What toys horrify you?

Owl Identified Owl Identified
Okay. We've all seen at least one toy that for whatever reason totally freaks us out. Today I stumbled upon this guy and nearly died of a heart attack. Scary

What toy freaks you out? Try to provide a link if you can, whether or not it's listed on EF. I'm in the mood to be unsettled today!
03/02/2010
  • Get 3 amazing toys for $60 only
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 70% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 50% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 40% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 25% Clearance
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Sir Sir
You know that bomb toy? I am sure that you must have heard of it. It's humongous, its girth is..I do not even know how big, but it's huge. It scares me. I cannot imagine anyone using it, the thought scares me even more!
03/02/2010
EffinSara EffinSara
Anything with fake pubes glued on, like this guy or this lady. They unsettle my stomach somewhat.

Also, what the fuck is going on with this masturbator? It has two different colors of cyberskin, so it's interracial? That's a little offensive...
03/02/2010
SexyTigerX SexyTigerX
That looks like a space alien claw. You could have two and claw your way in. Kind of freaky.

I think a great big fake penis is scary. Love the real thing, especially my husband's.
03/02/2010
Owl Identified Owl Identified
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
You know that bomb toy? I am sure that you must have heard of it. It's humongous, its girth is..I do not even know how big, but it's huge. It scares me. I cannot imagine anyone using it, the thought scares me even more!
Do you mean this one? I will admit this one intimidates me (when I think of it going in my own butt, that is) but it doesn't horrify me. I'm not sure if this is the one you're talking about but it's the first veryvery girthy one I thought of.
03/02/2010
Owl Identified Owl Identified
@ EffinSara, that masturbator has always puzzled me somewhat. I am not really sure what the name is supposed to mean in relation to the two-tone design. Very confusing. Perhaps it's a good sign that I don't understand.

@ Crystal Girl, that thing I linked to totally reminds me of a monster!
03/02/2010
♥ Amanda ♥ ♥ Amanda ♥
Quote:
Originally posted by Owl Identified
Okay. We've all seen at least one toy that for whatever reason totally freaks us out. Today I stumbled upon this guy and nearly died of a heart attack. Scary

What toy freaks you out? Try to provide a link if you can, whether or not ... More
This one is scary lol link
03/02/2010
SexyTigerX SexyTigerX
Quote:
Originally posted by Owl Identified
Do you mean this one? I will admit this one intimidates me (when I think of it going in my own butt, that is) but it doesn't horrify me. I'm not sure if this is the one you're talking about but it's the first veryvery girthy one I ... More
That one reminds me of a giant chess piece.
03/02/2010
SexyTigerX SexyTigerX
Quote:
Originally posted by ♥ Amanda ♥
This one is scary lol link
That is just so not right! Very creepy.
03/02/2010
Owl Identified Owl Identified
Hm. Just before this thread starts to go in a direction that turns ugly, I would just caution everyone to think carefully before they post a link to a toy. Everyone on Edenfantasy will have different tastes, different kinks, different sexualities, different bodies, etc. It's important to keep that in mind and not post something that may offend someone else personally.

To clarify, I'm looking for toys that make you go "WTF SO UNSAFE" or "WTF THAT LOOKS LIKE A MONSTER" or something.
03/02/2010
Owl Identified Owl Identified
Quote:
Originally posted by Owl Identified
Hm. Just before this thread starts to go in a direction that turns ugly, I would just caution everyone to think carefully before they post a link to a toy. Everyone on Edenfantasy will have different tastes, different kinks, different sexualities, ... More
(I'm not necessarily saying anyone has been offensive yet I'm just saying it now before it goes there.)
03/02/2010
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by Owl Identified
Do you mean this one? I will admit this one intimidates me (when I think of it going in my own butt, that is) but it doesn't horrify me. I'm not sure if this is the one you're talking about but it's the first veryvery girthy one I ... More
No, that's not the one. It was huge, and it's not sold here on Eden. It was a bomb shape with designs at the bottom. Let me try to find it for you.

link

It's bigger than that, I'll say that much. I'm still trying to find it, though
03/02/2010
SexyTigerX SexyTigerX
Quote:
Originally posted by Owl Identified
Hm. Just before this thread starts to go in a direction that turns ugly, I would just caution everyone to think carefully before they post a link to a toy. Everyone on Edenfantasy will have different tastes, different kinks, different sexualities, ... More
Good point!
03/02/2010
EffinSara EffinSara
There's also this butt plug that looks like a cock that got all twisted and mangled. Creepy!
03/02/2010
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by EffinSara
There's also this butt plug that looks like a cock that got all twisted and mangled. Creepy!
Actually, I like that one... HAHAHA! I thought that it seemed like it would feel good. It does look creepy though, I agree!!! I'm still trying to find that one that I mentioned!
03/02/2010
SexyTigerX SexyTigerX
Quote:
Originally posted by EffinSara
There's also this butt plug that looks like a cock that got all twisted and mangled. Creepy!
It looks like it got melted.
03/02/2010
TacoODoom TacoODoom
there was a toy on here a while ago that looked like a huge durian fruit.... it scared me...
03/02/2010
El-Jaro El-Jaro
~bump~
06/03/2010
Newlyinclined Newlyinclined
Quote:
Originally posted by TacoODoom
there was a toy on here a while ago that looked like a huge durian fruit.... it scared me...
Durian fruit shaped toy? o0

