Grape Double Dong

MeliPixie MeliPixie
Veined double dong
Related to: 
I was wondering if there is anyone out there who has this toy... Would you be willing to do a quick 30-second video showing how flexible and how squishy this toy is? I don't normally ask for this sort of thing, but I'm super interested in getting it, and would like others' opinion. Also: Does it really smell like grape, and is it good?!
02/15/2012
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • Try a luxury harness with a dildo and save 45% on a kit!
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Callisto Callisto
Quote:
Originally posted by MeliPixie
I was wondering if there is anyone out there who has this toy... Would you be willing to do a quick 30-second video showing how flexible and how squishy this toy is? I don't normally ask for this sort of thing, but I'm super interested in ... More
I don't own it but have owned a toy similar to it. The material isn't the best but it is very squishy and stretchy ... also sticky. It is tacky and whatever fruit or candy scent it might have will probably transfer onto your hands and clothes and.. girly bits if said bits apply in this situation.

Not discouraging you just letting you know what you're getting into I had 2 jelly toys for my first toys so I know the appeal and they were fun
02/16/2012
MeliPixie MeliPixie
Quote:
Originally posted by Callisto
I don't own it but have owned a toy similar to it. The material isn't the best but it is very squishy and stretchy ... also sticky. It is tacky and whatever fruit or candy scent it might have will probably transfer onto your hands and clothes ... More
Wow thanks a lot for this! I figured scent transfer was a given, but hey, you only live once, right? We plan on using condoms on the toy anyway, but it's always good to know this stuff.
02/16/2012
melissa1973 melissa1973
Quote:
Originally posted by MeliPixie
I was wondering if there is anyone out there who has this toy... Would you be willing to do a quick 30-second video showing how flexible and how squishy this toy is? I don't normally ask for this sort of thing, but I'm super interested in ... More
Yes it smells and tastes like grapes. A little strong first out of the package but the smell gets lighter after it has been out for a while. It is pretty flexible, I can squeeze has hard as I can and I can say that it has very little give to it. All in all this is a really nice toy for a jelly.
03/27/2012
rosedarkfairy rosedarkfairy
Quote:
Originally posted by MeliPixie
I was wondering if there is anyone out there who has this toy... Would you be willing to do a quick 30-second video showing how flexible and how squishy this toy is? I don't normally ask for this sort of thing, but I'm super interested in ... More
if i had a way to do video i would. Its very flexi and it act does smell like grape have had it a while and it hasnt lost the smell i love it
08/25/2012
Glinteye Glinteye
So glad I found this, very helpful, thanks!
10/22/2012
peggingpirate peggingpirate
Quote:
Originally posted by melissa1973
Yes it smells and tastes like grapes. A little strong first out of the package but the smell gets lighter after it has been out for a while. It is pretty flexible, I can squeeze has hard as I can and I can say that it has very little give to it. All ... More
i agree with the firmness.

as with flexibility, its enough to bend and have both ends touch. I was able to fit both ends into my wife. much fun but its not too flimsy.
11/02/2012
Total posts: 7
Unique posters: 6