Editors...

SMichelle SMichelle
Has anyone else been removed as an editor recently?
I was an editor for both SexIs and the review program. I checked today, and I have been removed as an editor for both of these programs with absolutely no notice at all.
06/21/2013
  • Weekly Special; Buy 1 Vibe, get 1 FREE
  • Save 15% on Luxury Brands
  • Annual Clearance - Save 30%
  • Buy Cascade vibe and save 50% on lubricants!
  • Save 20% on self-lubricating Cascade vibe and sleeve kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
PassionCpl PassionCpl
Quote:
Originally posted by SMichelle
Has anyone else been removed as an editor recently?
I was an editor for both SexIs and the review program. I checked today, and I have been removed as an editor for both of these programs with absolutely no notice at all.
Yep, same here. No notice, no message. Plus completed tasks have gone missing from "My Tasks" too. If this is 'rebuilding', I don't get it.
06/21/2013
No-nita No-nita
Quote:
Originally posted by SMichelle
Has anyone else been removed as an editor recently?
I was an editor for both SexIs and the review program. I checked today, and I have been removed as an editor for both of these programs with absolutely no notice at all.
I've seen several other people post that they were removed, but I myself haven't experienced it - I put in a request to become one like two weeks ago and never heard back.

You weren't sent a message or anything?
06/21/2013
SMichelle SMichelle
Quote:
Originally posted by No-nita
I've seen several other people post that they were removed, but I myself haven't experienced it - I put in a request to become one like two weeks ago and never heard back.

You weren't sent a message or anything?
No notification at all. Just a little surprise when I clicked on the task market to see how the backlog was doing today.
06/21/2013
PassionCpl PassionCpl
Quote:
Originally posted by SMichelle
No notification at all. Just a little surprise when I clicked on the task market to see how the backlog was doing today.
Same here. And same goes for several other editors, too
06/21/2013
PropertyOfPotter PropertyOfPotter
You can add me to that list, though I'm not sure it makes a difference or not since I was only recently added to help with the backlog.
06/21/2013
SMichelle SMichelle
Quote:
Originally posted by PropertyOfPotter
You can add me to that list, though I'm not sure it makes a difference or not since I was only recently added to help with the backlog.
I, too, was only just added to help with the backlog with the review program. I had been editing for SexIs for awhile though, as I first asked to take part in that program by Rayne.

PassionCpl was one of the original editors for this rotation. Ms. N was as well, I believe, and she's also been removed.
06/21/2013
SMichelle SMichelle
Somehow I had a feeling that you were removed... lol.
06/21/2013
PassionCpl PassionCpl
Quote:
Originally posted by SMichelle
I, too, was only just added to help with the backlog with the review program. I had been editing for SexIs for awhile though, as I first asked to take part in that program by Rayne.

PassionCpl was one of the original editors for this rotation. ... More
Ms N is reading this but won't post in point-earning areas out of principle. She shared this on her wall though:

Editors who have been removed from the Task Market...check your "My Tasks." Most of my history for the week has been removed. It shows that I have not edited anything but follow-ups since the 16th, but I did my three edits a day for the 16th, 17th, 18th, and 19th - before the announcement. I have proof in my Earning history (under Eden Points Program) - it shows the time and amount for every review I edited during that period. Yes, I have screen shots of all of this. Someone is trying to steal from me. If you are still an editor, be careful not to show displeasure about anything going on here - they may try to steal what you have earned next.
06/21/2013
PassionCpl PassionCpl
Quote:
Originally posted by PassionCpl
Ms N is reading this but won't post in point-earning areas out of principle. She shared this on her wall though:

