. Practice really does make a difference. Once the mental hurdles are faced/conquered - the physical side will get easier - and more rewarding for both of you.
10/22/2015
Andykh Andykh
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
Patience my friend. Your first time isn't likely to be a home run. Just make sure she doesn't hurt so she will be willing to experiment again. Practice really does make a difference. Once the mental hurdles are faced/conquered - the physical ...
I know and understand that. The fact that she has agreed to it without hesitation is still blowing my mind. I know when we do go thru with it she will do it with ut most love and care
10/22/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Andykh
I know and understand that. The fact that she has agreed to it without hesitation is still blowing my mind. I know when we do go thru with it she will do it with ut most love and care
Is your heart pounding with anticipation ? I bet it was when the two of you were shopping for gear.

I am sure all will go well.
10/23/2015
Andykh Andykh
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Is your heart pounding with anticipation ? I bet it was when the two of you were shopping for gear.

I am sure all will go well.
Yes it most definitely is. Yes I hope it does go well.
10/23/2015
Plug man Plug man
Pegging is my biggest fantasy. She caught me using her dildo.she didn't say nothing at first. Totally embaresed. Nothing was said for a couple weeks. Then one weekend out of the blue she brings it up then told me to go to the bedroom take off all my clothes and wait. About twenty min later she walked in in a sexy outfit told me to kneel down in front of her as I did just realized she had a strapon right in my face. She fucked my face with it. Then bent me over and told me she is going to enjoy this. She fucked me for 30 min. Blew my load all over the bed made me lick it all up. Now two years later we still do it at least once a week. So now we stepped it up with a fucking machine. The best toy we invested. She will tie me up to the machine turn it on and leave me and go Shopping for an hour or so. She can't get enough of pegging me. Then puts me on the machine then pegs me. Our sex life is the best it's ever been
11/01/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Plug man
Pegging is my biggest fantasy. She caught me using her dildo.she didn't say nothing at first. Totally embaresed. Nothing was said for a couple weeks. Then one weekend out of the blue she brings it up then told me to go to the bedroom take off all ...
P man, Thank you for sharing. I bet you don't mind letting her go shopping at all.
11/01/2015
Plug man Plug man
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
P man, Thank you for sharing. I bet you don't mind letting her go shopping at all.
Last time she went shopping she came home with a very large butt plug. I must have it in all weekend?? She loves keeping my ass full all weekend long. God do I love her
11/01/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by Andykh
Yes it most definitely is. Yes I hope it does go well.
How'd it go?
11/02/2015
Andykh Andykh
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
How'd it go?
Well it didnt go quite according to plan. We were both in the mood and I helped her get the strapon on and adjusted . I tried laying on my back first no luck then tried being on my knees her behind me . That started out fine but the dildo kept wanting to come out of the harness before she could get it inside of me. Maybe we will give it another shot later on but for now we both do have other toys to satisfy us both.
11/06/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by Andykh
Well it didnt go quite according to plan. We were both in the mood and I helped her get the strapon on and adjusted . I tried laying on my back first no luck then tried being on my knees her behind me . That started out fine but the dildo kept ...
Good going. Don't give up.
11/07/2015
Andykh Andykh
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
Good going. Don't give up.
Im just still in shock that she agreed to go through with it. I think the idea of it did turn her on a bit
11/13/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by Andykh
Im just still in shock that she agreed to go through with it. I think the idea of it did turn her on a bit
Now is time for more experimenting.
11/14/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
Now is time for more experimenting.
Woah, that's going to be much much more than an experiment !
11/16/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Woah, that's going to be much much more than an experiment !
Trial and error then?
11/16/2015
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by Andykh
Well it didnt go quite according to plan. We were both in the mood and I helped her get the strapon on and adjusted . I tried laying on my back first no luck then tried being on my knees her behind me . That started out fine but the dildo kept ...
We've found that having a longer than average dildo makes it easier for my wife to manage her part of the process - now if I could I just take it all in - that would be exciting!

We just keep mixing it up and making it our 'play time' - no pressure.

BTW - a little 'love juice' helps my wife get 'into character'. I cut a bottle of Double-Chocolate Vodka roughly 50% with water and add 1/2 bottle of pomegranate juice (store in the fridge). The concoction is about the strength of wine. When she pours a glass - I'm in for a wild ride! Needless to say that's one staple that we never run out of!
11/17/2015
Andykh Andykh
Im ready for us to give it another go but I want to make sure she is up for it again and not me trying to force it on her to do it again
11/18/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Andykh
Im ready for us to give it another go but I want to make sure she is up for it again and not me trying to force it on her to do it again
Yes, both of you need to be in the mood. Same with us although we have had quite a few adventures. I still call them adventures.
11/18/2015
Andykh Andykh
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Yes, both of you need to be in the mood. Same with us although we have had quite a few adventures. I still call them adventures.
I agree with the adventures. I feel like when my wife and i are in bed what is she thinking bout and probably vice versa. Kinda gives us that feeling of suspence
11/21/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Andykh
I agree with the adventures. I feel like when my wife and i are in bed what is she thinking bout and probably vice versa. Kinda gives us that feeling of suspence
Sometimes you have to give her a hint. Like leave the harness, dil, lubricant and other accessories on the bed.
11/21/2015
Andykh Andykh
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Sometimes you have to give her a hint. Like leave the harness, dil, lubricant and other accessories on the bed.
Ok never really crossed my mind to do that. Thanks for the advice
11/22/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Sometimes you have to give her a hint. Like leave the harness, dil, lubricant and other accessories on the bed.
Sounds fun.
11/22/2015
Jarhead1341 Jarhead1341
I recently introduced pegging to my GF and while she was hesitant at first, once she understood the why I would like it she became hooked. We have been doing it about once a week for a few months now. Typically she brings it and loves fucking my ass. The first time was so hot it ended in a hands free orgasm with heavy ejaculation.
12/02/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Jarhead1341
I recently introduced pegging to my GF and while she was hesitant at first, once she understood the why I would like it she became hooked. We have been doing it about once a week for a few months now. Typically she brings it and loves fucking my ...
Thanks for joining the convesation Jh1341,

Has she mentioned what she gets out of it ? Most couples I have heard from have had the same results. At first very hesitant and apprehensive. After seeing their man get pleasured, hooked. (oohs and aahs)

Women have been having their turn for yrs. Now some "return the favor"
12/02/2015
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 37
Unique posters: 10