Are you a re gifter?

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

Are you a re gifter?

EnChAnTiNg EnChAnTiNg
So, the holidays are over, and you have some AWFUL gifts. Do you junk them or do you re gift them?
01/14/2012
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Subbi Subbi
I would throw it out if I had something I didn't like. If you thought it was crap why give it to someone else!?!?! lol
01/14/2012
xoflxokcxo xoflxokcxo
Quote:
Originally posted by Subbi
I would throw it out if I had something I didn't like. If you thought it was crap why give it to someone else!?!?! lol
lol, I see your point Subbi. Although in my situation it's a little different. I think a christmas gift a friend got for me was crap because I have no use for it. She got me a travel coffee mug that is ceramic (modeled after a starbucks cup). I don't make my own coffee, so it's pretty much useless. However I have a few other friends that do reguarally make their own coffee; so why not give it to them? I wouldn't give it to them as a b-day gift or anything, I would just let them have it if they like it. No sense having this mug sit in my cabinet when some one else would get good use out of it.
01/14/2012
ap-the-aper ap-the-aper
I only re-gift if 1) I've never opened the item, and 2) if the item is something I think the person I want to give it to would like.
01/14/2012
js250 js250
Quote:
Originally posted by ap-the-aper
I only re-gift if 1) I've never opened the item, and 2) if the item is something I think the person I want to give it to would like.
I do the same!!
01/15/2012
Unforbidden Fantasies Unforbidden Fantasies
One mans junk is another mans treasure!

I do it all the time.
01/15/2012
Daemonin Daemonin
I re-gift if it's something I know someone else wants or needs and I have no use for it. Otherwise, it collects dust.
01/15/2012
Lizzy Lizzy
Junk them
01/15/2012
indiglo indiglo
Depending on the item and its possible usefulness for someone else, I'll either regift it, or just donate it to Goodwill.
01/15/2012
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by xoflxokcxo
lol, I see your point Subbi. Although in my situation it's a little different. I think a christmas gift a friend got for me was crap because I have no use for it. She got me a travel coffee mug that is ceramic (modeled after a starbucks cup). I ...
I just use those for other things like tea or water. Coffee mugs don't necessarily have to be specifically for coffee.
01/16/2012
Jul!a Jul!a
And I'll re-gift if I know I won't ever use the item and somebody else will.
01/16/2012
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
Only if the person will take it if not I will keep it and make use for it.
01/16/2012
sweetiejo sweetiejo
I only re gift if i know my friend would enjoy it.
01/16/2012
Total posts: 13
Unique posters: 12