#AskEden - Product search and assignments

StayAtHomeAsh StayAtHomeAsh
If you request more than one assignment from the product search, will you get them both? If not, do you have an option to choose which one once they are approved?
11/29/2012
  • Limited offer: Save 25% on Blush Toys
  • Weekly Special: Save 40% on Rabbit Vibrators and G-spot Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Lildrummrgurl7 Lildrummrgurl7
Quote:
Originally posted by StayAtHomeAsh
If you request more than one assignment from the product search, will you get them both? If not, do you have an option to choose which one once they are approved?
No, the administrator chooses one and cancels the other. You'll either get the first one you submitted or the one that is available, if either one is available. You can only have one free assignment at a time, and only one free EdenFantasys sponsored review a month.
11/30/2012
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Quote:
Originally posted by Lildrummrgurl7
No, the administrator chooses one and cancels the other. You'll either get the first one you submitted or the one that is available, if either one is available. You can only have one free assignment at a time, and only one free EdenFantasys ... More
Fantastic answer.

Some people put in a couple requests at a time to make sure they get something, too.
11/30/2012
StayAtHomeAsh StayAtHomeAsh
Quote:
Originally posted by Adriana Ravenlust
Fantastic answer.

Some people put in a couple requests at a time to make sure they get something, too.
What if none of your requests are even touched and you receive a completely different assignment?
11/30/2012
js250 js250
Read the assignment description. It could be a needed review for a manufacture sponsored or Descriptive review that has nothing to so with your monthly assignment. This happens to me frequently.
11/30/2012
AskEden AskEden
Quote:
Originally posted by Adriana Ravenlust
Fantastic answer.

Some people put in a couple requests at a time to make sure they get something, too.
I agree with you and Lildrummrgurl7.

Requesting more than one product at a time really increases your chances of getting something to review.

#AskEden
11/30/2012
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 5