Any of you experiences with fake vagina toys know what are the best toy out there that feel as close to a real intercourse?

Life004 Life004
Carmen Luvana's doggy style pussy & ass
Related to: 
Leave Fleshlight, UR3, Doc Johnson and Realtouch out of this one. What are the toys that most unheard of that give you one heck of a real intercourse? I need people who are experience with this to give opinion. I understand that taking Fleshlight out of the options will make this discussion hard to answer, but I really want to know what can there be any toy out there in around the world that bring you to mimicking real intercourse sensation?
04/08/2012
  • Luxury To People: Save 20% on Select Designer Brands
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Free Attachments with Fairy Mini. Save $21.99

    • FREE attachments
      Free attachments
    • Fairy Mini
    Get a Free 3 attachment set

    Expires on Oct 28, 2015 at 5pm ET Terms

  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Peggi Peggi
Quote:
Originally posted by Life004
Leave Fleshlight, UR3, Doc Johnson and Realtouch out of this one. What are the toys that most unheard of that give you one heck of a real intercourse? I need people who are experience with this to give opinion. I understand that taking Fleshlight ... More
Despite it not looking like an actual pussy, my guy loves the Tenga Flip Hole Black and he did get some enjoyment out of the tenga eggs, when I use them on him.
04/08/2012
asandahl asandahl
Quote:
Originally posted by Life004
Leave Fleshlight, UR3, Doc Johnson and Realtouch out of this one. What are the toys that most unheard of that give you one heck of a real intercourse? I need people who are experience with this to give opinion. I understand that taking Fleshlight ... More
If you leave UR3 out of it, then I would say nothing will be as close.
04/08/2012
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Well, it's kinda Fleshlight, but The Spider is the best/closest I've used.

There are a couple Doc Johnson tubes I've reviewed that weren't too bad. It's definitely worth the money when it comes to strokers. The Tenga Eggs aren't too bad either.
04/09/2012
Life004 Life004
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
Well, it's kinda Fleshlight, but The Spider is the best/closest I've used.

There are a couple Doc Johnson tubes I've reviewed that weren't too bad. It's definitely worth the money when it comes to strokers. The Tenga Eggs ... More
Wow, how didn't I came across this product!?! I've looked around at the Masturbation sleeves sections many times, but this one I haven't run across to.
04/10/2012
Life004 Life004
Quote:
Originally posted by Life004
Wow, how didn't I came across this product!?! I've looked around at the Masturbation sleeves sections many times, but this one I haven't run across to.
probably the reason why is because they just came in as new product...
04/15/2012
OhMy! OhMy!
Although nothing will ever mimic the real thing. In my opinion, the Tenga 3D polygon is the closest thing to a real vagina. The texture has a smooth-yet-textured feel that is silky and sensual.
04/17/2012
Life004 Life004
Quote:
Originally posted by OhMy!
Although nothing will ever mimic the real thing. In my opinion, the Tenga 3D polygon is the closest thing to a real vagina. The texture has a smooth-yet-textured feel that is silky and sensual.
Have you ever try buying more expensives toy?
04/18/2012
asandahl asandahl
Quote:
Originally posted by Life004
Leave Fleshlight, UR3, Doc Johnson and Realtouch out of this one. What are the toys that most unheard of that give you one heck of a real intercourse? I need people who are experience with this to give opinion. I understand that taking Fleshlight ... More
Get one!
04/19/2012
OhMy! OhMy!
Quote:
Originally posted by Life004
Have you ever try buying more expensives toy?
Yes, but like anything else, feeling is subjective. We've found that even some of the most expensive toys can fall flat. It's all personal taste, really.
04/19/2012
Life004 Life004
Quote:
Originally posted by Peggi
Despite it not looking like an actual pussy, my guy loves the Tenga Flip Hole Black and he did get some enjoyment out of the tenga eggs, when I use them on him.
I happened to try out Tenga flip Hole White version and it does feels amazing, I own a few fleshlights and I say Tenga just took their place.
05/04/2012
Nnk Nnk
none
05/10/2012
Total posts: 12
Unique posters: 6