Editors who have been removed from the Task Market...check your "My Tasks." Most of my history for the week has been ... More
Recently-completed tasks have disappeared from my "My Tasks" too.
06/21/2013
surreptitious surreptitious
Quote:
Originally posted by PassionCpl
Recently-completed tasks have disappeared from my "My Tasks" too.
Wicked Wahine and I noted that some tasks weren't showing up in our completed folder even before this happened, though she sad that she found most of her "missing" tasks were simply out of order. This hasn't been the case for me, but it has been at least five or six days that mine haven't all been showing up.
06/21/2013
charmedtomeetyou charmedtomeetyou
Add me to the list of those removed....I'm assuming they removed everyone?
06/21/2013
ImaGodiva ImaGodiva
I noticed while editing, before all this happened, that since the huge backlog some of the old ones would be shuffled back on my list to the date that they were originally entered, but it didn't seem like it happened with all of them. I never analyzed it any more deeply--I just made sure I was getting credit for them. I can't remember specifics about the last ones I edited enough to see if this is what happened to mine but maybe someone with a better memory can.

Mama always told me masturbation would kill my memory cells......
06/21/2013
Lady of the Lab Lady of the Lab
And no one has been sent an email saying something along the lines of "Thank you for being an editor, but we no longer be having contributors be editors for EdenFantasys/etc."?

That's disappointing given that I know from personal experience how much time and energy can be spent editing the reviews. It wouldn't even take that much effort to send out a uniform email to the editors if that were the case (no longer having contributors be editors).

From my previous experience as an editor, I remember being able to re-edit a review after publishing it... so maybe the removal/hiding of previous tasks is because of fear that editors will insert bad remarks about EF?
06/21/2013
charmedtomeetyou charmedtomeetyou
Quote:
Originally posted by ImaGodiva
I noticed while editing, before all this happened, that since the huge backlog some of the old ones would be shuffled back on my list to the date that they were originally entered, but it didn't seem like it happened with all of them. I never ... More
I remember that too. I'd look to see if I had done two or three that day and see none, because they showed up under the date they were created.
06/21/2013
charmedtomeetyou charmedtomeetyou
Quote:
Originally posted by Lady of the Lab
And no one has been sent an email saying something along the lines of "Thank you for being an editor, but we no longer be having contributors be editors for EdenFantasys/etc."?

That's disappointing given that I know from ... More
I am sure that was a factor. They aren't sure who will change things and who will edit as always....so they removed the feature for now (or forever).

Everything is so up in the air...who knows...
06/21/2013
Edeneve Edeneve
aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , insanity continues to reign!!!!!! why????????????????
06/21/2013
Lady of the Lab Lady of the Lab
Quote:
Originally posted by SMichelle
No notification at all. Just a little surprise when I clicked on the task market to see how the backlog was doing today.
Whoops, I apologize for not reading this earlier regarding notification. I feel like it would've courteous for Stormy to send out an email to the editors. To have not sent an email... well, it makes me cynically assume that it reflects a lack of appreciation for the editors, particularly this cycle, who had to deal with an unusual large backlog of reviews.
06/21/2013
Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
I am still able to edit and all my completed tasks still show. I already did the max editing today, but still had a follow-up I could do, so I just did it with no problem.

I think there have been some glitches, as surreptitious mentioned, but I ignored it because I always saw I received credit for it in my points history, plus if I tried to do another, the daily limit announcement would show.

I find it odd no announcements or messages were made to alert those who were blocked.
06/21/2013
MrsandMrbunnysoffun MrsandMrbunnysoffun
Quote:
Originally posted by SMichelle
Has anyone else been removed as an editor recently?
I was an editor for both SexIs and the review program. I checked today, and I have been removed as an editor for both of these programs with absolutely no notice at all.
I have only been an editor for a matter of days and noticed today I am not any more.
06/23/2013
geliebt geliebt
Somehow, this just doesn't shock me -.-
06/23/2013
snowminx snowminx
Darn, I wish I could see your awesome editing skills ;D
06/23/2013
snowminx snowminx
Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Wahine
I am still able to edit and all my completed tasks still show. I already did the max editing today, but still had a follow-up I could do, so I just did it with no problem.

I think there have been some glitches, as surreptitious mentioned, but ... More
Why are you still editing when they don't even appreciate you at all? They want you to keep editing so they can get more reviews out. Do you not care about the people that wrote those reviews that are getting no real points for them now?
06/23/2013
Total posts: 23
Unique posters: 13