I can only think 'ow' at the moment.
06/04/2010
Tori Rebel Tori Rebel
It might seem odd but the Wahl massager that so many people love scares me. It looks like a powertool and somehow in my head I've likened the attachments to things like sanders and grinders. In the back of my mind, I'd be afraid my lady parts would get shaped, and refinished!
06/04/2010
softcoeur softcoeur
"Horrify" is too strong a word, maybe, but I don't like caterpillars, so you can bet I'm not letting any of the Fun Factory Paul and Paulina toys near me!

Patchy Paul
06/06/2010
Kynky Kytty Kynky Kytty
Quote:
Originally posted by softcoeur
"Horrify" is too strong a word, maybe, but I don't like caterpillars, so you can bet I'm not letting any of the Fun Factory Paul and Paulina toys near me!

Patchy Paul
It's a shame, it looks really pleasurable.
06/06/2010
Andromeda Andromeda
This
This

Basically everything on that website in the "Huge Dildos" category.

I think this is a bit silly as well, but to each their own. link


OH, all this stuff too: Link

Basically, anything that looks like it would break me O.o
06/06/2010
Alicia Alicia
Quote:
Originally posted by Andromeda
This
This

Basically everything on that website in the "Huge Dildos" category.

I think this is a bit silly as well, but to each their own. link


OH, all this stuff too: Link

Basically, anything that looks ... More
Oh my...those huge ones...those just really truly horrify me, I just can't even....owwww
06/06/2010
Jill Ingoff Jill Ingoff
I get wierded out by those "discreet" sex toy that look like fruit or little animals or flowers or something. I'm slightly horrified by sticking a caterpillar inside me lol

Most realistic, phallic shaped dildos frighten me. I have only one & I don't like to use it. Especially those ones with the hair glued on. It's just not my cup of tea.

Also the tentacle dildo that EF sells.. it's not the fact that it's a tentacle, it's the shape of it, it just doesn't look like it'd fit or be pleasurable! Basically anything that looks like it would be painful, like with jagged edges or weird bulges or something..

The Wahl interests me because if I didn't know what it looked like, I'd probably buy it, but it looks like it should be in a dentists office.
06/07/2010
Annemarie Annemarie
The uh... fisting dildos that are around that look like someone chopped someone's arm off? Those creep me out.
06/07/2010
Persephone's Addiction Persephone's Addiction
I'm with Annemarie - the chopped off arm things are creepy. Well, more funny than creepy...

The animal penis replicas are scary - especially the dolphin one that looks like it would impale and kill you.
06/07/2010
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by Jill Ingoff
I get wierded out by those "discreet" sex toy that look like fruit or little animals or flowers or something. I'm slightly horrified by sticking a caterpillar inside me lol

Most realistic, phallic shaped dildos frighten me. I ... More
Actually, the Tentacle by Whipspider is AWESOME. It's silicone and glows in the dark! The Jellyfish in on our list too.

Annemarie: I totally agree with you about the fisting toys. At least they don't have an ulna sticking out of them...

Didn't Gary post something about a Wolfman dildo at one point in time? That just looked weird to me.
06/07/2010
Gary Gary
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
Actually, the Tentacle by Whipspider is AWESOME. It's silicone and glows in the dark! The Jellyfish in on our list too.

Annemarie: I totally agree with you about the fisting toys. At least they don't have an ulna sticking out of ... More
Oh yeah, the wolfman. Someone got that I think, and was supposed to let us know how it was.
06/07/2010
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Owl Identified
Okay. We've all seen at least one toy that for whatever reason totally freaks us out. Today I stumbled upon this guy and nearly died of a heart attack. Scary

What toy freaks you out? Try to provide a link if you can, whether or not ... More
well some toys I really thought they were ugly and I was like eww that ones a turn off like link (ugly colored cactus to me)

then link (yuck)

link (just can't stomach the color,BARF)

Now these toys are just too un natural looking I don't mind a butterfly or bunny on the clit part but when the whole thing looks weird and like nothing but weird shapes or a creature..

link (i do not find this sexy at all and plus looks like it could be irritating with allt the ripple things.)

link

also I have this at home and I have to say lots of texture like spike things and ripples nubs over the whole thing isn't comfortable its irritating

link
06/21/2010
Total posts: 80
Unique posters: 43