how to keep this decreet

tlaskowski tlaskowski
Love swing review
Related to: 
how do you hide your sex swing from others
11/12/2011
  • Add More Pleasure to Your Collection! Buy 1 Vibe, Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Elnoa Elnoa
I say you should let people see them. It's a good way to keep relatives out of your business.
11/12/2011
KrazyKandy KrazyKandy
I don't have one but If I did I would have it in my living room near my pole. If my family sees it I wont care, its my life and Im a grown woman and don't need your permission so why bother to hiding it.
11/12/2011
married with children married with children
I painted my I-bolt the same color as the ceiling, so it blends in well. The swing hides in the closet when not in use.
11/14/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by married with children
I painted my I-bolt the same color as the ceiling, so it blends in well. The swing hides in the closet when not in use.
That's probably what we'd do too.
11/15/2011
unfulfilled unfulfilled
I don't have one, but I would like to get one at some point. KrazyKandy, you have a pole for stripping/pole dancing? That would be awesome. I'd love to take pole dancing lessons but I'm uncoordinated and would probably hurt myself and bust my butt.
11/15/2011
Liz2 Liz2
We don't have a sex swing as it just seems like too much trouble to put up and take down. I think I am fairly open, but would feel awkward if my friends saw a sex swing. Not there as yet....
11/15/2011
tlaskowski tlaskowski
Quote:
Originally posted by Elnoa
I say you should let people see them. It's a good way to keep relatives out of your business.
lol my mom wouldnt care! but my hubbys parents really stay out of it but i couls just see my mil looking at it wondering but not asking
11/15/2011
tlaskowski tlaskowski
Quote:
Originally posted by married with children
I painted my I-bolt the same color as the ceiling, so it blends in well. The swing hides in the closet when not in use.
thats a good plan! thanks!
11/15/2011
tlaskowski tlaskowski
Quote:
Originally posted by KrazyKandy
I don't have one but If I did I would have it in my living room near my pole. If my family sees it I wont care, its my life and Im a grown woman and don't need your permission so why bother to hiding it.
bc i have two kids! and a babysit others! really dont need there parents seeing it and wondering!
11/15/2011
Cookie Monster Mike Cookie Monster Mike
If people can't tell the difference say its a new prototype work out system your testing out
12/09/2011
Total posts: 11
Unique posters: 8