Waterproof or splash proof?

Hanna Ray Hanna Ray
Extreme pure gold mini scoop
Related to: 
Can you submerge this toy or is it just for 'shower' use?
06/07/2012
  • Save 60% on Spooktacular Kits  - 3 item set
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Wicked Treats - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden leather blindfold
    • Eden's glass ben wa balls
    • Flaming amour silicone pearl bunny
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Ghost Bride - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Leather strap rider
    • Casper
    • Simple Clamps
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden Beaded Clamps
    • Heart Silicone Beads
    • Onyx
    Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
El-Jaro El-Jaro
It says waterproof, so it should be ok for the bath and shower...or Atlantis.
06/07/2012
ScarletFox ScarletFox
Quote:
Originally posted by Hanna Ray
Can you submerge this toy or is it just for 'shower' use?
So long as the part where you put in the batteries is tight and has a seal of some kind you should be able to submerge it. If it seems to weak or like it isn't going to hold I would not risk submerging it.
06/07/2012
Hanna Ray Hanna Ray
Quote:
Originally posted by ScarletFox
So long as the part where you put in the batteries is tight and has a seal of some kind you should be able to submerge it. If it seems to weak or like it isn't going to hold I would not risk submerging it.
Thank you very much. That is what I thought, I just wanted to be sure.
06/08/2012
Hanna Ray Hanna Ray
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
It says waterproof, so it should be ok for the bath and shower...or Atlantis.
Ha ha! Thank you, I just wanted to make sure, that will be helpful when I visit relatives in Atlantis.
06/08/2012
Talena Talena
Quote:
Originally posted by Hanna Ray
Can you submerge this toy or is it just for 'shower' use?
Read some of the reviews. link is one of the great reviews I read on this toy.
06/20/2012
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 4