It seems my little nite warming friend was not as waterproof (probably more like me-proof) as claimed. We hadn't even gotten to do fun and dirty things together. I was simply cleaning him up and testing if he was waterproof. After submerging him for 10 secs, I opened his battery compartment to find a little moisture. I patted what I could dry and let him air out. Later I popped some batteries in (for the first time...should have checked that before, eh?) and was saddened to find that he was dead. I tried a different pair of batteries but they couldn't send a rubble to my "little" buddies motor either.
A few hours later, I've happened to take him apart and I'm wondering if I could stick a new motor up my dear Nite Warmer?