Has a dildo ever broke inside you?

Dominekoyasha Dominekoyasha
It's never happened to me,but i have heard of certain brands of dildos breaking off inside a person because it was made from a crappy material,but can it really be done?
02/23/2012
  • Add More Pleasure to Your Collection! Buy 1 Vibe, Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Jul!a Jul!a
I've never heard of this happening before, except in rare cases with defective toys and that was an individual toy and not like, a whole line from a manufacturer.
02/23/2012
Rawhide Rawhide
No, but I have broken a dildo inside someone else. It's a very rare occurance, but it happens with specialty dildos like Silky, which is meant to bend with an inner flexible spine. It lasts a long time but it will break eventually.
02/23/2012
Antipova Antipova
I never have, but I generally only have dildos that are cast/carved/blown all in one piece, so there's no potential fracture point.

Sure hope I never experience this!
02/23/2012
Ciao. Ciao.
Yikes, I hope that never happens to me, but hasn't happened so far. I can see where it would be possible with virtually any flexible toy (though I doubt you'd be able to break something like steel), but a good reminder as to why it's important to regularly clean and look over your toys before using them.
02/23/2012
Beck Beck
Never done this, but I could see it happening with like a Jelly toy, but not glass to steel.
02/23/2012
Incendiaire Incendiaire
I guess that's why they label them as a "novelty", so you can't sue when one snaps off and gets stuck inside you. That could be an embarrassing trip to the emergency room.
02/23/2012
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by Incendiaire
I guess that's why they label them as a "novelty", so you can't sue when one snaps off and gets stuck inside you. That could be an embarrassing trip to the emergency room.
You can always pull something out of your vagina without having to go to the ER. When I was a teenager I put *beads from my organic chemistry modeling set* up my snatch, and still managed to pull them out before bed every night. Things cannot get lost in your vagina!

Anally might be another story, but I still believe that, since your smooth muscle tissues were designed to propel things out of the body, a little patience and bearing down is at least worth a shot before deciding to pay for the ER.
02/23/2012
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
You can always pull something out of your vagina without having to go to the ER. When I was a teenager I put *beads from my organic chemistry modeling set* up my snatch, and still managed to pull them out before bed every night. Things cannot get ... More
In the words of INXS, "You're onna my kind"
02/23/2012
married with children married with children
never heard of this happening, but I suppose it could.
02/25/2012
ScottA ScottA
If it's a glass, hard plastic, or metal toy then you need to worry and possibly get medical help. If it's a soft toy then relax, reach inside, and work it out. If it's lost anally then relax, watch a movie, and wait for your body to move it out. If it's been over a day then you can start to worry.
02/26/2012
Positwist Positwist
Quote:
Originally posted by ScottA
If it's a glass, hard plastic, or metal toy then you need to worry and possibly get medical help. If it's a soft toy then relax, reach inside, and work it out. If it's lost anally then relax, watch a movie, and wait for your body to move ... More
You'd also need to worry if your uterus decided to start eating your tampons, but that just doesn't happen, just like glass, plastic, or metal toys just don't shatter inside your vag.

The butt is a totally different animal. Not comparable to the vag at all in terms of shoving things up there.
02/26/2012
Megan Jean Megan Jean
Oh goodness no, and I hope I never experience that!
02/26/2012
Total posts: 13
Unique posters: 12