#Rumble - Weekly Review Rumble - Jan. 29th. 2014

Ansley Ansley
Welcome to the Rumble!


Congratulations to this week's winner: naughtynerd for their review: I Expected More

Please vote on the reviews below for the next Weekly Review Rumble Winner, and also post your Review Nominations on this thread below the poll.

(eligible reviews posted: Wednesday, January 29th, 12:01am EST through Tuesday, February 4th, 11:59pm EST)

The Rules:
- You cannot nominate yourself.
- You can nominate up to 3 reviews.
- Last week’s winner is ineligible in this week’s Rumble.
- No review can be in the Rumble more than once.
- Winner will receive a $10 EF Gift Card

There were 82 reviews this week.
Answers (private voting - your screen name will NOT appear in the results):
2  (20%)
1  (10%)
6  (60%)
1  (10%)
Total votes: 10
Poll is closed
01/29/2014
  • Spring Fever: Buy 1 Vibrator Get 1 FREE
  • Save 40% on massager and attachment kit
  • Save 50% on Waterproof Toys
  • Eye of Love Pheromone Kit - Save 25%
  • Save 20% on Fifty Shades of Grey kit!
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Sincerely yours, N Sincerely yours, N
Congrats to the winner! That was a great review. : )

I have two nominations already:
Nomination #1
Nomination #2

Good luck to this week's entrants!


Oh, and Stormy - Entry No. 1 and Entry No. 4 are the same review.
01/29/2014
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Sincerely yours, N
Congrats to the winner! That was a great review. : )

I have two nominations already:
Nomination #1
Nomination #2

Good luck to this week's entrants!


Oh, and Stormy - Entry No. 1 and Entry No. 4 are the same review. ...
Argh!! LOL They were nominated twice. Ok, so votes for 1 and 4 will be combined.
01/29/2014
charmedtomeetyou charmedtomeetyou
Yay! Congrats to my awesome student for winning the Rumble!
01/29/2014
Sincerely yours, N Sincerely yours, N
Nomination #3

It's not even six hours since you posted this and I've already used up all three of my nominations.
01/29/2014
Missy27 Missy27
Quote:
Originally posted by charmedtomeetyou
Yay! Congrats to my awesome student for winning the Rumble!
That's awesome. Great job both of you.
01/29/2014
edeneve edeneve
I think Fun Factory Stronic Drei Review not only deserves to be nominated, but deserves to win. you go girl, Rossie!!!
02/02/2014
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by edeneve
I think Fun Factory Stronic Drei Review not only deserves to be nominated, but deserves to win. you go girl, Rossie!!!
Awww, you're so sweet, thank you! But the other nominations are really great too!

And I have to thank Sincerely Yours, N for the nomination! Thank you, N!

Congrats to naughtynerd and good luck to the nominees for this week's Rumble!
02/02/2014
Sincerely yours, N Sincerely yours, N
Thank y'all for voting for me! I'm excited to get the gift card. : )
02/07/2014
BlackOrchid BlackOrchid
Soooo....... is the Rumble dead now?
02/11/2014
Sincerely yours, N Sincerely yours, N
Quote:
Originally posted by BlackOrchid
Soooo....... is the Rumble dead now?
Apparently so.
02/11/2014
charmedtomeetyou charmedtomeetyou
Quote:
Originally posted by BlackOrchid
Soooo....... is the Rumble dead now?
I'm thinking yes....as the winner for the one before this still didn't get his prize...
02/11/2014
Sincerely yours, N Sincerely yours, N
Quote:
Originally posted by charmedtomeetyou
I'm thinking yes....as the winner for the one before this still didn't get his prize...
I got my prize back on the 7th, a couple hours after posting my reply to this thread.
02/11/2014
charmedtomeetyou charmedtomeetyou
Quote:
Originally posted by Sincerely yours, N
I got my prize back on the 7th, a couple hours after posting my reply to this thread.
Interesting. The other winner was my student, and I just heard from him recently that he was still without his.
02/11/2014
edeneve edeneve
well, it doesn't look like anyone at EF is running the Rumble, at this point.
02/11/2014
Ansley Ansley
You guys can do an unofficial, unsponsored rumble if you care to. But, no, there will be no further community activities.
02/11/2014
BlackOrchid BlackOrchid
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
You guys can do an unofficial, unsponsored rumble if you care to. But, no, there will be no further community activities.
That's too bad. I feel like there were more, and higher quality reviews being put out with the Rumble around. Sad to see it go and the community really doing poorly. It seems like there was just a glimmer of hope that things were looking up.
02/11/2014
Oriental husband and wife Oriental husband and wife
Quote:
Originally posted by BlackOrchid
That's too bad. I feel like there were more, and higher quality reviews being put out with the Rumble around. Sad to see it go and the community really doing poorly. It seems like there was just a glimmer of hope that things were looking up.
Yeah, same thoughts here. I was actually planning on doing my third review. Then request upgrade to advanced. Now I'm still only thinking about it. The rumble was a incentive to do another. Unfortunately for me the rumble was not in place when I did my first two. I did receive all extremely useful ratings. Many thanks to all that took the time to read my reviews and rate them.
03/02/2014
Ivy Wilde Ivy Wilde
Congratulations NaughtyNerd!
03/13/2014
Total posts: 19
Unique posters: 9