What gets you hot? What do you honestly like seeing your man wear?

Vinroe Vinroe
I've bought my wife tons of lingerie over the years with varying degrees of success. I know what i like seeing herin and out of. What do you think of men in lingerie (from bikini/thongs to leather chaps)? Is it hot or not? Do you like putting your man in the skimpy stripper wear? Does it get you hot or is it a reminder of all the non-traditional items he brought home on a whim?
Answers (private voting - your screen name will NOT appear in the results):
32  (80%)
6  (15%)
1  (2%)
1  (2%)
Total votes: 40
Poll is open
Jan 8, 2:32 pm
  • Weekly Special: Hot Vibes! Buy 1 Vibrator And Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Ansley Ansley
None of the above. It doesn't matter to me what he wears, I still find him attractive. He could be in the dirtiest, scruffiest outfit imaginable and I'd still jump his bones. If the dude showed up with a mask and leather, I'd probably laugh him right out of the bedroom.
Jan 8, 2:36 pm
charmedtomeetyou charmedtomeetyou
I'm not a huge fan of guy lingerie, unless it's for comedic appeal.
Jan 8, 2:48 pm
edeneve edeneve
just seeing him, sometimes even talking on the phone gets me hot for him.
Jan 8, 3:02 pm
Pete's Princess Pete's Princess
Boxer/briefs are my favorite. Leather chaps or a festive jock strap also nice.

Thongs on men do no do it for me.
Jan 8, 11:10 pm
smalltalkingbit smalltalkingbit
None of the above. My guy generally goes commando, which works for me, but boxers/briefs are fine as well. He can wear whatever he likes and I'm fine with it, though I do like change for some reason-- ie if he's been wearing a lot of work clothes around me, I notice (and appreciate) a jeans & thermal day, and vice versa. Go figure he's had every hairstyle and beard-style from shaggy to completely bald since we've been dating- the guy pays attention.
Jan 8, 11:58 pm
eri86 eri86
I'm a boxer/brief girl. I like simple and classic.
Jan 10, 1:27 pm
Rossie Rossie
Perfectly fitting briefs -- no boxers!
Jan 10, 4:52 pm
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
Quote:
Originally posted by Vinroe
I've bought my wife tons of lingerie over the years with varying degrees of success. I know what i like seeing herin and out of. What do you think of men in lingerie (from bikini/thongs to leather chaps)? Is it hot or not? Do you like putting ... More
I voted just boxers/briefs, but I want to expand on that.

I have never seen him in anything beside that, actually. But, it would be pretty hot to see him in some of these designer men's underwear.

What I DO really like to see him in, though, is his turnout gear, or god, even better when he comes home from a fire and he smells of ash and flames. It's really hot haha.
Jan 15, 6:17 pm
LoooveMonkey LoooveMonkey
I got my guy some microfiber boxies and they're really soft and nice to touch. I like him in those.
Jan 16, 12:04 am
PadoruLover PadoruLover
Preferably boxers or briefs for me
Jan 24, 1:22 am
LAndJ LAndJ
I prefer a well fitting boxer brief. I'd probably just laugh at him wearing a thong and be too weirded out by anything else.
Jan 30, 8:25 pm
KRD KRD
definitely boxer briefs. mmm
Feb 12, 9:43 pm
SweetSaffron SweetSaffron
None of the above. Kilts, those are sexy to me.
Feb 13, 3:39 am
RonLee RonLee
I'm a bi guy and my real preference is for a partner, no matter what gender, to be completely naked.
Feb 13, 10:05 am
Oriental husband and wife Oriental husband and wife
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
None of the above. It doesn't matter to me what he wears, I still find him attractive. He could be in the dirtiest, scruffiest outfit imaginable and I'd still jump his bones. If the dude showed up with a mask and leather, I'd probably ... More
"Laugh him right out of the bedroom" I like that answer.
Feb 17, 7:12 pm
Kitt Katt Kitt Katt
Hubby has a snug fitting pair of mesh shorts that I love.
Feb 18, 12:28 am
pixelationnation pixelationnation
I love sissification. It's fun to dress him up in panties and stockings.
Feb 18, 7:10 pm
BlackOrchid BlackOrchid
My bf occasionally wears boxers, or boxer briefs but goes commando 99% of the time. I love when we're getting ready to fool around and he unzips and pulls his hardening cock straight from his jeans. Hot!
I also get many glimpses of his cute butt crack that way...lol
Feb 19, 12:03 pm
buckaroobanzaii buckaroobanzaii
Boxer briefs are great. Something well fitting that shows off his *ahem* assets is a huge turn on.
Apr 12, 3:22 am
Dr Anal Dr Anal
I find a guy wearing a thong to be incredible sexy
Apr 28, 1:20 am
KeroWolf KeroWolf
Anything and everything
Aug 23, 3:14 am
Oriental husband and wife Oriental husband and wife
My wife likes me in low rise sports briefs. While I was shopping for some I came across these: Well I'm having difficulty pasting the pic. Anyway it is a sheer male's low rise brief with a shaped sheath for our male part.

One of comments was, it keeps him near erect while wearing it.

Yes, I did order one.
Sep 12, 7:36 pm
Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
Quote:
Originally posted by Oriental husband and wife
My wife likes me in low rise sports briefs. While I was shopping for some I came across these: Well I'm having difficulty pasting the pic. Anyway it is a sheer male's low rise brief with a shaped sheath for our male part.

One of ... More
I've seen those. I thought it would be difficult to find a good fit, but maybe it's really stretchy so it can expand and contract as needed per individual. Let us know if they're comfy. You might recommend them to Eden to carry if they are a good thing!! I believe these are the ones you refer to? I figured out how to save the photo so I could post it


OH&W's new purchase
Sep 13, 3:56 pm
Oriental husband and wife Oriental husband and wife
Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Wahine
I've seen those. I thought it would be difficult to find a good fit, but maybe it's really stretchy so it can expand and contract as needed per individual. Let us know if they're comfy. You might recommend them to Eden to carry if they ... More
LoL, with a big grin on my face! So where exactly have your seen these ? At a Women's club ? Or...... Hummmm

I came across it while shopping for MEN'S Underwear.
Sep 14, 4:00 pm
Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
Quote:
Originally posted by Oriental husband and wife
LoL, with a big grin on my face! So where exactly have your seen these ? At a Women's club ? Or...... Hummmm

I came across it while shopping for MEN'S Underwear.
I saw them on a male member of this site, in a photo he took of himself He had a white pair, semi see-through, and he filled them out nicely
Sep 15, 10:35 pm
Oriental husband and wife Oriental husband and wife
Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Wahine
I saw them on a male member of this site, in a photo he took of himself He had a white pair, semi see-through, and he filled them out nicely
I went to "T"'s page and checked out his review where he pic his white semi see throughs. They're very nice. Boy is "T" missed here. Hope he returns one day.

I got my PMC briefs the other day. Yes, I would recommend Eden to carry these and for all male members to get one or two. They are high quality, just right thickness of nylon for smoothness and spandex for nice fit. Does not sag down like other brief briefs.

I really like my purple/grape PIKANTE Men's Castro Briefs, and OW loves them. So I went back and brought another style of their sexy wear. Very close to the one in "T"'s review of "White brief with clasps".

PIKANTE Men's Mardi Gras Mesh Thong Large Black, now talk about hot ! Check them out. btw, in the MEN'S section. Lol

And don't you dare post a pic of that !
And if you must, at least don't post a blow up pic like last time.
Sep 20, 9:35 pm
Total posts: 27
Unique posters: 23